Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone know this girl?
Posted: 2011-09-01, 6:20 pm

woodie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I first noticed this girl in April. She is a petite spinner type, slightly tanned with a small pert round arse. On my visit last week she was working during the day (from about 1600) in Tromp 5-4 and at night in 21-2 on St Annenstraat.

She appears to get busy and 2 Monday nights ago she appeared to be busy with one punter for about 2 hrs - the windows were steaming up, which I can only assume to be a good thing!

I had originally thought that she may be a bit of a rip-off merchant, but maybe not. I guess she's probably Bulgarian.

Anyone had a good experience with her!
Re: Anyone know this girl?
Posted: 2011-09-01, 6:30 pm

elgonzoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
There is no reference to any girl in tromp 5 - 4 , the only reference to 21 -2 st ann is Stacy who is greek .

On the main page if you scrool a bit further down you will see a selection called girls , it is worth looking through this before posting any requests for info.

Posted: 2011-09-02, 6:27 pm

Timothy
Hard to know without a more definitive description of her.

I agree, try to look at "The Girls" section first though. You may find more information there.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: