Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Natasha on Trompettersteeg
Posted: 2006-09-12, 9:40 am

falco
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi board, I'll be in Amsterdam again mid-October. Last April, I visited Natasha on Trompettersteeg several times, and really enjoyed her company. Curiously though, she refused to do it "missionary" style. After doing a "search" of this board, I see that other people have said the same thing. I wonder why she only sits on top, or just gives hand-jobs? In most cases cowgirl just does'nt do it for me.

Cheers
Re: Natasha on Trompettersteeg
Posted: 2006-09-12, 1:33 pm

soylent Power Kat
I actually passed up on Natasha on my last trip. It just seemed way too good to be true and it doesn't surprise me that she puts restrictions on things. Still though, she's a fucking knockout. Along with Sasha on Oudekennisteeg, she got my vote for hottest girl in the Wallen the last time I was there. I'm definit'y having a go at Natasha on my next trip in a few months, provided she's still there.

Hey Wim, is Sasha still suckering guys in with that outfit of hers?

Cheers,
Soy
Posted: 2006-09-12, 2:06 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I went with Natasha when I was there last time and she did it with me mish,* but then complained that my dick was too big. I appreciate the flattery, but I'm not that big. If you're going to be in the business, you had better be able to handle a good variety of penis sizes, I would think.

Anyway, she is definitely nice to look at, and she certainly seemed a nice enough person, but I can't say I got my money's worth.

the dogs

* I think so, anyway. I almost always start out in missionary as the mechanics are easier that way. Maybe she did just climb on board. My memory is a little foggy. The hash may have something to do with that.

<wistful sigh>
Posted: 2006-09-12, 10:03 pm

Wim Admin
" Hey Wim, is Sasha still suckering guys in with that outfit of hers? "

yes Soylent , Sasha is still suckering guys there , in her police outfit & baseballcap , sometimes I think : "I'd like to fuck her" , just like that, but that is seemingly not possible , IMO she's also known as Bibi , there is a report in this device as Bibi, and that is her. Don't spend a dime on her anymore.

Falco,
Natasha definitely is one of the best lookers in Trompetter (down back in the 3-window fishtank), in her white (tight) outfit she certainly is the top of what God ever created , moreover, she is Dutch too , there is not a Dutch guy who falls for her speedy very distinguished conversation - last time I passed her with Billybob , she cried out "hey Blondy", I said something to her , she answered : "I'm not talking to you", I said "okay okay ....
(she knows me, the b.... ) "

W.
Posted: 2006-09-13, 1:40 am

falco
OK thanks you guys. It appears that this slightly unusual "quirk" of Natasha's is just something that is less than perfect, but in my view still a grand bargain. Her easy conversation and stunning looks still floats my boat.

Generally speaking, on my last trip to A'dam in April, I met several fine, friendly girls. No rip offs. I tend to visit in the off-season though, in April and October if my schedule permits it... Do you think the girls are more relaxed in the off-season...?

falco
Posted: 2006-09-16, 3:39 am

losfor
On my last trip, i didn't even visit anybody else. But did have to spend 100 E for it to be worth my time. I tried the 50, didn't work. No missionary, but i didn't ask either time. She rode me really well. But gets into it to the point that i'm like, hey what about me. She also said i was big. Well I'm average, so i guess if you got the super sausage, no luck. I've had Sabrina and Natasha give me bj and Natasha was better. And that says a lot. She can make you explode. YMMV!
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: