Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Windows open again
Posted: 2020-07-20, 9:00 pm

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Amnesia
Bird
WIldeman

You are doing a fine job!
I'm sooooo jealous

Weasel

Posted: 2020-07-22, 2:23 pm

PWatt88
Sitting having g a nice beer at Wilderman right now, outside, watching the world go by... And I remember why I love Amsterdam so much...
Posted: 2020-07-22, 7:32 pm

dorps
Enjoy! Would like to say I’m jealous but I’m there myself in a few days! Can’t wait.
Posted: 2020-07-27, 12:31 am

dorps
PWatt88 wrote:
Thanks for the updates!

Has anyone seen Simona return since COVID?

Yes she is back. Working in Sint Annenstraat straddling day and night shift. Her hours today were expected to be roughly 4pm - 2am.
Posted: 2020-07-27, 9:02 am

tom999
Mr dorps.

Could you please se if polish Anna (daytime, La Vie en Rose, room nb:8) is back in her room?

Thanks.

//Tom.
Posted: 2020-07-27, 1:35 pm

dorps
tom999 wrote:
Mr dorps.

Could you please se if polish Anna (daytime, La Vie en Rose, room nb:8) is back in her room?

Thanks.

//Tom.

Yes Polish Anna is also back - I saw her in La vie en rose K8 on Saturday & Sunday. However today the scammer South American (I think) Anna is in K8 during the day - she is definitely one to avoid. This terrible Anna has been wearing a fishnet stocking type of thing covering the whole body.
Posted: 2020-07-31, 12:41 pm

theoned
for the ones that already walk around the redlight, does anyone known if Lucia is back in the Trompettersteeg 5-5?

It would be a shame it i travel for nothing to Amsterdam.
Posted: 2020-08-03, 10:56 pm

jimmy_nova
I finally visited Amsterdam today; I think this may have been my first visit in 2020. Lots more changes around Centraal Station than I expected; it's really starting to look pretty neat.

Anyway, I was only there briefly; an hour or two at most, early afternoon, so I had a wander around the Singel and De Wallen. It's somewhat awkward for me to make any comparison because I only usually visit Amsterdam on a weekend, so I don't really know what's "normal" for a Monday, but there seemed to be less girls around than my usual visits. Still the usual black girls around De Oude Kerk and a few TS girls on Bloedstraat.

Of course, I did not partake; I rarely take chances in De Wallen on a good day, so there's zero chance I'd do it right now.

Many people around De Wallen no longer trying to social distance at all; I can see why they're making masks mandatory in the busy areas.

Anyway, I would've stayed longer in Amsterdam; maybe gone for a drink somewhere, but wasn't really feeling up to it, and it wasn't the main reason I was in Amsterdam to begin with.

Still interesting to finally see how things are going for myself. :)
Posted: 2020-08-04, 1:19 am

dorps
jimmy_nova wrote:
I finally visited Amsterdam today; I think this may have been my first visit in 2020. Lots more changes around Centraal Station than I expected; it's really starting to look pretty neat.

Anyway, I was only there briefly; an hour or two at most, early afternoon, so I had a wander around the Singel and De Wallen. It's somewhat awkward for me to make any comparison because I only usually visit Amsterdam on a weekend, so I don't really know what's "normal" for a Monday, but there seemed to be less girls around than my usual visits. Still the usual black girls around De Oude Kerk and a few TS girls on Bloedstraat.

Of course, I did not partake; I rarely take chances in De Wallen on a good day, so there's zero chance I'd do it right now.

Many people around De Wallen no longer trying to social distance at all; I can see why they're making masks mandatory in the busy areas.

Anyway, I would've stayed longer in Amsterdam; maybe gone for a drink somewhere, but wasn't really feeling up to it, and it wasn't the main reason I was in Amsterdam to begin with.

Still interesting to finally see how things are going for myself. :)

Monday is the quietest day of the week by a distance, and the weekend is obviously the busiest, so you’ve seen the complete opposite ends of the spectrum - weekend pre-Covid and Monday during Covid!

I was there a week ago on both the weekend and a Monday and in my view there were only c.25% less girls than before Covid. In terms of customers, there were around 50% less compared to a normal July. Social distancing wasn’t strictly adhered to by everyone from what I could see, equally people didn’t appear to be completely ignorant or running riot. Nevertheless, face masks are not a bad thing.
Posted: 2020-08-04, 7:03 pm

jimmy_nova
To be honest, I could've gone to Amsterdam any day this week including the weekends, but I chose Monday because I figured it would be the quietest day, and thus the least risk.

I had no intention of partaking in the RLD, so availability of girls wasn't really important to me; just wanted to see how it was, especially since it's been so long since I've been there. It wasn't even the main reason I was in Amsterdam; just something to do while I happened to be there.
Posted: 2020-10-11, 3:58 am

amsdtw
Anyone know if Romanian Anna (Ana?) is back? She wears glasses and used to be in a kamer on OZA next to Shoarma Grill down a step.
 [ 71 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: