Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Day 1 and 2. Redstorm in NRW The Good and the Bad Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-04, 11:41 pm

redstorm
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Guys,

I'm back at the Hotel after a wonderful trip back from Oase.
I better start with day 2 or my memory will start forgetting.

So, it's Sunday. I getting ready to head back to one of my new favourites.
My last trip here, I visited PHG for the very first time. I was impressed With all your
detailed information and reports I was prepared. It's a bit different than the Frankfurt clubs but my time there (twice) was memorable.

So I headed out. Well prepared, caught the train to Krefeld Hbf. Then the taxi ride to PHG. Well, let me tell you, it didn't start well. I told the taxi drive I wanted to go to PHG, he nodded but then looked confused. He pulled out of the spot and began fiddling with his GPS unit. He was slowing down trying to enter the address on a card. I was getting worried, he was headed in the right direction but..... Finally he entered the right information and the lovely voice told me where to go. He unfortunatley got the cheap GPS since it told him he was there but no PHG in sight. I told him to stop the meter and start asking for directions. Great, everyone knows I'm going to a saunaclub. Finally, we got there. Paid the driver his fee, 25 euros and hoped he would be able to get back to Krefeld.

Buzzed in, entered. The nice receptionists took my fee and provided me with the standard Polar Bear uniform and key. Got undressed, showered and prepared to make my way.
Like coming back home, the thin narrow bar area, the large accomodating Nachtbar downstairs. It was a bit cool and they were doing some work on the deck.

The lineup was for my taste better than GT the day before. I don't know, I of course don't mind the ultra beauties but for me, it's the girl next door type and there were some here. It was equal men and women at the time, 3:30pm. I wanted to see if my trip would get back on the upturn. I walked up and down and scanned the scene.

And there she was. The brunette at the bar smoking on a cigarette. She was tall and slender. I was determined to meet her so I sat beside her. Her smile immediately made my heart race. Sprechen English I asked. Nein. Now for me, I might have second thoughts since I prefer a nice conversation but I think we could overcome the languarge barrier. I got her name, Chantelle and she is from the Ukraine. We chatted a bit in broken english and broken german. I asked her if she wanted to go to the room and we were off.

I wanted to see her reaction when I asked if we could stay for an hour. She totally had no problems with that. It would allow us to get to know each other better. She likes to DFK, and the other GFE items were on the menu. The time I spent with her had brought me out of the darkness of Saturday. I thanked her so much and after paying the fee, we kissed each other goodbye.

So, I'm back on track sorta speak. Seventh heaven. She set the bar for the girls here. The only problem with that is to try to find another one. Time passed, time passed. The usual recovery things, sauna, getting free drinks. It was dinner time and the Nachtcafe was full of girls and men. Still scanning looking for a Chantelle clone. No luck.

Since I had such a good time with her the first time maybe she would love to go again. She was at the top of the stairs of the Nachtcafe. I walked up to her and asked if she would like to go to a room again with me. She nodded again. We got to the room, I asked her if she would to spend an hour. She kindly declined but I understood. We had the same great time divided by 2. She is truly a great girl to be with. I asked her if she was working this week. She said Monday would be last day. We kissed each other goodbye and I was off.

It was a pretty good day now. I wanted to have another session but again, that is my fault for setting all girls against Chantalle. I looked aroud, I looked around. Since I am of the taxi/train variety, I had to leave at 11:15am to catch the last train from Krefeld to Dusseldorf. It was 10:00 and I thought my fortunes were fading. Then I saw one of the girls who I met in my first trip. Her name is Maria from Bulgaria. I spent an hour with her before. I decided that I couldn't go wrong with her. I asked her if we could be in a room together. She agreed but then bad news, we had to wait for a key. But she was a trooper standing there with me, stroking me and I stroking her. 10:30pm. No key, then finally 10:40pm, key time. Now, the tables have turned, I became the clock watcher. She understood and we had a wonderful time, she really knows how to make a man feel great. If I had the time, another half an hour would be definite.

5 minutes to change. I had asked the wonderful receptionists to arrange for a taxi at 11:15 pm for me. They were wonderful. One of them told me that Chantelle was a new girl and wanted to get my reaction to her. Told her, she was truly a gem. So, all dressed up and into the taxi.\
Arrived at the Hbf with 3 minutes to buy my ticket and grab my seat.

So for those keeping score at home, GT 0, PHG 3. The problem with PHG is a financial, my total cost for taxis between Krefeld and PHG was 50 euros. Plus the train which really wasn't much. The closing time didn't concern me since I had to leave before 11:30pm anyways.
It is much relaxing place since one can hide in the nacht cafe. The walkers were present but aggresive. Coming back on the train to Dusseldorf, I wanted to come back to PHG for one more visit. That would mean my trip to Berlin would be cancelled and FKK Artemis would have to wait. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I hope again that these reports help out. I am trying my best to be concise and informative.
Let me know if you have any suggestions or comments.

Thanks guys, my first Frankfurt part of the trip has completed and it was all smiles.
Stay tuned for more details. The lineup for using the computers is growing and I will give up my seat.

Have a good day and night wherever you are.

Redstorm
Re: Day 1 and 2. Redstorm in NRW The Good and the Bad Part 2
Posted: 2006-04-04, 11:55 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Redstorm,

I like that Nachtcafe very much.

It's interesting to hear that Maria from Bulgaria is still around. She's in her late 20s or early 30s?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-05, 12:24 am

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Maria is getting around. World, PHG, Samya, hmmm And improving her GFE aswell. She was not to everybody's taste back in November and now she is doing great guns. Remember the discussion about the economic squeeze making service levels go up? Clever girl that one!!!

Sometimes mate, you really click with a girl. You come out with that "sucessful first date" feeling. Except you scord, and will score again, and it never has to get old, because the next one is around the corner.

I have a great time at GT at Christmas and I really clicked with a girl called Oksana there. I really can not wait to go back, much more so than Frankfurt.

Keep posting.
Posted: 2006-04-05, 12:40 am

Wim Admin
I think it's not that (your) Maria Mike, but Fred knows her too, I knew that , and last times I was there in Happy Garden I have also noticed her , she's a Bulgarian blonde , appr. 30 years .....
Posted: 2006-04-05, 2:23 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There are so many "Marias from Bulgaria", petite Maria, my new Maria, etc. Every club, every RLD, has it's Maria. Right wim?

Redstorm- travel on dude.

Doog
pepto
Posted: 2006-04-05, 4:05 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Redstorm:

Nice report, I have to agree with many of your observations on PHG since it has beome my favorite.

I was there last night (Tuesday) after an absence of a few months and was glad to see many familiar faces, especially my Russian friends. Had a brief scare at the door when the blonde hostess turned away the two guys in front of me but then signaled for me to enter. I could not understand what she was telling them but it was obvious she did not like their ethnic background.

The atmosphere was very quiet, many girls sitting around with few clients. Waiting for rooms was not a problem. Could have swore I saw a Sammy clone, a bit thinner but a dead ringer in my opinion. Plenty of food and quite good also. Pork chops and noodles for dinner and tortillas for evening snack. Tortillas are something I have never seen before. I did not partake but it looked good.

Looks like the club has been redecorated with large photographs on the walls but without the few potted plants they had sitting around so the feeling is a bit more austere. One thing that never changes is the Fashion TV program that never ends. Hopefully as the weather turns nicer the patio will be of more use.

Snert

Posted: 2006-04-05, 4:32 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello Snert,

Do you see my Polish friend there?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-05, 8:32 pm

Supporting Member
He did mention it was a new brunette Maria from Bulgaria, and Maria texted me when Fsuco and I were at Oase in Feb to say she was working PHG as a new thing.

Therefore I put two and two together and .....I think ti is her.
Posted: 2006-04-06, 12:37 am

redstorm
Hi Mike,

Sorry to burst your bubble. My Maria from Bulgaria is a little older and blonde.
My return visit to PHG has been permamently put on hold. I'm in Berlin right now,
just relaxing from my first visit to Artemis. Report soon to follow.

Thanks

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-06, 9:31 am

Supporting Member
h thats alright. I always mix up times and girls names. I am terrible. Drives Wim and Fred MAD!!

Faces and pussies, however, i am good with ;-)
Posted: 2006-04-06, 11:08 am

redstorm
No problems Mike.

I regret I won't get to meet my Maria for maybe another year or forever.

After this trip, I don't think my legs, my heart and other unnamed parts of the body can
take anymore.

Redstorm
Posted: 2006-04-06, 5:02 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fred:

Did not see her on Tuesday. Will check again this weekend.

Snert

Posted: 2006-04-06, 5:21 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thank you Snert. Would you like to join us at World this Saturday or Goldentime on Sunday?

How long will you be in the area?

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-04-07, 2:41 pm

SnertSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Fred:

GT on Sunday may be an option. If I can remember how to get there.

Snert

Posted: 2006-04-07, 2:54 pm

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Snert,

That sounds good. Gaston has written some driving directions here:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/WWWBoard/PHPB ... php?t=6717

I look forward to seeing you.

Regards,
Fred
 [ 15 posts ]