Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Your La Vie En Proost expierences - good or bad
Posted: 2015-09-16, 10:59 am

AlCaponedLondoner
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Planning to go there as a good warm up before the window girls. Heard good and bad reviews. Whats yor guys expierences of the place?
Re: Your La Vie En Proost expierences - good or bad
Posted: 2015-09-16, 3:39 pm

Alice Beeblebrox
Very recent thread...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23986
Posted: 2015-09-16, 4:21 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
Yeah I read that post. It was more about information on Sunday opening times and for someone who had already been so I thought I make another post for people to write their expierences. I've never been.
Posted: 2015-09-17, 6:09 am

coolwhip45
Its a great strip club but it can get pricey..so if your on a budget I would skip, but if you have money to spend then I would definitely go. Drinks are also pricey but its a fun time, good ole strip club vibe..most dances are with panties on..extra to get bra off, but you get good action if I can remember. I tend to spend my money strictly on the ladies these days. When I was there a year or two ago..the bartender was a big mama, she was topless and before she would give you her change back she would slap it onto her tits and make the coins stick and then would ask if you wanted it back. Next time im there I'm going to grab those tig ol bitties I don't care haha..
Posted: 2015-09-17, 6:33 am

Stratosphere
coolwhip45 wrote:
Its a great strip club but it can get pricey..so if your on a budget I would skip, but if you have money to spend then I would definitely go. Drinks are also pricey but its a fun time, good ole strip club vibe..most dances are with panties on..extra to get bra off, but you get good action if I can remember. I tend to spend my money strictly on the ladies these days. When I was there a year or two ago..the bartender was a big mama, she was topless and before she would give you her change back she would slap it onto her tits and make the coins stick and then would ask if you wanted it back. Next time im there I'm going to grab those tig ol bitties I don't care haha..

She is still there and does tthe same thing. Hehe
Posted: 2015-09-18, 2:30 am

coolwhip45
Awesome thanks for the info! Definetly going back here to use as a warmup for a session and to hitup in between sessions. A warmup is always good especially when the window girls give no foreplay and expect you too be rockhard as soon as you walk in..it can only help!
Posted: 2015-09-18, 4:21 pm

mjclfc
prices are as follows
5 euro entry plus must buy a drink
6.50 euros for beer
8 euros bottle of bud or Heineken
10 euros dance with knickers on
20 euros dance with knickers off
they dance on your lap on a bar stool and you can touch tits and arse

have a look at one of carice's posts about advice for visiting it and what to expect. we go (me and my wife) everytime we visit amsterdam but thats because we are friends with most of the dancers
Posted: 2015-09-19, 6:36 pm

Carice Liefde Power Kat
Hi,

You can indeed consider the club as a teaser or warm up or whatever you migh want to call it. A hot tease before visiting a girl in a window. Or a moment for relaxing after one session before calling the night.

I've only had one bad experience in the club and been visiting it since 2009. At least three times each trip (which basically lasts five days). During July 2013 when i was on vacation in the Dam, I spent 7 nights in there, so every nights of the trip and it was quite awesome. But the most memorable two moments were when I first saw legendary Kendall in her tight long black dress wearing her famous golden key necklace. The other one was a nice evening with Victoria Romanova, when we were talking on the speaker in the club upper on the left and then drunk some champagne.

The other great moment was when a lovely (and never seen after ever) and lavishing blonde girl danced on the song of Chris De Burgh "Lady in Red" as she was exactly wearing the most ravishing red dress that night and a sparkle red lipstick.

The atmosphere is usually very laidback from the moment you respect the rule of buying a drink. Only seen two guys being kicked but they had what they deserved, total douchebag. Don't be too pushy with girls, don't be too involved too emotionally speaking as you can have a nice dance or two but don't go further than that letting know to the girl this is the main reason you're here and not chatting or trying to flirt with one of them. Of course, you can have a girl you've very fond of and love to have dances with, but knowing it's not going anywhere but just between two people who spend a good time together, then it's fine.

The main attraction of the strip club is the girls themselves, very different, a few are here from a long time now, regular workers (and clients and/or friends). I love brunettes so never have been disappointed in that department. The fact that you can touch and even that you are encourage to touch, rub freely or so (with a very few limitations) is totally surprising the first time you came in, especially when you have stunners right in front of you, taking your hands and telling you that you can rub, squeeze tits, ass, neck, etc. No fingering though, but you can have a nice view of a butthole 1 inch from the nose and have fun burying it for ten seconds in it. With a few girls, if the click is here, you can be lucky enough to be kissed lightly on your lips. Heaven...

I've met stunners, friendly, hot, cheeky, joyful, funny girls in there. They are still working. The place is not cheap on drinks (I add that my fav drink, vodka orange costs 20 €). But the fee is (cheap), and you can also stay as long as you want, from the moment you are sitting on stool or on the back of the place without being annoyed.

Yes you can go joe, have fun, spend some good time and report back.
Posted: 2015-09-19, 7:23 pm

AlCaponedLondoner
Thanks for the great info. Definitely going to go there now!
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: