Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
the Hortel...
Posted: 2006-09-07, 8:45 pm

omapcw1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Last November, my best pal and I went to the Dam for my birthday. She and I rented an apartment for our visit but didn't make it back there one night. Rather, we stayed in what we lovingly refer to as the Whortel. We decided that we should stay there this time for our entire stay. However, we have no clue where it is. If anyone can help us figure it out...they win a prize!

We had left Moulin Rouge, turned right and walked along the canal for a while. We turned down an ally that had some window girls on the left and a cute little bar on the right. The bar was owned by an old guy and run by a hot little blonde girl (Tatiana) and the owner's son (who I think was Kurdish). It was at this bar that we succumbed to the charms of a couple of locals and ended up in the whoretel (so it's very close by). Just at the mouth of the alley there is a bar/eating area and the bartender rents the rooms upstairs. Some have their own bath (which my pal was worthy of and reminds me of at every opportunity) while my room looked out on the canal and was served by a bath in the hall. My pal's room had an inordinate number of beds in it...like 4 and overlooked the bar. It was a dive but clean and full of very interesting memories. We're set to come back in November and we'd love to stay at the whoretel again.

Please help us find it!!

Posted: 2006-09-13, 8:46 pm

omapcw1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well, I suppose that we'll have to make other arrangements although we are quite sad to miss the Whoretel. Jo Ann suggests that I throw out that the room keys were on a huge holder...she recalls it as a big golden penis. I don't share her memory...but do recall that the keyring was large. As an aside, last year canabis cup was held on the weekend of the 18th. Are we likely to run into it again this year?

Thanks!
Patricia

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: