Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
2 days till....
Posted: 2011-09-26, 3:47 pm

SP44
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can't wait for Wednesday and my 4th trip to the Dam from 9-28 thru 10-2.

For the past 3 years my brother and I take at least 1 trip in September (2x's last year) to Amsterdam, sort of our "vacation" we make sure we take every year; you know brotherly bonding... Anyways, nothing important to post just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who contributes on this board. This was the only forum i joined before my first trip a few years ago and still to this day I get a lot of information from here and has benefitted me in so many way. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and keep up the good work!

Thanks
SP
Re: 2 days till....
Posted: 2011-09-26, 10:29 pm

akaDrPussy Moderator
It's great that you have found so much information on this site which has benefitted you greatly on your previous trips however the proper etiquette and manner in which to express your gratitude is to submit a report on your own trip and experiences!

In this regard and two years on, we're still waiting for that report promised in your post of 25/6/2009....quote "Excellent,thank you guys! I will have one hell of a trip report to contribute after September"

Enjoy your trip!

Posted: 2011-09-27, 5:20 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
SP44 - Enjoy your trip. I'm going next month and I understand your anticipation.

Another way you can show your appreciation is to make a donation to the site. Think about how much money you save each trip due to what you have learned here. Perhaps you could give some of that back to help keep the site alive. The lights don't stay on unless someone pays the bills.

the dogs
Posted: 2011-09-27, 8:47 pm

SP44
akaDrPussy wrote:
It's great that you have found so much information on this site which has benefitted you greatly on your previous trips however the proper etiquette and manner in which to express your gratitude is to submit a report on your own trip and experiences!

In this regard and two years on, we're still waiting for that report promised in your post of 25/6/2009....quote "Excellent,thank you guys! I will have one hell of a trip report to contribute after September"

Enjoy your trip!

yea i was going to write a trip report; i tried and it sucked so i never completed the 1st trip report, subsequently never wrote up or attempted to on the following trips. sorry about that
Posted: 2011-09-27, 10:32 pm

Davey88
SP44 wrote:
Anyways, nothing important to post just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who contributes on this board. This was the only forum i joined before my first trip a few years ago and still to this day I get a lot of information from here and has benefitted me in so many way. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and keep up the good work!

Yeah i agree man, can't wait for my visit in October largely due to the information i've picked up off this forum. My cousin actually lives in the Dam but you guys have given me a more detailed insight (but we'll keep that between us), especially with the window girls i'm feeling a lot more confident this time round. I echo the above post from SP44 keep up the good work!
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: