Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Next trip a while away
Posted: 2015-11-01, 6:11 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have been researching my next trip and will leave it to march.I was going to do a winter trip but i think im past all that now i think march should be fine.No flying this time outbound will be eurostar and ice train frankfurt and finish off with a night in amsterdam for la vie en proost then do daytime sailing back with cabin.Think i will sleep most of the sailing then.Gives me a few months to save up some funds i have 660 euro left from my last holiday so will just keep that.Frankfurt i will stay in that easyhotel again 117 euro for 3 nights will do me.
I was looking at the amsterdam hotels last time when walking around and though hotel royal taste was one of the best for location of the red light district smack in he center depending if you want to patrol the cannal area or sexyland will try this hotel next.
Re: Next trip a while away
Posted: 2015-11-01, 10:58 am

Stratosphere
Me too had no trip planned in the near future and kissed my favourite girl goodbye with lots of butterflies in my stomach. Mild depression last week.

Had do to a xmas trip anyway. It hurts too much to stay away. Saving like crazy.

Hope time flies fast for you.

Next budget will be 2300-2500 euros for 2.
Re: Next trip a while away
Posted: 2015-11-02, 12:30 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I was thinking about late november,will book early to get the cheaper train tickets i really cant belive the value of trainline europe amsterdam central to frankfurt hbf direct 39 euro book in advance i know it takes nearly 4 hours but time you get to airport half hour on train and 2 hours early.Ice train i can leave the town and walk straight onto the train so much easyier then of course frankfurt end is the same straight out the hbf and your there..

March will be less stress on my funds as i can book things on different pay days.

Time aways seems.to fly by......
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: