Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 18 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Big tits at stoofsteeg
Posted: 2011-09-05, 1:29 am

medina
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi everyone! First of all introduce myself, I am a Spanish boy who has recently in Amsterdam, I open this post because one day during my trip, walking trough Stoofsteeg street I saw an asiatic girl with fantastic boobs, she was at the beginning of the street, on the right hand, probably in the door 4L, she had a long black hair but the most impressive were her big breasts... does anyone have any information about her? name? services or rates? thank you very much!

maybe you talked about she in another post but i couldn´t find it! and sorry for my english!!! thanks a lot again!!
Re: Big tits at stoofsteeg
Posted: 2011-09-05, 1:53 am

BadonkadonkSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I believe this is the girl:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16752

But you never sessioned with her. Why not?
Posted: 2011-09-05, 8:25 am

slick
Yep, sounds like Britney.

She did a shoot for a website a while ago, so if you want to see some of her pictures, have a look here:

http://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=5382.0

(you have to signup, but it's free, so no worries)
Posted: 2011-09-05, 10:02 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
I'm not so sure it was Brithney given that the OP seems to have a pretty fair idea of the kamer were he spotted this girl! Brithney has only ever worked from kamer 7M!

Posted: 2011-09-05, 11:32 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
By the way slick,thanks for that fantastic link....found myself compelled to register for a look at her photo shoot! Perhaps this link should be included within her entry in the Girls Section?

Posted: 2011-09-05, 1:36 pm

medina
Thanks a lot for your help! I have seen the pics of Britney anda i´m not sure if she is the girl that i´m looking for although them are very similar!!! I din´t sessioned with her because i was not sure if she was a shemale because of her large and fake breast!!
Posted: 2011-09-05, 6:00 pm

sunchildtine Power Kat
that's a great sight, Slick
wow, big jugs for an asian girl. she's pretty, nice body & Tila Tequila can move aside indeed.
Posted: 2011-09-05, 7:56 pm

Boobmanz
I think he's not talking about Britney. There's indeed a huge breasted chick at the beginning, seen from OZ Voorburgwal. And indeed I think it's a shemale.
Posted: 2011-09-05, 8:19 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
I can picture the one you are talking about boobmanz and think you are spot on.....post op ts for sure!

Posted: 2011-09-05, 10:46 pm

slick
The best known asian girl with big tits in that corner of the Stoofsteeg is Sandy, a Filipina/o and yes, she's indeed a post-op TS.
Posted: 2011-09-06, 2:51 am

skidrage
This sounds like Sandy. I had a session with her last trip. I had written down directions for Brittany, but had been up for about 35 straight hours and had a couple beers. I made my way to Stoofsteeg, but entered from the wrong way that I had written out my directions for. I saw an Asian with huge breasts and figured that was Brittany.

Anyway, to answer the original poster, the session was actually great. Fifty euro's got me s/f, two positions, quick b2b massage, breast licking, and covered handjob without clock watching. I couldn't tell that she wasn't born a woman, and if I knew then I would have passed. I guess that's why what happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam. It sure isn't for everyone, but you definitely get your moneys worth if you decide to venture down that path.
Posted: 2011-09-06, 12:56 pm

medina
thanks a lot for your help! i was almost sure that "she" was born like a man but before going with her i wanted to be sure... know i´m looking for a very big boobs in the RLD, do you have any suggestions? is anna the polish the best one? thanks again!!!
Posted: 2011-09-06, 5:28 pm

medina
akaDrPussy wrote:
I can picture the one you are talking about boobmanz and think you are spot on.....post op ts for sure!

Do you mean that you can take a picture of Sandy? Could you send it to me? Thanks!!
Posted: 2011-09-07, 12:32 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
Sorry medina you misinterpreted what I said.....I simply meant that having walked past her kamer many times I could picture in my mind what she looked like!

Posted: 2011-09-11, 10:30 pm

hickeydermot
You know I walked past stoof many a times and never noticed a large breasted post op hmm

I do remember from april there was a leggy latin girl with large breasts

anyone know who that is she was closest to the canal to the left of britney.

Btw I visited Britney in april , :( couldnt get it up , was too high , but got the best blowjob I ever received in my life and we smoked some train wreck afterwards , was the best visit I had with a girl yet.
Posted: 2011-09-12, 12:35 am

akaDrPussy Moderator
hickeydermot wrote:
You know I walked past stoof many a times and never noticed a large breasted post op hmm

I do remember from april there was a leggy latin girl with large breasts

anyone know who that is she was closest to the canal to the left of britney.

Btw I visited Britney in april , :( couldnt get it up , was too high , but got the best blowjob I ever received in my life and we smoked some train wreck afterwards , was the best visit I had with a girl yet.

Great to hear you sessioned with Brithney and I'm not surprised to read your comment on her as in terms of attitude and performance she is,in my opinion,one of the stars of de wallen!

Posted: 2011-09-12, 2:40 am

hickeydermot
Yeah she's spot on she doesnt fake the conversation either and smoked a good deal of a joint with me , probably would have finished it and continued but my friends were outside I was the one who said I had to leave. was happy to tip in the end and I rarely do.
Posted: 2011-09-28, 6:19 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Re: the website...It's called "the Perfect Boobs" but then subtitled "fake tits community." Ummm, I don't think so.

[ 18 posts ] 

Jump to: