Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam - city of love:)
Posted: 2005-04-27, 3:09 am

holiediver
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
It was my first trip to Amsterdam, and certainly it will not be the last! Guys, I am from South East Asia and this is my first posting. Before I went to Amsterdam, a friend of mine introduced me to this site from which I gained valuable tips of the do's and don'ts. It is than only proper that I sharte my Amsterdam experience here.
After a couple of days in Den Haag, where I had some business to settle, I arrived at Krasnopolski Hotel on the 18th afternoon. The cabbie was a nice chap and he showed me around without hesitation. At about 12pm, I set out to on my own to the RDL. Walking from Dam Square, I turned left on the 3rd lane and I just wandered around. Some ladies did catch my eyes especially a middle eastern looking lady with nice enhanced chest on the first floor along the 3rd lane. But she was a big lady and I did not think I could handle her. I continued walking.
After sometime, I saw a gal, in red lingerie with one of the greatest bod I hv ever seen life! Standing about 5'4", with a 36DD (enhanced), 26, 34 (approx) bod, she looks like an Asian/South American (definitely non Caucasian look). I walkep pass her twice and on the 3rd time I was about to make my move but another guy beat me to her! Damn!
But that turned out to be a blessing. Stopped at a nearby pub and had a drink. My eyes were on her kamer and in about 20 mins the guy came out. Finished my drink and I quickly hopped to her kamer. Knocked and she gently opened the door.
Applying the knowledge I gained here, I asked her how much and she said 50Euro for 20-30 min (can't remember excatly) with sex in difference positions, oral with cap and I was allowed to touch her. Told her I wanted 1 hour, oral without, sex in diff positions and anal. She said oral is always with cap and NO anal. She quoted 200Euro for one hour. She was a nice gal and was very polite. I was taken by her charm and I agreed 150Euro! She smiled and ushered me up a small staircase.
I introduced myself telling her that this was my first trip to Amsterdam. She intro-ed herself as Jennifer, a Dutch?indon concoction with Surinam grandparents thrown in. She's got beautiful dark hair, nice enhanced boobs with firm ass to boot! She reminds me of Pam Anderson minus a couple of inches!:) We chatted for a while. I handed her 150Euro and she said she would give me oral without cap anyway! I was really taken in by her nice and relax attitude and I gave her 25Euro tips. She was surprised saying that nobody has ever given her any tip before.
The action started with an oral followed by a 69. After that I asked her to present herself to my face :))), which she duly did. Licked her for a while. She was moaning and I asked her whether she would like to cum that way. She just closed her eyes and by that I took it that she wanted to. Licked her for a full 10 minutes I think and she came. She was smiling fdrom ear to ear!
Sex followed. Cowgal, standing up, edge of bed banging, doggie, cowgal again, you name it. She came another time in the process. Ultimately, she uncapped me, suck me till I blew a load in her mouth!
We chatted some more and it was like talking to a GF of mine. She called me her number 1 customer! Haha...A wonderful experience for me.

Name:Jennifer
Race: Dutch/Indon
Face:Exotic
Bod: Super sexy
Attitude: Excellent
Overall experience:9.5 out of 10!
Where: From Dam Square, turn left after the first bridge (at the Chinese Restaurant). Than turn right into the first lane on the right. Her Kamer is 3rd last on your right (I think). She works from 10.30am to 5pm only.

\\\
Where: from Dam Square, turn left at the lane after the first bride at the Chinese Restaurant. Than turn into the first right lane. Her Kamer is 3rd last (I think) on your right.
Re: Amsterdam - city of love:)
Posted: 2005-04-27, 3:51 pm

uberchef
Congratulations on a solid first-time post and a good time in Amsterdam!
Cheers,
uber.
Re: Amsterdam - city of love:)
Posted: 2005-04-28, 3:44 am

holiediver
Thanks. Amsterdam is a lovely city.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: