Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
sure thing or take a chance.
Posted: 2016-02-09, 9:04 pm

redstar75
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well its not long now until i visit the beautiful Netherlands again. Lots of beer with good mates and hopefully some very nice experiences with window girls. In the past i have always believed in studying this site and making a shortlist of who to visit and where to find them. However, it seems more uncertain than ever now that you will be able to do this with windows shutting and girls moving around all over the place. I think i will take a risk and just enter a kamer if i see a stunner that really does it for me. This has wasted my money in the past and put a frown on my face. (nothing worse than being horny as hell, naked with a beauty and then being let down with bad service)
It was going to be my year when i tried Max and Mila but i guess that aint gonna happen.
What are your thoughts on chancing it and if you do have reccomendations and definate room numbers i would like to hear then too. Including Den Haag please
Cheers
Re: sure thing or take a chance.
Posted: 2016-02-10, 12:25 am

retro Power Kat
You should still find Mila working at De Pijp, Ruysdaelkalde 121 in the daytime, easy to find with her sign in the window, it's one of the first windows.
Posted: 2016-02-10, 8:04 am

redstar75
Wow. I really hope you are right. I have wanted to visit Mila for a long time now but thought there had been no sightings of her for a long time. Fingers crossed then. Thanks for letting me know
Posted: 2016-02-11, 6:58 am

Mojito
Go for the sure thing.
Posted: 2016-02-11, 6:56 pm

katinka
I am going to try Park 118 and Sweetthai massage this trip. But here is the list I have assembled for an upcoming trip

Nicole Oudezijds Achterburgwal 56-L,(Nights);
Rosie at Oudezijds Achterburgwal 110-3, (Nights)
Sylvia, Molensteeg 14-R (days)
Elena, Stoofsteeg 10-R; (days)
Simona Sint Annenstraat 118, (Afternoon/Night)
Veronika Stoofsteeg 3-1, (Days)
Desy Sint Annendwarsstraat 26-2, (Days);
Katie - Bethlemsteeg 11 Days
Ella - Bethlemsteeg 10 Days
Sylvia - Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-1 Days
Agnieszka - Oude Achterburgwal 72-3 Nights 
Posted: 2016-02-12, 11:24 pm

Matty
Sylvia - Sint Annendwarsstraat 1-1 Days

Agnieszka - Oude Achterburgwal 72-3 Nights

Sylvia and Agnieszka are the only 2 girls i have sessioned with on that list and i can say that both are defo a sure thing :) Not sure on the other girls though

Posted: 2016-02-13, 2:05 am

grimnul Power Kat
Simona, Veronika, Desy, and Ella are my top 4 at this point. Can't go wrong with any of them.
Posted: 2016-02-13, 3:19 am

berkshiretyman
grimnul wrote:
Simona, Veronika, Desy, and Ella are my top 4 at this point. Can't go wrong with any of them.

100% agree with Veronika.... top girl
Posted: 2016-02-13, 3:28 am

grimnul Power Kat
Yup. Super friendly girl, always very happy to see a repeat customer, great sense of humor, very fair prices, gorgeous, and very, very good service. She's one of the best for sure.
Posted: 2016-02-14, 1:01 am

george47 Power Kat
I think there's plenty of mileage left in De Wallen but my tiny issue at the moment is that I really don't find any of the top girls that pretty. Sure I enjoy Desi, Agnieszka, Simona etc but they aren't exactly beauty queens. For me now it's a case of risky & gorgeous or great girls but not so attractive. I know it will pick up.
Posted: 2016-02-14, 1:45 am

redstar75
i think george may have summed up my thoughts exactly when i started this debate, its tricky and each to their own.
By the way i am around and free on monday 22nd if any micers like to drink beer, talk shit and walk round the windows. would be cool to meet up.
Cheers, x
Posted: 2016-02-14, 2:24 am

grimnul Power Kat
george47 wrote:
I think there's plenty of mileage left in De Wallen but my tiny issue at the moment is that I really don't find any of the top girls that pretty. Sure I enjoy Desi, Agnieszka, Simona etc but they aren't exactly beauty queens. For me now it's a case of risky & gorgeous or great girls but not so attractive. I know it will pick up.
True, a lot of the really hot, young stunners know they can lure in clueless tourists, so they don't give a shit. It is obviously all subjective, of course. I find Simona, for example, to be very attractive. I'm sure we'll get some new girls sooner or later who appeal to pretty much everyone's taste. Never gonna be a shortage of girls who want to work in the windows.
Posted: 2016-02-14, 9:44 pm

Amsterdamaged1
george47 wrote:
I think there's plenty of mileage left in De Wallen but my tiny issue at the moment is that I really don't find any of the top girls that pretty. Sure I enjoy Desi, Agnieszka, Simona etc but they aren't exactly beauty queens. [b]For me now it's a case of risky & gorgeous [/b]or great girls but not so attractive. I know it will pick up.

I can see, where you're coming from with this perspective. my first two trips consisted of some seriously gorgeous women, glamour like, my most recent, consisted of some very nice & attractive, but by no means the tier of girls, I'd seen recently.

Then again, I was playing it safe and I was opting for mature sort, youngest was 32, I partially regret, but I don't, if you can understand? I had good times, but can't help knowing, I could of visited nicer. I will be doing the same as highlighted bold, I think, worst case, I'd rather be ripped off or upsold, by a real jawdropping stunner, than to visit a girl, that's attractive, but not really glamorous.
Posted: 2016-02-14, 11:02 pm

grimnul Power Kat
I can certainly see both sides to this. I mean, if you're paying for it, why wouldn't you want to be getting the very hottest girls? Why pay for girls you could easily meet in a bar or something and bring home for free?

On the other hand, girls at bars are unlikely to be anywhere near as skilled as some of the top girls and you're not likely to be able to do exactly what you want to do like you can if you're paying.

Depends on the individual, I guess. If you're ok with taking a hit every now and then and can deal with a little frustration, then taking a risk every now and then is fine. If your budget is a little tighter, then you probably don't want to wind up getting a lousy session because you might not be able to afford to go find a good one afterwards.

For me, I'm ok with taking a risk from time to time, but I'd also like a sure thing sometimes too. Plus, I do find girls like Simona and Desy to be quite attractive anyway, so I'm not exactly feeling deprived.
Posted: 2016-02-15, 1:13 am

Amsterdamaged1
grimnul wrote:
I can certainly see both sides to this. I mean, if you're paying for it, why wouldn't you want to be getting the very hottest girls? Why pay for girls you could easily meet in a bar or something and bring home for free?

On the other hand, girls at bars are unlikely to be anywhere near as skilled as some of the top girls and you're not likely to be able to do exactly what you want to do like you can if you're paying.

Depends on the individual, I guess. If you're ok with taking a hit every now and then and can deal with a little frustration, then taking a risk every now and then is fine. If your budget is a little tighter, then you probably don't want to wind up getting a lousy session because you might not be able to afford to go find a good one afterwards.

For me, I'm ok with taking a risk from time to time, but I'd also like a sure thing sometimes too. Plus, I do find girls like Simona and Desy to be quite attractive anyway, so I'm not exactly feeling deprived.

That's exactly just it.

If, I'm honest, I don't think, I visited at the most best time of the year in terms of girls being available etc, I could tell, many had gone home and of a like. I feel many girls, who do this work, even typically the most lousy, they can even seem to be more skilled. yes, that was the main reason, I was opting for milfs etc, as my budget was tight, this time, due to various reasons, specifically accommodation, which was expensive.

it's nice when you know, you can be guaranteed a good session, even if their not the nicest to choose from. I noticed when I was there, the most attractive girls, were based on Dolleb, their was a seriously HOT Blonde and another in jeans, who both took my fancy, but I really couldn't afford to be ripped off on my last trip.
Posted: 2016-02-18, 8:11 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
new risky girl,pay the 50 only,known superstar pay 100.

new girl i always see how a very basic session goes first
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: