Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any girls from the UK?
Posted: 2011-07-12, 10:15 pm

liam
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Not sure if this is in the right section. Any girls from the UK? I have never came across any in my time.
Re: Any girls from the UK?
Posted: 2011-07-13, 3:49 pm

donpacino
I have never seen a girl from the UK in the dam before.

Posted: 2011-07-13, 7:09 pm

kaiserscouse
There was an English girl at 1 Oude Kennissteeg a couple of years ago but I haven't seen her since. I can't remember her name but she was a tall skinny brunette. She's the only one I've ever come across though.
Posted: 2011-07-13, 8:16 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
kaiserscouse wrote:
There was an English girl at 1 Oude Kennissteeg a couple of years ago but I haven't seen her since. I can't remember her name but she was a tall skinny brunette. She's the only one I've ever come across though.

If it's who I think it was, this was a Dutch girl who was just really good at faking an English accent (sure makes me feel dumb since I can't even do it!) She said her name was Jennifer when I saw her and I understand she also used to call herself Lucy. She was a tall, skinny brunette, like you said. I remember her being on the opposite side of Oudekennis though (coming from OZV, the last one on the left before turning onto OZA). I think it was JG who let me know she was actually Dutch... I'd have to go search old posts. This one kind of made me realise that asking for a girl's nationality (or any other piece of info really) is only useful in the context of identifying her in a report, assuming she tells most punters the same thing. As far as reality, it's anyone's guess. But I suppose we're not paying for honesty, are we? :-)

I've never seen a girl from the UK working in a window.

Posted: 2011-07-13, 11:44 pm

kaiserscouse
Wow! Well if she was Dutch she was really good at faking English. Certainly had me fooled. I sessioned with her once. She had an Essex accent and told me about things she missed from "home" such as particular brands of sweets etc. Mind you, she did a good job of upselling as well! Just goes to show.
Posted: 2011-07-14, 12:03 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
I read a few times that there was an english girl in Sint Annenstraat, nightshift, 119, white tall girl with hair tied up in ponytail, one or two years ago, with glasses, schoolgirl skirt, always reading books, sat patiently on her bed with a SM note sticked on the door.

Don't have any clue if she's still around though...

Her name was Elizabeth.
Posted: 2011-07-16, 4:00 pm

fw18
Met a very nice English girl at new year this year, double basement window between Molensteeg and Moninnikenstraat on the left, Sarah mid twenties brunette, very good looking, fantastic body, good fun to be with no upselling. Thoroughly recommended, was back when I was there at begining of July as she said she would be.
Posted: 2011-07-16, 4:28 pm

liam
What time was she working?
Posted: 2011-07-16, 4:52 pm

Davey88
Are you from England looking for an English girl??

Eastern European or Asian would surely be a better dessert following your meal!?
Posted: 2011-07-16, 5:20 pm

liam
I'm not English though.
Posted: 2011-07-16, 7:57 pm

fw18
Last time daytime only but was double shifting at new year
 [ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: