Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recommendations for a first timer
Posted: 2012-03-26, 11:26 pm

loolz Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm visiting NL next weekend and will be spending a couple of days in Amsterdam.

I have been reading up on this forum, lots of great info, but I'm looking for some girl recommendations for a first timer, and by first timer, I mean very first time.

I would appreciate it if you guys could recommend me a window girl (with location) who:

- is young (I am in early 20s so would like someone of similar age)
- is fairly petite in shape/size (I'm quite a small, slim guy myself)
- is friendly

I'd also appreciate any other tips e.g. should I just get a usual 50 euro session? I doubt I will last very long :P

Also, is it very busy around the windows during the day? I'd feel a little embarrassed to walk up to windows if there are large groups of people watching.

Thanks
Re: Recommendations for a first timer
Posted: 2012-03-26, 11:42 pm

hnbcm
I can recommend "Mary" in Dolle. She is easy to spot as she has an appendix scar! Treat her nice. Make sure you agree full nudity before going in.
Posted: 2012-03-26, 11:43 pm

hnbcm
She was my first time too!
Posted: 2012-03-27, 12:05 am

clubted
Window shop.....in Amsterdam, but I'd look and not order......just got back from a trip last month.....my advice....buy yourself a few beers.....take the train to Den Haag.....go to Casa Cherda......70 Euro and no BS....check out the website they have.....at least you won't be taken....it's a genuine 30 minutes with the girl....plus you get to test drive to an extent before-hand.....in Am'dam....your 50 euro is good for 10 minutes tops.
Posted: 2012-03-27, 9:00 am

Aardvark
clubted wrote:
In Am'dam....your 50 euro is good for 10 minutes tops.

I'm sorry but that's just not true. 50 euro should get you at least 15 minutes (more commonly 20 minutes), a suck, a fuck, full nudity and 2 (or more) positions. Especially if you stick to one of the highly regarded providers mentioned on this board.

Have a read of this thread:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19851

... and cross reference those using the Girls section of the forum to see which girl would suit you best.

Also search "first time" in the quick search box and there are other similar threads on the same subject.

Good luck!
Posted: 2012-03-27, 9:38 am

HarBinger
The top10 list/first time search are both very solid suggestions.

By choosing any of the Top10 girls you'll be getting your 'first time' jitters out of the way with some of the best sex providers you'll likely find anywhere.

The flip side is they'll set the bar so high you'll spend the rest of you life chasing that standard ;)

A great problem to have.

Posted: 2012-03-27, 9:50 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi loolz,

loolz wrote:
I'm visiting NL next weekend and will be spending a couple of days in Amsterdam.

I have been reading up on this forum, lots of great info, but I'm looking for some girl recommendations for a first timer, and by first timer, I mean very first time.

There is always a first time for everything. :-)

Quote:
I would appreciate it if you guys could recommend me a window girl (with location) who:

- is young (I am in early 20s so would like someone of similar age)
- is fairly petite in shape/size (I'm quite a small, slim guy myself)
- is friendly

The question I would have ask is : is this really a problem if the girl is more aged ? Because they are plenty of girls who are very willing to please a young boy, no matter he is in his early 20's. I would understand you're not into MILF (I'm in) though. Otherwise, beautiful mature ladies are ready to please you and have some really good tips to put at your ease.

So, young girls :

- Jen-Cutie, Oudekennisteeg 3-1 nightshift. In her early 20's. Great provider and bubbly personality. Hard to find free unfortunately. She's petite and slim. She's REALLY friendly.

- Cookie, Dolleb 7-3 (but you'll have more infos about her location in the girl section under her name).

Quote:
I'd also appreciate any other tips e.g. should I just get a usual 50 euro session? I doubt I will last very long :P

You can have extended session for 100 with the girls mentioned above (ie Jen-Cutie as well as Cookie, but as I never sessioned with Cookie I don't know if she's ok with DATY). I mean DATY is a way to extend the session itself, wether you like to perform after the blow and some sex or after one or two positions to relax a little bit more. I know that some girls enjoy that and some genuinely ask for that. The climax is also sometimes easier to reach.

Quote:
Also, is it very busy around the windows during the day?

Except if you walking around 9.30 a.m when the area is VERY quiet before the earlier girls start their job, De Wallen is quite busy during the afternoon and especially during week-end nights.

Quote:
I'd feel a little embarrassed to walk up to windows if there are large groups of people watching.

Don't feel embarassed or so ever with people walking around you. Some people are doing the same thing that you do : watching, feeling the atmosphere, the ambiance around the place. But the thing that you'll see is that many people do the same, which is mongering. Young, older, men and women, couples, singles, lots of tourists... Some will take the plunge and will go with their favourite girls, some will not or postpone to the night shift. In any way nobody will judge you, the only thing is you could have a guy or girl asking you if the girl was good and sex also as you leaving her kamer. Take it not too seriously. It's also some fun and you can say "You just have to try if you want" with a grin on your face. Eventually the more you try to be relaxed and the more you trying to dedramatize the situaton, the more you have chances to find nice people walking around you (with the same aim) and girls with cheer attitude and services to provide. I know it can sounds more easy to write than to do, but speaking with girls is the easiest way to have what you want and what they WANT to provide.

To sum up : Take your time, print the top 10 girls topic, keep it with you, breath, cool off and enjoy !

P.S : Is this week-end (March 31 and April 1 you visiting, or the next week April 7 and 8 ?). I would have add Emma to the list.

Posted: 2012-03-27, 5:59 pm

loolz Power Kat
Thanks for the information, especially carice :)

You're right about age - she doesn't have to be similar to me I suppose, 20's or 30's would be fine.

After looking at the top 10 thread, it looks like these girls are highly recommended:

jennifer cutie
emma
german kim
agnieska
haley
cookie

I'll try to find one of them for my first time, hopefully they're not too hard to spot.

And yes, I'm visiting this weekend 31st March until 2nd April.
Re:
Posted: 2012-03-27, 7:12 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
loolz wrote:
You're right about age - she doesn't have to be similar to me I suppose, 20's or 30's would be fine.

In that case, Emma and Tamara are among the best for first timers. Tamara works La Vie en Rose kamer 4 or 5. You can have a lot of precisions and feedback about it with Chris (who was merely in a similar situation than yours) first report right here :
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=19885

Quote:
After looking at the top 10 thread, it looks like these girls are highly recommended:

jennifer cutie
emma
german kim
agnieska
haley
cookie

I know four of them. Not Haley (who has devoting fans) and Cookie. Yes they are highly recommended.

Quote:
And yes, I'm visiting this weekend 31st March until 2nd April.

Hope you'll enjoy and will share your experiences.
Cheers.
Posted: 2012-03-28, 12:15 am

clubted
So aardvark....when's the last time you've been in the dam? I take it you've never been to casa cherda......the windows in the dam are a joke these days......when's the last time you've been to Den Haag?
Posted: 2012-03-28, 4:51 am

sexfun
loolz wrote:

Also, is it very busy around the windows during the day? I'd feel a little embarrassed to walk up to windows if there are large groups of people watching.

Thanks

I think that by deciding to go mongering you have already overcome your embarrassment. Relax, smoke up a bit, and approach the windows even when there are a bunch of tourists standing around.
Posted: 2012-03-28, 8:45 am

Aardvark
clubted wrote:
So aardvark....when's the last time you've been in the dam? I take it you've never been to casa cherda......the windows in the dam are a joke these days......when's the last time you've been to Den Haag?

I just got back from Amsterdam on 17th March 2012 so I know what the current lineup and set up is in Amsterdam. I admit that I've not been to Casa Cherda or Den Haag but I'm not saying those are bad suggestions. All i'm saying is that Amsterdam should not be overlooked and there's a good time to be had in the windows of De Wallen for 50 euros.
Posted: 2012-03-30, 5:13 am

MiamiDaveSupporting Member
Supporting Member
[quote="Aardvark]
All i'm saying is that Amsterdam should not be overlooked and there's a good time to be had in the windows of De Wallen for 50 euros.[/quote]
Yup, couldn't agree more.

There are some definite rip offs, but I would say that a decent 15 - 20 minute session for 50E is definitely the norm, especially with a little bit of research and pre-screening.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: