Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Dong Fang closed (?)
Posted: 2015-04-28, 9:20 pm

bitman
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
haha nice try at the end Weasel ;-D)))

Posted: 2015-04-28, 10:08 pm

Stratosphere
Isn't the woman in the old techno band 2Unlimited with the big tits working as a police officer in Amsterdam? Read that somewhere :)
Posted: 2015-04-28, 10:29 pm

drizzle
No Lyrics by 2Untalented? I remember!
Posted: 2015-04-30, 5:49 pm

retro Power Kat
Quote:
Oh my! Where to begin?
While it is fun to think of some squinty little assistant at Dutch Polite HQ spending his days reading the posts here, it would have NO EFFECT on the ability of authorities to shut down a business.
If they decide that they wish to investigate illegal sexual activity in Amsterdam, I assume they are sly enough to visit the buildings that advertise 'Massage" without our help.
In order to close such a business, they would have to produce evidence of wrongdoing. A post here, even one with glorious detail, including a soundtrack of moaning and a picture of a cum-spackled ceiling, is not going to move a magistrate to revoke a license.
PLEASE! Continue to report here. Do not be afraid of the authorities. Make your reports as graphic, detailed, and over-the-top as you dare. Embelish a little bit. Or a lot. Spin a yarn of depravity and vice so bold, so twisted, so perverse that the squinty little assistant at HQ stains his pants.

P.S. If I am wrong, and a squinty little assistant at Polite HQ is reading this, my name is Greenhoff, and I would like to be hauled in by a blond female member of the Mounted Police!

Excellent reply Weasel :-))
 [ 24 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: