Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Tips regarding TS girls appreciated
Posted: 2006-09-08, 7:10 pm

JohnMoore
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm going to The Netherlands in the middle of October and I'm staying one night in Amsterdam. I have a dream to be with a TS-girl and therefore I ask you kind members of this forum to give me good advice so I can have a really nice hour of my life. I'd like a girl with "working package" and with breasts.

Please help me...

I have read the strings on this forum regarding TS so I know which streets and so forth now I just need some more info about the "girls" working there...
Re: Tips regarding TS girls appreciated
Posted: 2006-09-08, 7:21 pm

Thaipan
Sorry I can't answer your question as I am not into TS's but ......

If you get a bit tired from all the walking around there is a really excellent Thai cafe / restaurant called Saow Thai on the edge of the RLD just about opposite the Grand Hotel (off Dam Straat I think it is) where the food is wonderful and it is run by a bunch of ladyboys! I go for the food personally and also to see guy chat up the ladyboys who they think are girls!!! If you are there on a friday or saturday they have a ladyboy show, or at least they used to!

Posted: 2006-09-08, 7:30 pm

JohnMoore
Thanks a lot... Nice tip there... i was wondering where to eat when in Amsterdam and I love Thai food... :) Nice... Food and fun...
Posted: 2006-09-11, 11:11 am

losbal
The Saow Thai closed down some time ago, but not to worry it re-opened as the Thai Butterfly cafe. Its a more upmarket version of ST and still worth a trip.

For tips on T-girls it is best to specify whether you will be there for the night (7 pm +) or day shift (11am - 6pm)
Posted: 2006-09-11, 3:19 pm

Thaipan
"Thai Butterfly cafe"

Thanks Iosbal, is it still in the same place and run by the same people?

If so the food should be of a high standard. When I went there before it was just a pretty basic cafe with a bar, 4 (I think) tables and a window shelf to lean on and some pretty uncomfortable bar stools! The thing that made it for me was the food, the chefs tom yum goong was as good as any I have had in Thailand but you have to tell them to ease off on the chilli or you will get what the Thai's like to eat!!! So anyone of a faint heart should ask for "medium spicy" which is still bloody hot!

Posted: 2006-09-11, 4:50 pm

JohnMoore
I will be there for the whole day so both daytime and nightime tips are very welcome

And that Thai-place sounds nice... Love spicy food but I have learned from my mistakes and will never again order Thai-strong food :)
Posted: 2006-09-11, 5:37 pm

Thaipan
I will be in AMS 17th - 19th October - if you fancy a beer or 2, pm me.

Posted: 2006-09-12, 6:15 pm

Bxboy56
My advice to you is to walk the 'main' TS streets and find someone that appeals to you. After you find a "hottie" talk to her (and make sure she does what you are looking for), and ask her about what you are looking for. Most guys are nervous to talk and be seen at these kamers. Be specific, direct, always smile and let us know how you make out.....
Posted: 2006-09-12, 6:39 pm

JohnMoore
Thanks... Good advice... I'm not a shy person and I dont care if anyone sees me chatting with these girls...
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: