Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Investigations in February - FKK Palace
Posted: 2016-02-24, 6:44 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Palace Monday & Tuesday - February 22 and 23, 2016

Well, the sexy and thin receptionist is back on duty during the afternoon. She could set me in the right mood in no time.

The place was warm with limited air circulation.

The food has improved and the shrimps are back!!! I did not actually have dinner there. But the late brunch on Tuesday - tasty scrambled eggs, grilled baby shrimps, grilled chicken thighs & legs (did not sample) and cheese cake.

Veronika is back from Krakow. She did not look very happy.

Stella and Lulu were no show for both days. Jenny was there on Monday but we had timing difference as to going to the room together.

Marina from St. Petersburg was looking really fine.

As to trio, I tested out two new combos with special K in the mix for both combos - replacing Jenny with Kiara from Berlin and then Julie from Romania. I had been with these two individually and they performed fine. In the process, however, Julie show case her talents (new to yours truly) and she even gave special K a quick lesson, "did you see that?"

The weather was fast changing - misty light rain as I left Palace shortly after midnight on Monday, snow furry and light rain in the early morning; followed by nice and partly cloudy / sunny late afternoon.

Regards,
Fred
Re: Investigations in February - FKK Palace
Posted: 2016-02-26, 4:04 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
WOW. Julie from Romania is ultra flexible.

In addition to Marina from St. Pete, there is another platinum blonde from Moscow; along with a new babe with dark blonde hair who claimed that she could speak Polish, Russian, English and Italian.

But the shocking newcomer is Aesia from Malaga. She has a very distinct look and very soft skin. I cannot believe the passion she exhibited during oral - giving and receiving. There was no upsell and we slowly warmed up to intense DFKs. This Spanish chic is quite a charmer.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-02-29, 11:17 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
fred wrote:
But the shocking newcomer is Aesia from Malaga.

Regards,
Fred

Correction - she's Aida from Spain. She had been in Munich area for a few years before started working at Palace 4 weeks ago. She said she would go home in 2 weeks.....

When I saw her talking to the Special one, I could not be happier and walked right up to them, "you two know each other?" In the room, I told the Special one, "OK, you can learn something new from Aida....."

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2016-02-29, 11:24 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Here's an update for Peach Fuzz and some of the old timers -

1. Gina is still around. She's actually looking better than last year.

2. Remember the days of Polish Mafia led by Klara from Warsaw? Well, Klara is long gone but Paulina is back. She never ages! Her face is still looking very stunning in those dim light

3. That Russian chick with short hair who once told Pepto "you look [like] Bin Laden" :) is still around

4. For Exno, your babe looked a bit bored at times last Tuesday and Thursday, plus Friday and Saturday afternoon

Regards,
Fred
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: