Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Kamagra Advice
Posted: 2011-10-10, 3:54 pm

valefar
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
is it safe to use this kamagra pills with weed?
I bought a package of 4 100 mgs and will use it for the first time in my Ams trip...
And for a first time user is half of 1 pill ok? or less?
And I am 88kgs and 178m tall

thank you

Posted: 2011-10-10, 4:45 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
No problem taking the kamagra with weed! I would start with half a tablet and see how you get on!

Posted: 2011-10-10, 7:39 pm

jgramos Moderator
valefar, the Dr's advice is correct. I smoke & poke lots when in Amsterdam, and sometimes use Kamagra (usually towards the end of a trip as for the first few days I don't have any need to take them, it's more due to tiredness at the end of a trip! lol), and it always works as well as it does when not smoking. :-)

Peace

Posted: 2011-11-04, 8:37 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
akaDrPussy wrote:
The shop is at the top of Monnikenstraat on the lhs at it's junction with Nieuwmarkt.The sign in the window advertises Camagra jelly's and my initial presumption was that given the C instead of the K they would be some sort of fake imitation of the real thing.I decided to go in anyway and had a good chat with the guy at the counter. As it turns out it is the genuine Kamagra.....legally he is not supposed to sell or advertise Kamagra but can sell Camagra....whatever that is!!

I was curious about the "Camagra".
I looked on Google Earth for the shop you were refering to, but couldn't find it.
On Monnikenstraat at the junction with Nieuwmarkt, all I could find was the Jolly Joker on one side and a Cheese shop on the other.
(I'm a bit directionally challenged.)
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks for steering me in the right direction.
Salud,
-ale

Posted: 2011-11-04, 11:37 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
Ale

You really can't miss this shop....walking down Monnikenstraat from OZA it's the last shop on the lhs before you hit Nieuwmarkt. I can't recall the shop having an actual name but it sells all the usual souvenirs etc and has the camagra sign in the window!

Doc

Posted: 2011-11-05, 4:52 am

panana
The shop is at the top of Monnikenstraat on the lhs at it's junction with Nieuwmarkt.

yes it's still there and serving away. i just asked at counter and got a week long pack of 7 for 45e. thanks for the help!
Posted: 2011-11-05, 10:31 pm

jgramos Moderator
panana - they'll certainly do the trick.....akaDrPussy gave me one of the sachet's and it definitely worked! :-) (Thank you very much to the good Dr!)

Posted: 2011-11-05, 11:51 pm

topov
Hi There,

in reply to Alelover45 query quoted here and for others info,

I was curious about the "Camagra".
I looked on Google Earth for the shop you were refering to, but couldn't find it.
On Monnikenstraat at the junction with Nieuwmarkt, all I could find was the Jolly Joker on one side and a Cheese shop on the other.
(I'm a bit directionally challenged.)
Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks for steering me in the right direction.
Salud,
-ale[/quote]

It is the shop next to the Jolly Joker, with the Marlboro sign above the door, the Camagra sign is in the window but can not be seen because the shutters are down in the image.

cheers.
Posted: 2011-11-07, 6:58 pm

pork
akaDrPussy wrote:
Ale

You really can't miss this shop....walking down Monnikenstraat from OZA it's the last shop on the lhs before you hit Nieuwmarkt. I can't recall the shop having an actual name but it sells all the usual souvenirs etc and has the camagra sign in the window!

Doc

I bought Kamagra jelly in that shop on november 2. It is 45 euros. The guy at the desk (seems indian or pakistani) also proposed, as alternative, the classic blue pills and something else I did not recognize.
Posted: 2011-11-08, 2:45 am

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Ahh ha...I see the Marlboro sign.
Thanks for your guidence.
Zeveli!
-ale

Posted: 2012-05-24, 3:22 pm

Mister Mingeater
Hello,
just been online replenishing my variety box of potions from exact-pharma.com.
There is currently a 10% discount if you spend over £19.99, the discount codeword is ATWENTY
They don't supply USA or Canada but everywhere else seems OK
Cheers.
Mr M : )

Posted: 2012-05-24, 6:48 pm

sebx14
Im in my mid 20s and would use kamagra regularly. I wouldn't say I have any ED problem, however I would be lying if I said I hadn't seen an improvement in my sessions.
In the past I would have taken a long time to finish sometimes and the longer it took the softer I got because I would worry a little bit.
Now I don't have that problem at all as I am rock hard when I see the girl undressing. Thus no worrying and I have great fun.

In terms of being able to do multiple sessions a night or in space of a few hours, I would say it helps a bit but I'm usually a little tired after one monster session.

On a side note, I have only ever encountered problems once with kamagra when I was in a stuffy kamer with broken aircon. I found it hard to catch my breathe and had to stop the session and leave to get outside.
I also notice i break into a sweat much easier and my body temperature increases considerably.

I have regularly drank after kamagra, upto 10 pints in the course of an evening starting an hour after taking it and experienced no problems.
Posted: 2012-05-24, 10:31 pm

smuler Power Kat
sebx14 wrote:
I found it hard to catch my breathe and had to stop the session and leave to get outside.
I also notice i break into a sweat much easier and my body temperature increases considerably

Silly question- did a Doctor prescribe these pills to you ?

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2012-05-25, 3:41 pm

sebx14
No I got it myself online. I got the jelly on my second order which are quite handy.
Kamagra Advice
Posted: 2012-05-25, 5:20 pm

smuler Power Kat
Self medicating without a doctor's advice ?

Tell me where to send the flowers ....

Recently a guy died in an FKK ( supposedly ingesting 100mg's )

Good Luck

Smuler

[ 35 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: