Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
FKK Colosseum Augsburg
Posted: 2006-04-11, 12:21 am

floydpink
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
First, many thanks again to all of the posters who have written accounts of their FKK experiences here. As a recent (now former) newbie to first Amsterdam and then FKK action, I can say that this site has been the most valuable resource, by far. Thank you, all!

A few weeks ago I posted a request asking about the P4P scene in general in Munich, and got a few great responses, most recommending a trip out to Augsberg and FKK Colosseum. As there are precious few reports on this establishment, I thought I'd better weigh in.

It's a dead simple trip from Munich to Augsberg, with over 60 trains daily in each direction. Depending on the number of stops and type of train, the trip will cost as little as EU10 for a commuter train, up to EU18 for the ICE, whose first stop is Augsberg. The trip will run from around 45 minutes on the commuter to 37 minutes via the very comfortable ICE. I took the EU18 ICE both ways, just because by coincidence it was the next available train. Those on a budget would have had to wait only 15 or 20 minutes for one of the slightly slower and less expensive trains. Once in Augsberg, a ten-minute taxi ride for EU12 (tip included) put me at the front door of FKK Colosseum, which is located in between a residential area of apartments and business area of warehouses and offices.

Once inside, it seems a fairly typical layout, with a spotlessly clean locker room and changing area. Just one locker here, no seperate small locker for the money, so you take your girl right back to the main locker for payment. The main room is a huge, high-ceilinged area with a bar, pool and hot tub. One unusual thing about Colosseum is the rooms - they are on the third floor, high above the main room, so when you and your chosen partner head for the room (or return from it), you must ascend two flights of stairs in full view of everyone. It's kind of fun being the spectator, wondering why certain guys have chosen certain girls, etc.

I arrived early, at about 15:30, as I needed to leave by 19:00 or 19:30 to get back to Munich for a business dinner. Mid-afternoon was slow, with about 20 girls lounging around. About 6-8 of them were in the large elevatedd center couch area, and obviously regarded themselves as the "cream of the crop," flirting and posing for sure, but with an air of superiority that was unmistakeable. To be sure, most of them were gorgeous, with long legs, tiny butts, and either perky little naturals or huge fakes. A couple were substandard in the face department even though they had killer bodies, but they carried on as though they were runway models. Later on when things got busy, I was actually gratified to see that most of these high-and-mighty babes were getting much less interest from the guys than the other girls. The hunters were not buying it.

After a couple of cokes at the bar and a walk around to check the place out, including the downstairs kino that was pretty pitiful, I realized that for the first time ever in an FKK, I was not really smitten by any of the naked young girls who were one-by-one coming by and introducing themselves. Finally I was quite attracted by a beautiful blond who was sitting by herself just apart from the supermodel wannabees. She was flirting shamelessly, and looked damn fine as well. After introducing ourselves (she was Sandy from Bulgaria) and getting a little kissy-faced on the couch, I noticed she kept fiddling around down between her legs. After she reached down there for the fourth or fifth time, I asked her what was going on. She then spread her legs wide and showed me her pierced clit, which was red and aggravated. She scratched it hard and said it was bothering her a lot. Talk about a mood killer! Aside from wanting to be sick, I also realized that there was no way Little Pete was going be in the mood at all, so I politely excused myself for another coke at the bar.

Now I was getting discouraged, with none of the twenty or so girls ringing my bell. I alertly watched as the new girls trickled in for the evening, and suddenly I saw her - nothing like my regular "type" but getting my motor running immediately. She was a small, thin Thai girl with really big natural boobs with big dark nipples. She flashed me a huge bright white smile as she passed, and settled on a towel on a couch across the room. I was out of my bar chair like a shot before anyone else jumped in, and started to chat with her on the couch. She was Joy from Thailand, and we were hitting it off famously from minute one. A couple of rubs of those huge natural jugs across my chest and I was a goner. We headed for the room about three kisses later, up the stairs in front of the approving eyes of ten or fifteen mongerers.

Once in the room, we continued to get along extremely well, with lots of hugging, body contact, and excellent DFK. It was during the BBBJ that things started to go south. She was certainly adequate in the BJ department, relatively enegetic if not too creative, and Little Pete had grown up into Big Peter in an admirable fashion but....something was not happening. The chemistry that had been so good for the making out part was not there for the sex. Very strange. Oh, we did all the right stuff - aforementioned decent BBBJ followed by some DATY (enthusiastically received) and then a solid mish fuck, but it was just not that great. She was absolutely gorgeous though, with to-die-for tits and a tight little butt, and though I was sorry the sex wasn't better I really didn't blame her. I quit at about 25 minutes, having had a decent time but not completing the mission. Of course she asked me if something was wrong, and I said nah you were fine and paid up and moved on. One interesting thing about Joy, and I hope I'm not getting into too much biological detail here, is that she had the tiniest clit I have ever seen. During DATY, I just couldn't even find the damn thing for a good while, and when I did it was the size of a BB.

Back out in the main room, I was getting seriously bummed as I once again didn't see anything that was starting my motor. After a half hour of girl-watching, a tall dark-haired girl with knee-high black boots got my attention because she was boppin to the music, head going up and down and a big smile on her pretty face. Yummy. Again, not really my type. Definitely not the supermodel variety, this girl had a little nore meat on her bones, with long legs, a nice ass, and pretty natural boobs. What the hell. It was getting to be time to get busy or leave, so I jumped. She turned out to be Cayenne - I said Cheyenne, and she said no, Cayenne - "Like the Porsche." She smiled and kissed me and it was all over.

My second trip upstairs was a big improvement. We did some standing up making out with nice DFK and good initial chemistry, then she took off the boots and just attacked Little Pete with no prelims as I laid on the bed. It was great! She was energetic and very creative with the BBBJ, and I had to stop watching it in the morror after a while, lest Big Peter finish up right then and there. As a distraction, I grabbed her beautiful ass and put it right on my face, instigating a very energetic session of simultaneous BBBJ and DATY; 69 for short, lads. Mish followed, and was fine, until I started thinking about that butt on my face, at which time I turned her over and finished with a hard doggie pounding. 28 minutes. Excellent.

With this great success of a session buzzing in my ears, I took a long hot shower, had a cup of coffee, and was really not interested in anything quite yet when an Italian girl that I had talked to several times through the afternoon waved me over to her couch. It seemed that every time I had been interested in her I would see her ascending the stairs with another guy. How dare they! So here I was, pretty much spent, with Antonia from Italia making her intentions very clear. I explained to her that I was in "resting" mode, and she laughed and said she considered that a challenge. Uh-oh. She was petite, maybe 5' 3, with shoulder-length black hair and a pretty smile on a girl-next-door face. She looked me right in the eyes and started playing with her nipples, which resided on the cutest little natural titties you'd ever want to see. She just kept looking at me with that smile and playing with them until I felt a stirring - Little Pete, is that you...again? - and then in a soft little voice she said "I love my titties." Shit. Game over again.

Upstairs in the room, naked as the day that I will die, I pleaded fatigue, not enough recovery time, hope you are not disappointed, and more. She just gave me that smile and started the DFK and nipple-play routine that she had demonstrated on the couch, although this time it was in horizontal mode. That look again, and she softly said "Will you eat my pussy?" Uh, yes. What followed was an absolute world class session of 69, at the conclusion of which she either came so hard she screamed or she deserved the acadamy award for her perfomance. I'm betting on the former, but who knows? Completely soaked, she hopped off to open a little package, and I looked down at her accomplishment - Little Pete was nowhere to be found. "Is that me?" I thought, looking down at BIG Peter.

We proceeded to put it to very good use. Like both of the other girls, she offered to extend to an hour and also offered CIM, but none of them were pushy. I declined and raced to the finish line in a haze of sweat and smiles. Phew!

It was the capper to an excellent day. As I kissed Antonia goodbye in the locker room, Joy came sauntering by and rubbed one of those big dark nipples across my chest, gave me a big smile, and said "Let's try again." Looking down at Little Pete, I said "Don't even think about it..."

*******************************************************************************************************

Two days later, I was in Frankfurt, and had a perfectly acceptable afternoon at Palace, including my first ever FKK threesome. Since there are plenty of reviews of Palace, I'll write that one up later, or maybe just leave it to your imaginations, well-developed as I know they are.

floyd

Posted: 2006-04-11, 2:01 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks Floyd for a great report from a seldom reported on club. You didn't happen to run into an adorable pouty faced little platinum blonde from Czech republic named Leona did you?

And please, if you have a moment, a few words about Palace since it has been on everyone's shit list for weeks now.

Doog
pepto
Re: FKK Colosseum Augsburg
Posted: 2006-04-11, 5:43 pm

floydpink
Pepto,

Thanks for the kind words. No, I didn't run into Leona while I was there, but I'll be looking for her next time! I'll write up a report on Palace as soon as I get a few minutes.

floyd

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: