Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Munich update?
Posted: 2006-03-22, 9:35 pm

floydpink
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Did a search on Munich, as I am headed there for a few days next week, but didn't find anything current on the P4P scene there. Anyone know if it has improved any, or if there are any proper FKK's there yet? Also, is the FKK in Augsburg still there? Any comments/reviews on it? I'll certainly post a review if I wind up there or anywhere good in Munich, but I could use some advice before I go...

Thanks,

floyd

Posted: 2006-03-22, 11:04 pm

blondofil
You could check these out:

FKK Sudfaß OaseS, München-Pasing
Peter-Anders-Strasse 4, München-Pasing 81245
Entry: 55 €
30 min: 75 €
60 min: 125 €
Extras: 75 € (FO, Anal)
Open:11-04
http://www.fkkmuenchen.de

Fkk Colosseum, Augsburg
Gubener Straße 13,86156 Augsburg
Entry: 60 €
30 min: 50 €
60 min: 100 €
Extras: FT 50 €
Open:Sun-Fri 14-01, Mon-Sat 14-03
http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/
Re: Munich update?
Posted: 2006-03-22, 11:55 pm

floydpink
Thanks, blondofil. Anyone out there who has visited either of these places recently?

floyd

Posted: 2006-03-23, 12:15 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Posted by an FKK authority in January.

Hope this helps.
Doog
Pepto

Trip report: ColA
This visit is already a couple of weeks back, but here it is.

I visited on a Thursday evening, arriving at 6 pm. The Colosseum in Augsburg is a fairly new club and fills a huge void in Southern Bavaria. Here is the web site address: http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/

Getting to ColA (Colosseum Augsburg, I copied this short-hand from the German Roemerforum) is not very easy. If you use an internet mapping program, it directs you to the exit Augsburg West on the Autobahn A8. Then it gets confusing, if you believe the mapping programs. However, it is not so hard, if you keep the following in mind: Exiting from the A8 follow the sign to the B17 (small yellow rectangle with black letters) and drive 3.5 km, always in the same street. You will end up on the Dayton Ring without even knowing it. Then you need to leave the B17 to the right. The off-ramp will take you up one level, and then you need to turn left into the Holzweg. The next right is the Gubener Strasse. About 6 houses and you will find a three-story high industrial building on the left. Bingo, you are there.

Inside, you find the usual reception, with racks of towels and sandals. Pay your 50 euro, get your key to your locker, and the fun can begin.

Here is what you see when you exit the locker room: The general idea is the same as that in the former Atlantis, but with better lighting. The main room is a huge area, vaulted three stories high and about 20 by 40 meters in size. In the middle is a pool with waterfall and next to it a raised area with seating arrangements under Roman-looking columns. On the left side is the bar. (Drink selection is rather poor, but we do not go to these places for the drinks ...). Along the other walls are leather coaches. The back of the room has a three story high winding staircase, which you have to climb up on your way to the "room". Under the stairs is a whirlpool, two saunas, and a shower. Everything is very clean, Bavarian, and organized. The whole place has tile floors, which are heated from below.

There were about 15 to 20 girls present when I arrived around 7 pm, none of them ugly, and about 7 or so of a quality that I would have been willing and even eager to stick my dick into

Downstairs in the basement, there used to be a kino, but they were not showing films there on the day I visited. No big loss, because the kino is not the strong suit of this place.

My first selection was Marie, from the Czech Republic. Excellent fuck! She was really getting into it, but after her intense BBBJ and 10 minutes in three different positions, I lost my load. She seems disappointed and wanted to continue. Not a bad start of the evening.

I then ordered a pizza. Except for some fruit, ColA does not proved free food. But the pizza was only 6 euro. I shared it with Marie. The pizza was excellent, and I enjoyed Marie's company.

Then I saw that two girls were getting the tour of the place. Ahhh, newbies! Doing a FKK-rookie is a bit like doing a virgin. (Not really, but sometimes the newly-minted hookers are fun.) So I waited until the two newcomers had changed into their uniforms. (shoes only ...) Then I approched the prettier of the two, Nicole, from Poland. We chatted and got real friendly; this was gong very well. Kissing, fondling, making small talk. I remarked that I knew she was new here. She was surprised that I would know. I asked her if she was new to this line of work. She started licking my dick and said "no, I have worked in Berlin and Amsterdam for the last 7 years." SHITTTTT! There goes my "virgin" illusion. But the deal had been closed, and so upstairs we went.

It was a very uninspired session, and after 20 minutes I knew there was no way I could come with her. So I mounted here doggie-style and started pounding her hard and good. Then I picked up the pace and started moaning, like I was close. Then one final ram, a flexing of my dick, and I went limp. This was the first time I faked it! Ha, to all of you ladies who fake it with us, here is to let you know that two can play the game!

Of course, faking it with a condom on your schlong requires some special caution. So before pulling out, I reached over and grabbed a paper towel. Right after I pulled out, I wrapped little euro in the towel and pulled the condom off with it. With the paper towel in the garbage the traces of my faked O had been covered.

Earlier in the evening I had taken a shower in the back wellness area next to a girl that looked somehow familar. Her name is Vivian, and somehow I could not place her. Still it seemed to me that I knew her. (Actually, I had gone to take a shower just to check her out. She had been standing with a guy at the bar and had announced that she was going to take a shower before heading upstairs with him.) So then the guy came by and picked her up. She asked him if he was going to take a shower; he answered, no, he had taken a shower this morning. What an idiot! Sure enough, his session only lasted 10 minutes.

So I gave Vivian a try. Chestnut brown-reddish hair, about 5'6", an incredibly sexy walk, medium weight, black eyes, very playfull and friendly smile. From Khazakstan. Then I learned why she looked so familiar. She told me that she used to work at Atlantis as a blond with name Laura. Yes, of course, now I recognized her. Laura used to be a star at Atlantis. So for all of you who wondered what happened to Laura, go to ColA and ask for Vivian.

After what I had learned about Vivian's cleanliness needs, I made a point of asking to stop at the shower at the bottom of the staircase. She told me I could do this upstairs, too. There are two rooms with their own showers attached. Unfortunately, both were busy. But there are also separate showers upstair. So I hopped in.

Then on to the room, where the intensity of her BBBJ and rimming convinced me that I had done the right think with my shower. The session lasted almost an hour, and she really woked hard for her money. We finished with CIM (there is no faking that!). Vivian was great; just for her I would make the trip again.

I left at 11:30. A pretty darn good evening, all in all.

euro
Posted: 2006-03-23, 4:16 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I can second the wonders of Vivian! I have not visited her in ColA, but she was a favorite of mine in her Atlantis and Palace days.

There is some P4P in Munich but it is mostly overpriced and not of good quality. Sudfas is not too bad and another favorite of mine, Ilka may still be there. Her picture is all over their new site in any case. My problem with this club is that it is expensive compared to the others,

ColA is the club that I would try to hit if I were in your place. It is a fairly quick train ride from Munich and its price structure is like the Frankfurt clubs. And you may catch Vivian!

Cheers.

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-24, 2:05 am

floydpink
Thanks, all! Great responses, and immensely helpful. Now, just one last question: how far is ColA from the train station in Augsburg, and is a taxi the appropriate mode?

Thanks again to all who responded.

floyd

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: