Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
any prive info for Antwerp or Brugge?
Posted: 2006-03-19, 7:34 pm

madeyes
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
do any of you have anything to report on the prive scene in Antwerp or Brugge?

Posted: 2006-03-20, 10:57 am

G.laGaffe Power Kat
madeyes,

Somewhere in this section should be a pretty extensive thread, but maybe under the name 'Brussels'. You will have to dig a little. Additionally, Hookers has a section on belgium with some reports in it.

Minimalistic info from my side:
- Antwerp has a lot of prive's (dozens). They range from plain appartements with two girls working to houses with up to 7 / 8 girls present. I visited some, but am hesitating to recommend you any, as my last visit was over 18 months ago and that's quite a long period in this business. Okay, one then: 'Amy's' in Wommelgem - it's one of the larger with 5 / 7 girls present, most pretty and young and speaking English. They have a website, but I have no clue... I've been there a couple of times; choice was allright and the service o.k.
- Brugge should have a couple of prive's, but as it is outside my immediate reach, I never tried any.
In all respect; why visit these cities for only the prive's ? At least in Antwerp, the RLD is worth a walk.

regards,
Re: any prive info for Antwerp or Brugge?
Posted: 2006-03-21, 5:36 pm

madeyes
Gaston, many thanks. I will be staying in bruges for a few days and then maybe a short while in Antwerp. I had a short stay in Antwerp before and quite liked the RLD but was somewhat unprepared for an encounter. This time i will be better set up.

Posted: 2006-03-26, 12:17 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Madeyes, I believe there is also a small RLD in Ghent which is one train stop from Bruges in the direction of Brussels. And another small one in Oostende, also one train stop away but in the other direction. Do a search for either of those to get more info or perhaps our friend and venerable Belgian mongering scholar Gaston will have something to add.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: