Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sauna Deco
Posted: 2012-02-10, 2:26 pm

YIN
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey folks

I am wondering if in Sauna Deco (or any of the normal saunas) do people every play a little. As a rule, I know that is not what these places are for. However, it is something I have wondered.
Re: Sauna Deco
Posted: 2012-02-10, 5:38 pm

samj6484
I have been many times and have not seen any action. I have read in one review that a guy did get some fun, but I don't see how they managed it. I'll be there next Wednesday and very much doubt anything will happen.
Posted: 2012-02-11, 1:00 pm

samj6484
If anyone wants to hook up for a visit to Sauna Deco, a beer or anything else, let me know.
Posted: 2012-02-26, 6:02 pm

funfor2houston
We were at the Sauna Deco , wife started playing with another guy and he got up and left and we were asked to leave .
Wife wants to go back but Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted: 2012-02-28, 10:19 am

sun-n-fun Moderator
I am always up for a little fun in the sauna. But opportunities are few and far between. More than willing to sit next to your wife. LOL

I visit a sauna frequently. In the last six months I have only encountered two experiences, neither of which Involved me physically. The first was a couple in an out of the way pool who were discretely fucking. In another, the guy was sitting on the bench in a sauna. She was lying on it with her head in his lap. He was fingering her and got her off. I was the only other person there. They liked the audience as she was quite vocal and he was well aware that I was watching and listening. Too bad they did not ask me to join. Or too bad I did not have the balls to move over and join.

To summarize, sexual contact is generally frowned upon in the sauna. Just be aware and observe. If you, a single, initiate, getting tossed out is a real possibility.
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: