Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
GT, six hours of bliss
Posted: 2006-03-23, 1:26 am

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well I finally managed to make good on my intentions and get out of Amsterdam and down to GoldenTime. And you know what? It was as good as everyone says.

www.map24.com gave great driving directions and the german and dutch train web pages (thanks Mr. Plug) do a great job giving trip plans. The cost of renting a car is less than that of the combined cost of the trains and taxis, if it's a cheap car split at least two ways. I drove straight there, with only one very minor u-turn, using www.map24.com and the flexibility of being able to drive, rather than relying on the train, was nice. It took about 2.25 to 2.5 hours each way. Nothing, really.

And now on to the good part. Over six hours I saw the following.

Julia from Poland. OMG! Tiny, cute, blonde young lady with a sense of style. BBBJ, kissing with tounges, DATY, DATA, and 30 minutes of all of the above for 50E. I think I'll never spend money in the main RLD in A'dam again.

Claudia from Croatia. Another tiny one, but dark where Julia was fair. Claudia may very well be the most physically beautiful woman I've ever slept with. She's up there anyway. An incredible hourglass figure, dark hair and eyes, and she told me that it was her first day there. All of the above on the menu and her frame on the boad will haunt my memory for a long time.

Rebeca from Brazil. Tall and dark and skinny she was a vision if the service wasn't as good as with either Claudia or Julia. Still fantastic, don't get me wrong, better than the Wallen, 9 times out of 10. Another 50E 30 minute job.

Two blonde german ladies who I normally wouldn't have done but... I was in the hot tub. The first one started rubbing my cock and she had a face I just wanted to decorate. So I chose her, and then she begged if her friend could come along. Her friend was much heavier than is my usual taste but the vision of the bigger one jerking me off onto the face of the smaller one appealed to my kinky gene. And so it was done, for 75E each or 150E total.

And finally I finished with Espanza from the Dominican Republic. Her body and hips were simply mythological, even if she was taller than my tastes generally run. Another 30 minute and 50E standard, the whole spraying thing is only something I want to do somethimes. FK and BBBJ are enough for me. Frankly I had intended to go with Claudia for my last romp but with so many sexy ladies to choose from couldn't hire the same one twice in one night. I suppose that means I'll have to make the treck back down there before heading back state side. Darn.

For those of us who speak only English,don't worry about it. The staff may or may not speak english but all of the woman I spoke with understood enough for business. Don't try to take a nap there as I saw some poor old German man get thumped in the chest (lightly, to wake him) by the apparent madame and talked to sternly in German. It's easy to get way with the occasional hit of hash out back and the grounds are beautiful. If you want to make out in the kino take the woman you want in with you, rather than shopping from those already inside. The facilities are wonderful and the experience is the clostest thing to being a hot single woman at a swing club most any of us are ever going to get. My only problem now is giving up on the notion of going to PHG as I can't make it back to GT and get to PHG this trip and I don't think I can stomach the idea of not going back to GT.

While there I struck up conversations with various other guys in the robe. Everyone spoke enough english for me and, interestingly enough, I met both a German and a Dutchman who were either there for their first time, or had only started going recently. Good guys, both, and one of them even shared my given name. So, bottom line? GT rocks. And rolls. The earlier day was better than the evening. I got there at about 4pm this time, next time I'll shoot for a 2pm arrival. Simply stellar, gentlefolk.

Full of brim and vigour
This poet set out to stick her.
When all was said and done
At the side of the road he had to pass out like a bum,
And sleep for an hour before completing the homeward run.

Swinginpoet.
Re: GT, six hours of bliss
Posted: 2006-03-23, 3:36 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
heheh, another convert. Congratulations poet.

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-03-23, 4:21 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Finally, an action-packed report! A wonderful change from the mundane questions. You were very productive in six hours, just one short of pulling a six-pack. Maybe next time...

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-03-23, 11:23 am

davide
Nice report! I think I noticed Rebecca last saturday, and wanted to try her, but the rumanian & polish mafia had other plans for me..... which I liked anyway;-)

the nice thing with GT these days, is that there's so much choice - a single visit is never enough! My to-do list keeps growing, unfortunately my financial resources don't............

D.
Posted: 2006-03-23, 4:28 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Dear Mr. Poet,

Finally...an action report from the hot tub, and from a Rookie from the States!!! C'mon Gaston... I was beginning to think that thing was only for men, and what a waste that would be. Good Show, dude.

Great report Poet, I've really been itching to get to GT but keep ending up at PHG. Further confirmation to frustrate me till I get a chance to go on another adventure! Five chicks in six hours? What did you eat before you left Amsterdam? Did you do any particular training regimen to prepare for this feat?? I am impressed.

Regards,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-23, 6:19 pm

Swinginpoet
It was on a Tuesday that I made my visit and let's just say that I'm naturally, um, prone to the production of a certain fluid. :)

When, in the Singel, a 50 euro deal can be found
I consider myself happy enough with what is around.
But if only true quality can be considered sound
I'm afraid it's for GoldenTime this poet will be bound.

Swinginpoet
Posted: 2006-03-23, 6:42 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
There once was a rambler named Fred,
Oft he carried six maidens to bed.
But to show off his best,
Said the Poet in jest,
"I'll cavort with FIVE ladies instead!"

Take a gander at the Frankfurt scene some day. A six-pack and longer opening hours await thee.

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-03-24, 5:21 am

Mr.Plug
Great report Swinginpoet! Your tales make me nostalgic for the beauties at Goldentime. Can't wait for a return engagement to that place. Glad your trip down there was a success!

-- Mr. Plug
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: