Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Paradise Club?
Posted: 2016-01-30, 5:46 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone, have any experiences here? I seen a documentary about this club, not so long ago, that went by the name of, I think, Paradise? was based in Stuttgart, I'm sure. has anyone visited this place, how much did it cost you and did you have good experiences? Thank you
<my experience at>Re: Paradise Club?
Posted: 2016-02-04, 1:27 am

Pocot
Hi Amsterdamaged1,

I am a 55yr single guy, visited Paradise Club (Amsterdam) a few times between Aug/14, & Mar/15. Sorry I don't have a more recent visit. Getting to Paradise Club is really easy if you don't mind a 15 minute walk to/from the ferry. Watch the schedules for late return to Centraal.

Wed. Aug/14: very quiet, only 2 couples & me. 1 couple invisivible, other couple a guy late 30's & attractive girl <30, welcomed some hand play.

Thurs. Sept/14: about 7 couples not too many single guys. Some stunning women but most couples stayed to themselves or paired off to swap. None were interested to play with me. But many were happy to be watched. I like to watch.

Friday Jan/15: ~10 couples, 10-15 single guys. Lots of play, some orgy play on roundabout in bar & in verious rooms & around the bar. Lots of swinging, welcoming the single guys for gangbangs. Had a great time, sucked & fucked. I'm not clear on some girls getting paid, but they were sweet & generous & seem to visit often.

Sat. Feb/16: Much like the Friday/Jan/15 above. Many couples, Lots of play & swinging & generous welcoming of single guys. Some really attractive women. And much like other posts on the forum, attractive does not necessarily mean perfect bods, I like attitiude.
Thursday/Mar/15: totally dead, except for 1 couple & 1 other single guy. But the girl had been one of those I wonder if she is a pro. She was happy to spend time with me, suck & fuck & then play with the other guy while I fondled her.

Summary: For me Wed & Thurs are not worth the bother. Friday & Saturday should (hope to) have at least some visitors and hopefully at least, something to watch. And if I'm blunt I'd say the door guy is kind of grumpy if not rude. And at the bar they were reluctant to give me just tap water, wanting to put a beer on my tab. (2 tiny beers 'free')

Paradise is the only swinger's club I have visited in the Amsterdam area. As I read about the clubs here on forum I wonder how much the clubs have changed over the years & would like up to date info. Next time I try to post a more recent visit. Hopefully that will be this Friday (5/Feb/16), or maybe showboat.
Pocot
Re: <my experience at>Re: Paradise Club?
Posted: 2016-02-04, 2:27 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Pocot wrote:
Hi Amsterdamaged1,

I am a 55yr single guy, visited Paradise Club (Amsterdam) a few times between Aug/14, & Mar/15. Sorry I don't have a more recent visit. Getting to Paradise Club is really easy if you don't mind a 15 minute walk to/from the ferry. Watch the schedules for late return to Centraal.

Wed. Aug/14: very quiet, only 2 couples & me. 1 couple invisivible, other couple a guy late 30's & attractive girl <30, welcomed some hand play.

Thurs. Sept/14: about 7 couples not too many single guys. Some stunning women but most couples stayed to themselves or paired off to swap. None were interested to play with me. But many were happy to be watched. I like to watch.

Friday Jan/15: ~10 couples, 10-15 single guys. Lots of play, some orgy play on roundabout in bar & in verious rooms & around the bar. Lots of swinging, welcoming the single guys for gangbangs. Had a great time, sucked & fucked. I'm not clear on some girls getting paid, but they were sweet & generous & seem to visit often.

Sat. Feb/16: Much like the Friday/Jan/15 above. Many couples, Lots of play & swinging & generous welcoming of single guys. Some really attractive women. And much like other posts on the forum, attractive does not necessarily mean perfect bods, I like attitiude.
Thursday/Mar/15: totally dead, except for 1 couple & 1 other single guy. But the girl had been one of those I wonder if she is a pro. She was happy to spend time with me, suck & fuck & then play with the other guy while I fondled her.

Summary: For me Wed & Thurs are not worth the bother. Friday & Saturday should (hope to) have at least some visitors and hopefully at least, something to watch. And if I'm blunt I'd say the door guy is kind of grumpy if not rude. And at the bar they were reluctant to give me just tap water, wanting to put a beer on my tab. (2 tiny beers 'free')

Paradise is the only swinger's club I have visited in the Amsterdam area. As I read about the clubs here on forum I wonder how much the clubs have changed over the years & would like up to date info. Next time I try to post a more recent visit. Hopefully that will be this Friday (5/Feb/16), or maybe showboat.
Pocot

Did you read my post? I'm talking about the Brothel based in Stuttgart, not a swingers club in Amsterdam!
Re: Paradise Club?
Posted: 2016-02-04, 4:17 pm

Pocot
ohhh....... yes. I connected the wrong dots.
So sorry.
Re: Paradise Club?
Posted: 2016-02-04, 6:52 pm

Amsterdamaged1
Pocot wrote:
ohhh....... yes. I connected the wrong dots.
So sorry.

No worries. :) easy mistake to make.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: