Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oase/World next weekend...
Posted: 2006-03-17, 11:17 am

Yooroo Monger
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ok, I was a little too jealous of Pepto heading out there so I decided to tag along.

Does it make me crazier than anybody else that I'm another 3 time zones further west (in the U.S.) and doing a 3 day trip? I've done a trip this short 1 other time before about 2 years ago. The traveling is pretty brutal but obviously worth it. Thank god for nonstop flights!

So who are the star attractions recently sighted? Truth be told if I can hook up w/ Lissi for 3 straight days I'll be a happy camper.

Sweeeeeet!

Yooroo
Re: Oase/World next weekend...
Posted: 2006-03-17, 1:11 pm

DesertFox
Yooroo -
No, you're not any crazier than Fred, who I swear would fly from the West Coast just to spend a few hours here in FKK-land.

My slender blonde Berlin-Babe Lisa will be at Oase through the 29th of March. That is about all I can recommend at the moment . . .

-DF
Re: Oase/World next weekend...
Posted: 2006-03-18, 7:30 am

beenthere
Planning on arriving next Wednesday, drive to GT and then back to Frankfurt for Friday night(maybe GT day too). I typically bounce around between World, Palace (never day), or Oase. There's a blond girl at palace (5'8" or so), has that 40's blond movie star look (harlow, she is mid 20s?). Excellent non-stop french skills, kino or room and typically works at least the Thursday-Sat night schedule. If I remember correctly she may have been at Oase at least once before (post atlantis?). I think that is where I met her (Oase), but she is consistently at Palace the last year or so. Any thoughts on her name?

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: