Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Shemales in the Wallen
Posted: 2008-09-29, 7:21 pm

jack257414
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi again all......Im heading back to the Dam in Nov for some more shemale action.Anyway was looking for any reviews out there from anyone who has been there lately.Details about the shemales,location,price times etc would be greatly appreciated.The more knowledge is shared the better for all concerned.I posted a review under another topic i started a while ago.....check it out....its under ' tv/ts 3some'.
Bloedstraat and surrounding streets seem to be the place to go for ts action but i found a cracker over in Singel.If anyone knows any other hidden gems please let us know.
Regards,
jack
Re: Shemales in the Wallen
Posted: 2008-09-29, 7:39 pm

clostro Power Kat
Hi Jack,
Check my report two weeks ago. It was so catastrophic, i didn't sample anyone. I can add, i spoted Paloma day time Gordj. but she did not convinced me and showing her big dick did nothing. Rosa was there one day in her usual kamer. If you are into rather masculine TS, they were plenty.
Clostro
Posted: 2008-09-29, 7:49 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Jack,
Not my thing at all; but if you cross Spuistraat from Anyday Coffeeshop, keep on going past the windows (there are about four) on your left and then take a sharp right onto the Singel, there are two low down windows opposite the urinoir that regulary have what I honestly believe are transexuals. They work days
Posted: 2008-09-29, 11:27 pm

idirwo
Hi!

Does anybody has any good experience with any TS out of RLD windows in Adam? I saw some contacts at kinky nl but didn't find any reports about those TS's which work at privee. Any good advice which girl is worth to be visited?

thanks

idirwo
Posted: 2008-09-30, 7:20 pm

jack257414
Well one i would recommend in the windows is Erika on bloedstraat.She is usually on the right as you enter from the canal in 1 of the upstairs kamers.Really sexy,really nice and always up for it.Will def be giving her a visit in Nov
Posted: 2008-10-01, 11:01 am

peter craig
just down from the Hotel brower (sp?) downstairs window as mentioned...s&f both ways 100euro.No bartering...100euro not a cent less....decided to give her a miss.
Posted: 2008-10-01, 11:15 am

ukcheesehead
hey jack when in november are you going? im there the 1st week and the 3 week for the high times cup.
Shemales in the Wallen
Posted: 2008-10-01, 1:20 pm

smuler Power Kat
Peter Craig and Danny- thanks for the information regarding the windows by the Brouwer.

But Danny...you might be off by one street ?? Your directions point me to Singel # 39-41, while Peter says Singel # 79-81....

You both saved me some embarassment...

Imagine- he/she's right outside my window.

I thought one night before climbing the stairs, that I would check out one of these windows to see if there was anything worth getting a cheap quick one off...but I never bothered looking, as the lure of Nina kept me coming back to her kamer

Thanks to you too Nina..wherever you are !!

Best Regards

Smuler
Posted: 2008-10-01, 5:21 pm

danny69 Power Kat
Hey Mr. Smuler,

The below article comes from (the hompage!) of this website. I think it's the urinoir I was referring to.

New view from a urinal??

Rick Steves, an especially annoying travel writer and U.S. Public Television travel show presenter apparently has never noticed (after a claimed 20 years of visits!) that one can view prostitutes while relieving oneself from a few conveniently placed outdoor urinals. Outdoor urinal offers new view of Amsterdam, claims the title. We'd guess he was taking his leak just in front of 43 Singel ('t Koggeschip) from the description—and flirting with the ladyboys that often inhabit the window next door to #43.
Shemales in the Wallen
Posted: 2008-10-01, 6:07 pm

smuler Power Kat
Thanks Danny..

so these "ladies" are the next block over from the Brouwer...

I will go look, out of curiosity, the next time that I am there...

Best Regards

Smuler
Posted: 2008-10-01, 8:42 pm

jack257414
Will have a look when im there in a few weeks and will post it here.Ive never ventured down to De Pijp.Does anyone know what the ts/shemale scene is like down there??
Posted: 2008-11-05, 2:15 am

jack257414
Im heading to the wallen in 2 weeks time.Anyone with any news or reviews on recent shemale activity there lately???
Any help would be appreciated
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: