Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 48 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Visiting on my own. Few Q'S to aak
Posted: 2015-09-04, 7:35 pm

green47
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I ll be visiting 13-16th October.

I want a hotel that's positioned just right doe walking to all over.

First time visiting.

I've researched a lot. And I decided upon - Hotel International, which is cheap and seems well placed.

I ll be getting train from airport. To center.

Then I ll be visiting as many good coffee shops as I can and also any good women if I can find any, I doubt I ll have the knowledge to find one of the top ten women, but I'm hoping after studying them for a bit and a little chat, I should be able to pick a good one hopefully.

So feel free to recommend any of your fave coffee shops and maybe RLD street name where I'd have most success.

I'd be very thankful.

Other things i still need to plan are, unlocking my mobile so roaming will work. Money shouldn't be a problem.

I'm flying from London Gatwick.

Thanks and thanks for reading! :)
Re: Visiting on my own. Few Q'S to aak
Posted: 2015-09-05, 9:49 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
You should try reading this site a little more with the information on here you should be albe to find all the well regarded girls on here easily.
Posted: 2015-09-05, 10:06 pm

green47
Thanks for replying.

I've found all the info I need.

I was just looking for peoples quick fire recommendations, that's all :)

I thought I'd have had a few more replies by now lol. Guess people arnt as talkative lol

Do you think October is a good time to visit?

I can't decide between 3 or 4 nights, over the week. Starting from monday

Thanks
Posted: 2015-09-05, 10:49 pm

grimnul Power Kat
Seems a lot of people are going in October. I'm there, myself, and at least 4 or 5 other posters mentioned being there then as well. It's gonna be a Micer convention!

Generally, I avoid seeing girls on the main canal (OZA), because it's the most touristy area and there seem to be the most ripoff girls there, statistically. There are a few highly rated girls there, but for the most part, it's not worth it. Streets like Sint Annenstraat, Sint Annendwarsstraat, Trompettersteeg, etc. usually seem to be better. Just my opinion, but it does seem to jive with what a lot of people say.

Honestly, though, De Wallen isn't huge, once you get the lay of the land, finding your way around is pretty easy. You could just use the hookers.nl map on your phone, it does function offline, to find specific girls.

Can't help you with the weed, not much of a smoker, personally. There is a board for that, check there.

This site can be a little quiet sometimes. People get busy and aren't checking it as much. We tend to get bursts of activity, I've noticed, and then a lull. We're not a huge community, but the people here are very helpful as long as you're polite and don't ask questions you could easily find the answers to by doing 2 minutes of searching.
Posted: 2015-09-05, 11:13 pm

jimmy_nova
I guess October should be a good time to visit; not too busy with tourists (at least, I hope so; I'm planning a few days in Amsterdam in early October myself!). I've been to Amsterdam a couple of times during the summer and it's been a bit too crowded for me; I kind of like the darker, off-peak season, and the RLD lights up beautifully at night!

I don't think it should be necessary to unlock your phone for roaming? Every phone I've ever owned has worked abroad without doing anything special.

I recommend checking out the Singel as well as the main RLD; it's a different kind of experience, girls are more reliable for service in my experience; it's well worth checking out IMHO. Really depends on exactly what you're looking for though.
Posted: 2015-09-05, 11:29 pm

retro Power Kat
Also have a look at George's map here http://www.amsterdam-red-light-district-maps.com and compare it to google maps so you can get an idea of the area. Also make a note of the girls address on the map so you shouldn't have to many problems finding the address.

Make a note of the top ten girls and any others you like the sound of. Some of the girls might not be around so have a few as back ups to look for.

Three to four nights should be fine to have a good time. It's usually a bit quieter in the week so you should have more chance of finding the girls free.

Most bars have free wifi so if you do see a girl while your out you can easily check the site to see if she has good reviews.
Posted: 2015-09-06, 1:22 am

green47
Thank you so much for all your help!

I will be sourcing from this thread when I'm there.

I've just booked the flights and hostel, which is very close to the van Gogh museum. I'm sharing with 5 other randomers. Haha! But I needed the massive rent saving. Only 25 a night.

So I'm 30min walk from the center. But tbh 30mins is nothing to me. And it will help me learn the areas. I believe there's a good RLD lane to my east from that southern part as well, I scanned this websites maps few days ago, singel I think, can't remember, but I ll check them all.

Monday to Friday, so I ll aim for 1 girl every night on Tues/wed/Thursday

I'd like to find max on Wednesday. And I have a few others.

But your right. I ll check the name listings to see of they are trusting or not.

Thank you! :)
Posted: 2015-09-06, 1:33 am

hnbcm
If you are staying near the Van Gogh museum I recommend you try out the De Pijp RLD especially Sammy and Mila both of who work days.
Posted: 2015-09-06, 5:03 am

green47
That's the RLD I was thinking of!

Thank you I will keep a look out for them two :)
Posted: 2015-09-06, 8:00 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
grimnul wrote:
Seems a lot of people are going in October. I'm there, myself, and at least 4 or 5 other posters mentioned being there then as well. It's gonna be a Micer convention!

I'm looking forward to all the trip reports and girl reviews. I'm heading over in November so i'll find them usefull.
Posted: 2015-09-06, 8:12 pm

green47
I ll keep posting in this thread, about all the stuff I do when I'm there.

Will be all new exp's for me :) espically the women :D interested to see how good service is when paid for :D (with a good girl that is)
Posted: 2015-09-06, 8:14 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I'm there for just over two weeks, so I'll be doing my usual blog/daily report for sure.
Posted: 2015-09-07, 10:59 am

green47
Am I the only one traveling there alone?

Its going to be my first time traveling on my own :D :D
Posted: 2015-09-07, 11:10 am

bobx
IMO, the De Pijp RLD which you'll be closest to, is now way better than the main RLD.
Once upon a time that wasn't the case, but today IMO it is.
You are fairly close to some very good coffee shops, De Graal, Club Media, and Katsu.
For all coffee shop info, including reviews and maps: http://coffeeshopdirect.info/index.php.
Posted: 2015-09-07, 12:31 pm

green47
Thank you so much :)
Posted: 2015-09-07, 6:04 pm

officematt2002
I will be there in October from 22 to 26 alone and then November 8 to 13 alone as well. In all my adventures there, I have only been accompanied by others three times and only one of those times I did not visit with any girls <<shakes head>>. I still find a new friend each time and a reason to back.
Posted: 2015-09-07, 6:54 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I'm solo too. Actually never gone to Amsterdam with other people. Plenty to keep myself occupied with, and I'm an introvert, so I generally prefer to mostly keep to myself anyway. If I feel like company, it's always been a simple enough matter to find some (or pay for it, of course).
Posted: 2015-09-07, 11:36 pm

berkshiretyman
grimnul wrote:
I'm solo too. Actually never gone to Amsterdam with other people. Plenty to keep myself occupied with, and I'm an introvert, so I generally prefer to mostly keep to myself anyway. If I feel like company, it's always been a simple enough matter to find some (or pay for it, of course).

Same for me...always solo and always have been when I go to Amsterdam and I prefer it that way....met a few people in bars and shared a laugh and a few beers and that suits me. Love the city....love just wandering where I want to, drinking where I want to, seeing a girl when I want to without having to consider anyone else.....yep Im a selfish bastard I suppose hahahahahah

Bt
Posted: 2015-09-08, 12:09 am

glasgowguy_69
I've never been on my own. Been in groups of 4 and above. Last few visits have just been me and a friend. Much prefer it that way.

Posted: 2015-09-09, 10:43 am

jackd666
i prefer to go on my own , can do want you want and your own pace , enjoyed my time with mona ( irish / italian ) la vie en rose k8 nights . lisa ( dutch ) trompettersteeg 1-1 days , lucia if she is still working . paradox , utopia and 420 cafe and good coffeeshops for starters . can get a map on www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com
 [ 48 posts ]  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: