Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Trip Report: Queensday - did i fuck a man!?
Posted: 2015-05-10, 2:50 pm

yungLean
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi all,

In de wallen for 50 euro i had 15 mins with a woman (was she?) who said she was Spanish. She had a pretty distinctly deep voice which made me skeptical of her gender but she assured me she was a woman. I touched and saw her vagina but I know that surgery could make it hard to tell.

She was Spanish with tan/olive skin and large fake tits. Does anyone know her? I fucked her doggy style and i could smell her ass so i decided to leave! Her pussy was very loose, was she in fact a woman!? ive gotta know!

There wasn't a blue light and she was in a section with other obvious women. I saw her the next day and asked again if she was a woman and she said yes in a friendly manner.

The only thing making me think she had sex change surgery and used to be a man was her deep voice, smelly ass, and loose pussy! Please help!

Last edited by yungLean on 2015-05-10, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Trip Report: Queensday - did i fuck a man!?
Posted: 2015-05-10, 3:41 pm

essexlad Power Kat
yungLean wrote:
Hi all,

In de wallen for 50 euro i had 15 mins with a woman (was she?) who said she was Spanish. She had a pretty distinctly deep voice which made me skeptical of her gender but she assured me she was a woman. I touched and saw her vagina but I know that surgery could make it hard to tell.

She was Spanish with tan/olive skin and large fake tits. Does anyone know her? I fucked her doggy style and i could smell her ass so i decided to leave! Her pussy was very loose, was she in fact a woman!? ive gotta know!

There wasn't a blue light and she was in a section with other obvious women. I saw her the next day and asked again if she was a woman and she said yes in a friendly manner. The only thing making me think she wasn't was her deep voice, smelly ass, and loose pussy! Please help!

What street was it? and did she use a lot of lube before you started ?
One more did her fake tits have surgery line marks underneath?

lot's of women have deep voice as remeber they not speaking their natural language so could use a deep voice as it's the way they learn it .

But I understand as this happen to lots of men before even myself .
Posted: 2015-05-10, 3:44 pm

yungLean
i'd say normal amount of lube that the other women used as well.

im not sure of the street, but it was De Wallen area, and there was 3 other windows next to hers, no stairs. she was on the corner window.

I'm pretty sure i saw marks under the breasts or at least something which made me know they were silicone. What does that mean? Also they were huge, like D at least or largest C.
Posted: 2015-05-10, 5:30 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
yungLean wrote:
Hi all,

The only thing making me think she wasn't was her deep voice, smelly ass, and loose pussy! Please help!

Sounds like my ex fiancee !!!! lol

regards

Posted: 2015-05-11, 3:21 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I always imagined that she ended up with a 600-pound ex-con in a trailer park in Oklahoma.
Loose pussy, smells of ass?
So that is what happened to the first Mrs. Weasel!

Posted: 2015-05-11, 12:53 pm

yungLean
hahaha...but guys in all seriousness can someone calm my nerves? anyone know this chick was it a real woman?
Posted: 2015-05-11, 1:40 pm

MacSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Unfortunately, unless I'm mistaken the blue light is indicative of a TS in the room.
Posted: 2015-05-11, 2:33 pm

Stallion
yungLean wrote:
There wasn't a blue light and she was in a section with other obvious women.

I think that was his point that there were no blue lights. I know when I'm driving the only lights I stop for are blue. Not In the RLD so far anyway
Posted: 2015-05-11, 3:49 pm

essexlad Power Kat
Corner window day time yeah I pretty sure that was post op shemale .

I had a mixed up with her before thinking she was pre op but she post op shemale with not a nice pussy to look at all .

Sorry to tell ya but you was in shemale street bloedstraat . they do have real windows girls too but it's mostly shemales there
Posted: 2015-05-11, 6:58 pm

george47 Power Kat
essexlad wrote:
Corner window day time yeah I pretty sure that was post op shemale .

I had a mixed up with her before thinking she was pre op but she post op shemale with not a nice pussy to look at all .

Sorry to tell ya but you was in shemale street bloedstraat . they do have real windows girls too but it's mostly shemales there

If this was during the day then there are no real ladies nearby. For some reason they only seem to work on the night shift in Bloedstraat and only at no 14. Nearby Gordijnensteeg is similar with no girls till evening.
Posted: 2015-05-11, 7:09 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Well, dunno what to tell you. Looks like you stuck it in a man.

Fortunately, Amazon's got you covered: http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Water-From-J ... B0026PKMG4

Just give your dick a good scrub with a little holy water and you'll be right as rain.
Posted: 2015-05-11, 7:20 pm

Who
I know the OP didn't mean to do this but I am curious what would be the attraction of a post-op shemale? Wouldn't it be better to just go to a female?
Posted: 2015-05-11, 8:39 pm

yungLean
OP here:

It was around 9-9:30pm - is that still considered daytime? I looked at bloedstraat on google street view and it doesn't seem to be where i was but who knows.

I was proper drunk/high and honestly her fake tits seemed fun and she was chill. Face wasn't bad, only thing was the voice which made me skeptical, but she assured me she was a women and i could check the pussy...didn't see it but felt it.

Something felt weird when i was fucking her but i think thats the loose pussy/stinky ass...i dunno... dont hold back guys ive gotta know!
Posted: 2015-05-12, 12:13 am

brunno69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
OP, think you've just got to put it down to experience.
You can’t provide a location so how can anybody identify her (Queensday ceased in 2013, was it over Kingsday more recently you meant)?
You would have had to have been proper drunk/high not to notice all the blue lights and lady-boy bulges in Bloedstraat, especially when they take out their 12 inchers and waggle them at you.
Enhanced breasts/surgical scars aren’t much to go on; I’m sure more “real” girls have these than “false” ones, actually I’m sure that in De Wallen more “real” girls have these than “real” girls don’t!
I think people here are mostly pulling your leg as they can't really help. You say it wasn't a blue light and she didn't have a cock. Also real girls do use their arses for shitting as well I believe, Latina types tend to have deeper voices, and if they've been mothers in the past... (well, you can grasp the significance of that?) Don't really understand your cause for concern, if you didn’t notice at the time there’s no point worrying about it after the event.
A "girl" once pulled a dildo on me, THAT'S when you've got to worry. Couldn't get out of the room quick enough, sod the €50.
Oh, and "Who", I think the answer to your question is sexual preference.

Posted: 2015-05-12, 12:47 am

essexlad Power Kat
Yeah if its was at night then it's not the lady I had in mind .

I agree with brunno69 about Latina they do tend to have deeper voices

Seems you got lucky and don't need to worry about this now .
Posted: 2015-05-12, 1:06 pm

MacSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Stallion wrote:
yungLean wrote:
There wasn't a blue light and she was in a section with other obvious women.

I think that was his point that there were no blue lights. I know when I'm driving the only lights I stop for are blue. Not In the RLD so far anyway

My mistake, I was RUI (Reading Under Influence...)
Posted: 2015-05-12, 6:43 pm

davey1800Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
What's the difference between a man and a woman? A few hormones and a pussy, that's what. You had sex with a woman... she may have been born a man, but what's important is the here and now.
Posted: 2015-05-14, 6:43 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
a girl is always better but after a while a man does the job also
Posted: 2015-05-14, 1:57 pm

Stratosphere
Don't they make the pussy out of the guys ballsack.

Cheers
Posted: 2015-05-20, 10:15 am

officematt2002
If she had female equipment then she is a female no matter what sex she was born. Does it make a difference? Stop the hate.
 [ 24 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: