Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Has anyone seen Sara
Posted: 2012-11-04, 3:31 pm

whatevr018
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I havent seen her the last three times I have been here. Also, I have not been able to find any reviews for the girl who usually works days at sintannendwarsstraat 11. thanks all
Re: Has anyone seen Sara
Posted: 2012-11-04, 3:41 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Which Sara? The one sometimes referred to here as "crazy" Sara? If that's who you mean, I've not seen her for months. Think she's gone now.

whatevr018 wrote:
sintannendwarsstraat 11

Do you mean Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-1 (so, the leftmost room in the picture below)?
inline image

If that's what you mean, did you check our index? There's a listing for a girl there, Helena, but it hasn't been updated since March, so I'm not sure if it's still accurate. Today I saw a really hot, fairly tall brunette with tattoos... it could be her I guess, the description seems to match.

Posted: 2012-11-04, 3:43 pm

whatevr018
Yes crazy Sara. Havent seen here in a while. I saw that girl today too. that is not who is normally there. She told me her name and as usual i was so stoned I forgot it..
Posted: 2012-11-04, 4:04 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi Bluto,

Who was the Sarah rummy referred to here when he said he saw one Sarah working on Dolleb ?

Quote:
Saw Alize and Sarah working in Doleb as well.

That was written in tony's latest report.
The better would be rummy giving us infos about which one Sarah he actually during that day (night ?) which was a Sunday if I'm not wrong. :-)

BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
If that's who you mean, I've not seen her for months. Think she's gone now.

That's maybe the case. Reports and infos from two/three months ago reported her as working on OZA 114 during nightshift after she stopped working on Dolleb (where Sisi is working, but she also tends to move and Fred hasn't seen her on both OZA and Stoofsteeg those last days).

Quote:
If that's what you mean, did you check our index? There's a listing for a girl there, Helena, but it hasn't been updated since March, so I'm not sure if it's still accurate. Today I saw a really hot, fairly tall brunette with tattoos... it could be her I guess, the description seems to match.

It seems Helena has stopped working since August (this year).
Posted: 2012-11-05, 7:14 am

Carice Liefde Power Kat
We still can wait, but it sounds like she retired since she's not anymore in her regular kamer in Dolleb.
Posted: 2012-11-05, 5:23 pm

ajaxamsterdamfan
would be a shame if she did retire :(
Posted: 2012-11-05, 5:47 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Carice Liefde wrote:
Hi Bluto,

Who was the Sarah rummy referred to here when he said he saw one Sarah working on Dolleb ?

Same one, "Crazy" Sara, I think. At least in a thread I found from a year ago. I'm not aware of any recent sightings.

Carice Liefde wrote:
We still can wait, but it sounds like she retired since she's not anymore in her regular kamer in Dolleb.

She moved to OZA for a little while, then disappeared. I haven't seen her around in months.

Posted: 2012-11-05, 6:10 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I wont use the word c***y, as i"ve had some fantastic session with her !!

She didnt like many people i admit, BUT, if she liked you and clicked, you were in for one helluva session !!

I know Bluto & JgRamos both disliked her [ i think ] and vice versa, but personally we just hit it off the 1st time we met, as i walking down Dolleb with Wim, when he mentioned " Get ready, we are near Sara"s window"
i can still see Wim"s face, as Sara stuck out her tongue to him, but blew me a kiss !!!!

YMMV, but honestly, get to know her, and you were in for a great time, totally naked, no upsell and that body guys was awesome
Will be missed [by me a least]

Les Regardos [learning Brazilian] lol

Posted: 2012-11-05, 6:19 pm

ThirstyTraveller
The last two sessions I had with her where crap, 30 second blowjob followed by complaing about this, that and the other, and time being up after 20 mins at 150 euro!! So I wont miss her at all lol
But wish her well all the same :)

Also is it just me? Or just before a girl retires, her service really goes downhill?
I've read Elodies service has recently gone downhill lately (not that I have ever sessioned with her), so maybe she's going to pack it in soon, who knows? Just a thought.

Cheers!

Posted: 2012-11-05, 7:40 pm

essexlad Power Kat
ThirstyTraveller wrote:
Also is it just me? Or just before a girl retires, her service really goes downhill?
I've read Elodies service has recently gone downhill lately (not that I have ever sessioned with her), so maybe she's going to pack it in soon, who knows? Just a thought.

Cheers!

I think the bad service girls befriend the good service girl and bring them down to their level so they get less regulars and more chance of a quick rip off.

Was looking forward to Elodie now I think I pass on her.
Posted: 2012-11-05, 7:44 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I saw (visually) crazy Sara on Dolle when I was there in Early Oct

the dogs
Posted: 2012-11-05, 8:48 pm

loolz Power Kat
ThirstyTraveller wrote:

I have found it to be the opposite - I had some sessions with 2 girls shortly before they retired and they couldn't have been more relaxed. One of them even let me decide how much to pay.
Posted: 2012-11-07, 12:34 am

rummy
I am almost 100% positive I saw her on Dolle last week, third window on the left coming up from the canal...pretty sure I saw her there a few nights early in the week, but not on Thurs and Friday.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: