Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any ultra petite girls around? (Upcoming trip)
Posted: 2014-11-12, 8:31 pm

Dondi
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, my first visit to Amsterdam in a few years is coming up in early December, and I turn to you guys for recommendations.

Are there any super petite spinners around in De Wallen these days?

I'm thinking the likes of Jennifer Cutie and Cookie, whom, I was sat to read have retired. :(
While I prefer caucasian girls, most of all Eastern European, ethnicity is not all that important.

There is one girl in particular, that I am curious about, and hopefully someone has good news for me. :)

Her name is Marie - viewtopic.php?t=19519

Has anyone seen her lately, and can confirm kamer location, working hours etc?

It will be a short trip this time (Sat-Sun), so I am hoping to make the most of it.

Any advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

D
Re: Any ultra petite girls around? (Upcoming trip)
Posted: 2014-11-12, 9:28 pm

george47 Power Kat
There maybe a few but they are no where near as cute as either Cookie or JC. I tried Ella in August but was very disappointed and wouldn't recommend her. Others seem to like her though. I need them to be either super cute or very pretty, Ella is neither.
Posted: 2014-11-12, 9:38 pm

Dondi
george47 wrote:
There maybe a few but they are no where near as cute as either Cookie or JC. I tried Ella in August but was very disappointed and wouldn't recommend her. Others seem to like her though. I need them to be either super cute or very pretty, Ella is neither.

Thanks, she definitely seems to have some good reports.

Hopefully, I can locate her and see what she's like. Although I agree with you on the super cute or very pretty part, being very important.

D
Posted: 2014-11-12, 9:38 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Last time I was in town Marie was, as reported, in OKS 4-R day shift.
I have to agree with you George re: Ella. I found her to be very cold and not so cute once naked, up close.

I of course am a masterpiece once naked and up close. (8~>)

Posted: 2014-11-12, 9:45 pm

Dondi
Shinken69 wrote:
Last time I was in town Marie was, as reported, in OKS 4-R day shift.
I have to agree with you George re: Ella. I found her to be very cold and not so cute once naked, up close.

I of course am a masterpiece once naked and up close. (8~>)

Great, so there may be hope for me regarding Marie! Thanks for letting me know.

About Ella, I guess (hope) I will see for myself whether she'll do the trick (pun intended) or not. :)
Posted: 2014-11-12, 9:55 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
How about Inna ?
She's a VERY friendly, cute, spinner, though not as tiny as Marie.

Posted: 2014-11-12, 9:59 pm

Dondi
Shinken69 wrote:
How about Inna ?
She's a VERY friendly, cute, spinner, though not as tiny as Marie.

Thanks, Inna seems like a good service provider.

Things are looking quite good so far. :)
Posted: 2014-11-12, 11:21 pm

berkshiretyman
I was in town 2 weeks ago and didn't see marie anywhere Im afraid
Bt
Posted: 2014-11-12, 11:29 pm

Dondi
berkshiretyman wrote:
I was in town 2 weeks ago and didn't see marie anywhere Im afraid
Bt

Oh shit, let's hope she was just on a short break..

Thanks for letting me know.
Posted: 2014-11-13, 4:09 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:

There are two interesting girls more or less opposite each other on OzA, nightshift, near the bridge next to Stoofsteeg.

Naughty little Alex is in the centre window of OzA 117, an extremely slim brunette with a gorgeous ass. She generally wears a frilly little miniskirt, and if she turns sideways in the window the view up her skirt is extremely nice. At the window you ask if it's €50 for suck & fuck, naked and get told yes, yes..... but then inside it becomes "It's €50 to touch, €50 for suck, €50 for fuck" and you either choose one thing and have a very restricted session, or pay more than you intended. You could walk out in a huff... but do you really want to, now that you see this girl up close?

The thread on this girl in "The Girls" section is slightly confused, the initial post makes sense, the second post mainly discusses a different girl called Kristina, the third mentions large C-D breasts (nope), the fourth and fifth confirm the somewhat dubious "sales technique" and then there's a detailed extract from my trip report. I would only consider this girl if you can afford to burn money on a proper session with her.... the sex might not be great but she's quite a looker if you like very slim, petite girls. A rich man's plaything! Definitely worth checking her out as you wander around the RLD, it doesn't cost anything to get an eyeful as you walk past...she was still working in this window when I was there in October.

A girl that I would genuinely recommend is Rosie at OzA 110 (the third window out of four, counting from left to right) on nightshift. This is now her permanent room, she tells me. You might be put off by the thread in "The Girls" as it's been titled with "doesn't accept €50" which is not accurate. My first session with her was a fairly short €50 one (I don't like to spend more than €50 on a girl I don't know) and would have been quite satisfactory if I'd been less nervous and able to get a decent hardon. The fact that the first thing I did after this session timed out was head to the nearest cashpoint and go back with €100 is a pretty good recommendation that I liked what I was getting....

A very cute and slim body, tiny breasts, lovely ass, pretty face, Spanish... when I saw her again in October I realised just how petite she is; a very cute spinner with the body of a teenage girl. Good sessions at €100, €50 might be a bit rushed, YMMV. Didn't take her top off with me until my fourth visit to her, like some kind of loyalty reward, revealing very sweet and very tiny boobs, like Cookie's before her boob job. Rosie did actually tell me that she kept her top on to give her customers something extra to come back for, of course it will have the opposite effect with 99% of men.

I've written a trip report with details of another visit to her, it just needs tidying up before I post it. If you like spinners, she's very hot, and I really enjoy the sex with her. Just be aware that it might be difficult to persuade her to take her top off, and don't expect a long session for €50. Or maybe I'm just shit at negotiating? Again, YMMV. Money seems unimportant when faced with such luscious beauties!

Posted: 2014-11-13, 7:06 pm

Dondi
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
Quote:

There are two interesting girls more or less opposite each other on OzA, nightshift, near the bridge next to Stoofsteeg.

Naughty little Alex is in the centre window of OzA 117, an extremely slim brunette with a gorgeous ass. She generally wears a frilly little miniskirt, and if she turns sideways in the window the view up her skirt is extremely nice. At the window you ask if it's €50 for suck & fuck, naked and get told yes, yes..... but then inside it becomes "It's €50 to touch, €50 for suck, €50 for fuck" and you either choose one thing and have a very restricted session, or pay more than you intended. You could walk out in a huff... but do you really want to, now that you see this girl up close?

A girl that I would genuinely recommend is Rosie at OzA 110 (the third window out of four, counting from left to right) on nightshift. This is now her permanent room, she tells me. You might be put off by the thread in "The Girls" as it's been titled with "doesn't accept €50" which is not accurate. My first session with her was a fairly short €50 one (I don't like to spend more than €50 on a girl I don't know) and would have been quite satisfactory if I'd been less nervous and able to get a decent hardon. The fact that the first thing I did after this session timed out was head to the nearest cashpoint and go back with €100 is a pretty good recommendation that I liked what I was getting....

A very cute and slim body, tiny breasts, lovely ass, pretty face, Spanish... when I saw her again in October I realised just how petite she is; a very cute spinner with the body of a teenage girl. Good sessions at €100, €50 might be a bit rushed, YMMV. Didn't take her top off with me until my fourth visit to her, like some kind of loyalty reward, revealing very sweet and very tiny boobs, like Cookie's before her boob job. Rosie did actually tell me that she kept her top on to give her customers something extra to come back for, of course it will have the opposite effect with 99% of men.

Thank you! Both these girls sound fantastic.

The frilly miniskirt on Alex sounds like a dream, and Rosie also seems fantastic. Just need to find a way to get to those sweet tits, as they sound like the one feature that would appeal to me the most. :) Maybe an extended session could help me negotiate the top off.. :)

D
Posted: 2014-11-14, 1:44 am

george47 Power Kat
I totally agree with Aldebran Linkbat's approach to paying a bit more if needed and I also don't really care about top off. However from the reviews it sounds like Alex may be trouble whatever you pay. Rosie however sounds like someone I might like to visit.
Regarding Marie, without wanting to sound like an old record, when I spotted her a few months back I was very unimpressed visually. I didn't speak to her though so couldn't fully judge what she was like.
Posted: 2014-11-14, 4:43 am

Aldebran LinkbatSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
it sounds like Alex may be trouble whatever you pay

A very sexy kind of trouble, though ;)

To be serious, I would not definitely not recommend Alex to someone who is mainly focused on getting a good session from a good provider for €50. You will just end up feeling frustrated and ripped-off.

However, if you are more interested in girls because they have a specific look, and you are willing to spend maybe €150 on a session, I would say go for it, just don't expect a wildly enthusiastic performance. I found Alex was quite friendly once she'd clarified her €50 touch, €50 fuck, €50 suck routine. She was fairly passive in bed, but she didn't try to rush me or cause trouble. I was a bit nervous and had to change position several times cos my dick wasn't very hard, and she was quite helpful in changing position, getting me hard again with her mouth and so on. Part of the reason I was nervous was because I was worried she would mess me about, but her attitude was fairly chilled out - it seemed like once she'd achieved her aim of getting paid €150, she was happy to oblige me with what I'd paid for.

She maybe does have a slight attitude to start with (she must spend a lot of time arguing about money with each person who comes through the door, so I expect she could be quite verbally aggressive if she wanted to be), but she's one of those girls who is fine as long as she thinks you are respecting her. I found her combination of looks, attitude and clothing to be very sexually provocative. Even my initial €50 session with her (which ended up with her giving me a handjob, sitting fully-clothed on the bed while trying to upsell me) really turned me on because her outfit was the kind of thing I really like, and she was describing what I could do to her.... I kept thinking about that scenario which was why I decided to go back months later and splurge €150 on her. It was worth it. I just had to have her.

Quote:
Rosie also seems fantastic. Just need to find a way to get to those sweet tits, as they sound like the one feature that would appeal to me the most. :) Maybe an extended session could help me negotiate the top off.. :)

Yes, I'm sure the suitable application of hard cash could solve that problem ;) Maybe you could start a session, see what you think, then tell her you'd like to extend but only if she takes her top off.... something like that. Mind you I did that and she just ignored the part about taking her top off.......so maybe the answer is to make sure the top comes off before handing over any extra cash! Like I say I'm not the world's best negotiator, I just let the girls do more or less what they want, they always seem to do that anyway! Sometimes I think just being nice to the girls works fairly well in terms of getting good service, they will want you to come back and treat you accordingly. At the end of the day, I'm willing to pay someone like Rosie €100 because she is exactly what I'm looking for when I'm prowling the RLD, and I feel like she's worth it. Doesn't help my finances though, it would have been more sensible to stick to quickie €50 sessions. My problem is that it takes a few sessions before I'm relaxed with a girl, so I often end up having to extend the session unless the girl is very patient....then I get into a pattern of €100 sessions which is awkward to change. Ah well, these girls make me happy, I think they earn the money...

Posted: 2014-11-14, 3:15 pm

fizzersix
george47 wrote:

I tried ella on my last trip.. she is cute, slim and very chatty...but she didnt do it for me...it could have been my bad, since it was an afternoon session and thats a bad time for me..plus, about 15 minutes into the session, for some reason I got this banging intense headache..the girls seemed to be using lube this trip and I wonder if its something that may have caused it, having an allergy to something in the lube..

but for 50euro, she gets fully naked, positions galore, touching, and kissing all over. I dont think she does anal. She did try her damnest to complete the deed, theres no complaint in that department..
Posted: 2014-11-14, 9:28 pm

george47 Power Kat
Aldebran Linkbat wrote:
Quote:
it sounds like Alex may be trouble whatever you pay

A very sexy kind of trouble, though ;)

To be serious, I would not definitely not recommend Alex to someone who is mainly focused on getting a good session from a good provider for €50. You will just end up feeling frustrated and ripped-off.

For some reason I didn't think you had actually been with her. I'll definitely look out for her next time though. I do like a girl who's a bit of trouble and with an attitude. As long as there's a spark there I love it. Those different weird kind of sessions can be very memorable. You kind of leave the room laughing and think about it for days. My one time with Crazy Sarah was like that. She was perfectly happy to insult me right to my face yet was really nice at the same time.
Posted: 2014-11-14, 9:45 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Does Dominica still work on OZA nightshift ?
She is petite, has long straight hair, and the thing is that she was constantly shaking her all body in the window while she was having her right hand on the door lock. I saw her two/three years back, then last year too, nightshift. Once she was chewing her gum, was almost all time free. She's hungarian.
Posted: 2014-12-06, 11:15 am

Dondi
Thanks guys, for all the recommendations!

I will be in town this afternoon, and my plan is to try to find Marie for My first session. :)
Can anyone confirm her location (Oudekennis 4-R?) and working hours?

Thanks again, let me get back to this thread with a report.
Posted: 2014-12-06, 10:35 pm

hnbcm
I have not seen Marie for at least 6 months. I'd guess she had returned to Bulgaria.
Posted: 2014-12-06, 10:57 pm

ThirstyTraveller
I haven't seen Marie around since February I think. The last couple of trips I've had, there's been a different girl in her kamer with curlyish hair.

Shame as I found Marie quite sweet :(

Cheers!

Posted: 2014-12-06, 11:28 pm

Dondi
Thanks guys, guess I'll have to find a new star then. :)

Took me around 5 hours to find a nice girl for my first session. Ended up with a very petite Bulgarian named Paola (?). Nice and sweet but not an ultra exciting experience overall..
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: