Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 71 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Windows open again
Posted: 2020-07-01, 12:18 pm

beginner88
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi there, since the windows are open again from today, I would appreciate if someone who already visited the Wallen today, could give a little info on how it is. Are there many girls yet? What about prices? Did they rise?

Thanks in advance
Re: Windows open again
Posted: 2020-07-01, 12:22 pm

jimmy_nova
I heard on Dutch forums of a few people going to De Wallen after midnight and only finding a few windows occupied, but of course the numbers may increase today and over the next few days.
Posted: 2020-07-01, 6:03 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
For the first time in months, the red curtains in Amsterdam’s Red Light District are open, and scantily-clad women inside them are once again looking out for clients. From July 1, sex workers are officially allowed to return to work after months of campaigning, protests and proposing their own corona hygiene protocol. Amsterdam’s red light district – which was completely deserted at the height of the corona shutdown – is coming back to life, and according to some reports, the women who are back to work have a steady stream of clients. A spokeswoman for the Prostitution Information Centre in De Wallen, told DutchNews.nl that there was a feeling of celebration. ‘We are all really happy today,’ she said. ‘A foreign man came in earlier and said: “Congratulations! Thank you!” A colleague took her dog through the red light district for a walk, and although not all of the windows were occupied the ones that were, were nice and busy.’

Read more at DutchNews.nl:

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/07/careful-contact-clients-return-to-the-red-light-district-as-sex-work-restarts/
Posted: 2020-07-01, 11:10 pm

Anglofil
That was very good news! Only problem, how to get into the country? By a smuggler's boat? (I'm Swedish..)
Posted: 2020-07-02, 4:55 am

jimmy_nova
Anglofil wrote:
That was very good news! Only problem, how to get into the country? By a smuggler's boat? (I'm Swedish..)

No possibility to travel from Sweden? I know people who have already travelled to Amsterdam from the UK.
Posted: 2020-07-02, 6:17 am

dlj403
jimmy_nova wrote:
Anglofil wrote:

No possibility to travel from Sweden? I know people who have already travelled to Amsterdam from the UK.

Sweden isn't in the Schengen zone, and given their COVID numbers, the EU proper is still banning entry. I heard a rumor it was getting lifted next week, but haven't seen that on a government site yet to confirm.
Posted: 2020-07-02, 7:25 am

jimmy_nova
dlj403 wrote:
Sweden isn't in the Schengen zone, and given their COVID numbers, the EU proper is still banning entry. I heard a rumor it was getting lifted next week, but haven't seen that on a government site yet to confirm.

I thought Sweden was in both the EU and the Schengen zone? Wikipedia says that it is.

As far as I can tell, The Netherlands are allowing travellers from any Shengen country; I don't see anything specifically excluding Sweden. They do advise against travel to Sweden (and also the UK) because of the current situation, but they're not actually banning it.

Maybe there is another factor that currently prevents it?
Posted: 2020-07-02, 9:05 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
As it stands today, if you enter the Netherlands from Sweden or the UK, you are ADVISED to quarantine for 14 days.
here

It has been much trailed that it will change this week. Keep an eye on it.

Posted: 2020-07-02, 9:09 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Anyone planning to have boots on ground this weekend?
I’d like to here what It’s really like.
How many windows are in use?
How many punters are visiting?
Any changes at all?

I’m hearing that the women of Doubletstraat in The Hague are back, but asking €40 as standard rather than €30.

Posted: 2020-07-02, 10:59 am

bendover1004
I was talking to one of the girls this morning and of the 40 in their group 10 were occupied yesterday. They were busy ALL day with even queues. She said that it was non-stop but for her they were ALL Amsterdamers or at least living in the Netherlands, not one tourist. I would think that will get back up to something resembling normalcy once the air bridges are up and running.

She did say there was no nervousness and an almost let out of prison euphoria. For a lot of the girls it could not have come sooner
Posted: 2020-07-02, 11:44 am

jimmy_nova
I haven't been to the windows myself, but I've been trying to gather as much information as I can (from Dutch forums, websites, etc.), and as I understand, it was very busy yesterday: More guys, less girls.

Privehuizen also seem to be busy. Advice on at least one privehuis website is to make a reservation otherwise run the risk of no ladies being available when you visit. At another privehuis, my favourite girl was not available until 16:00 (I usually visit her at 12:00), despite me calling for the appointment 4 days in advance (two days earlier than I normally would).

At least two privehuizen in the Netherlands seem to have permanently closed down, although the closures seem to be for other reasons than the lockdown/virus.

I've also heard of one privehuis dealing with angry customers yesterday. My guess is that they're doing temperature checks and refusing entry to those who fail. I know of at least one privehuis was already doing that back in March.
Posted: 2020-07-02, 1:32 pm

dlj403
jimmy_nova wrote:
dlj403 wrote:

I thought Sweden was in both the EU and the Schengen zone? Wikipedia says that it is.

As far as I can tell, The Netherlands are allowing travellers from any Shengen country; I don't see anything specifically excluding Sweden. They do advise against travel to Sweden (and also the UK) because of the current situation, but they're not actually banning it.

Maybe there is another factor that currently prevents it?

My bad, I was confusing Euro Zone and Schengen.

That said, it does look like there is both-ways blocking going into and out of Sweden. Reuters has some details as well as SchengenVisa dot com. Strangely it seems that Sweden is allowing people to come in without quarantine from some EU countries, but not all. And Netherlands isn't on their a-ok list.

Strange times we're living in.
Posted: 2020-07-02, 2:14 pm

jimmy_nova
dlj403 wrote:
Strangely it seems that Sweden is allowing people to come in without quarantine from some EU countries, but not all. And Netherlands isn't on their a-ok list.

The UK were (still are?) requiring a 14-day quarantine after returning from many EU countries, including the Netherlands, with random spot checks at your address to confirm compliance. The people I knew who went to Amsterdam were aware of that and were happy enough to abide by it. Of course that might not work for everyone.
Posted: 2020-07-02, 4:41 pm

dorps
jimmy_nova wrote:
The UK were (still are?) requiring a 14-day quarantine after returning from many EU countries, including the Netherlands, with random spot checks at your address to confirm compliance. The people I knew who went to Amsterdam were aware of that and were happy enough to abide by it. Of course that might not work for everyone.

Those people who have already visited the Netherlands from the UK were quick off the mark! I don’t want to be in the quarantine upon returning to the UK so will wait until the quarantine is lifted - I understand an announcement is due imminently of as many as 75 countries exempt from the UK quarantine. As soon as announced I will book a much needed trip to Amsterdam!

I know a couple of prives have raised their prices since reopening yesterday. De Wallen in my opinion would be expensive if prices are more than €50 for 15 minutes - but I know others who don’t think an increase is over the top!
Posted: 2020-07-02, 5:22 pm

jimmy_nova
dorps wrote:
I know a couple of prives have raised their prices since reopening yesterday. De Wallen in my opinion would be expensive if prices are more than €50 for 15 minutes - but I know others who don’t think an increase is over the top!

Yes, I noticed Park 118 has gone up from €100 to €120 for the one hour sessions. This puts their base prices more in line with other privehuizen across the Netherlands, but the girls at Park 118 charge extra for many things that are standard at other privehuizen, so Park 118 has always been expensive.

I'd usually end up paying €80 for extras at Park 118, so I always plan to spend at least that much extra whenever I visit. Of course, it's possible that the girls might demand even more now.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 12:28 am

dorps
jimmy_nova wrote:
dorps wrote:
Yes, I noticed Park 118 has gone up from €100 to €120 for the one hour sessions. This puts their base prices more in line with other privehuizen across the Netherlands, but the girls at Park 118 charge extra for many things that are standard at other privehuizen, so Park 118 has always been expensive.

I'd usually end up paying €80 for extras at Park 118, so I always plan to spend at least that much extra whenever I visit. Of course, it's possible that the girls might demand even more now.

If the girls raise the prices of extras as well, I think it will become prohibitive for a lot of people who previously had extras. Even compared to a lot of private houses in London, Park118 is expensive if you want any extras- it’s not a top end prive with beautiful women otherwise the prices may be justified. There are some girls such as Rosanna who give a very average service, to put it politely, unless you pay for extras.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 8:21 am

jimmy_nova
dorps wrote:
If the girls raise the prices of extras as well, I think it will become prohibitive for a lot of people who previously had extras. Even compared to a lot of private houses in London, Park118 is expensive if you want any extras- it’s not a top end prive with beautiful women otherwise the prices may be justified. There are some girls such as Rosanna who give a very average service, to put it politely, unless you pay for extras.

What is an example of a "top end prive"? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing.

Anyway, I think you're right regarding Park 118 prices. It was already one of the two biggest factor in why I don't go there often (the other being geographical convenience), and a price hike on the extras would definitely put me off.

It's not even about appearance for me; almost all girls are beautiful in my eyes (as long as they're clean). I don't really have any hangups regarding age, weight, race, etc. I've often said I prefer older girls/MILF's, but that's because they tend to have more experience and be more open with possibilities; not really to do with appearance.

By far the most important thing to me is what the girl does in the room. And in that regard, I can usually get equivalent (or better) experiences at privehuizen outside Amsterdam for less money.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 10:11 am

dorps
jimmy_nova wrote:
What is an example of a "top end prive"? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing.

That was my own description of a house where either all or almost all of the women are physically very attractive. I did immediately follow that description with "beautiful women" so its not difficult to understand the point I was making. These type of places only employ women that the vast majority of men would consider physically very attractive - many ladies who I have seen at Park 118 would not be taken on. Charges are higher, compared to places who aren't as selective, based purely on the appearance of the ladies.

jimmy_nova wrote:

It's not even about appearance for me; almost all girls are beautiful in my eyes (as long as they're clean). I don't really have any hangups regarding age, weight, race, etc. I've often said I prefer older girls/MILF's, but that's because they tend to have more experience and be more open with possibilities; not really to do with appearance.

Unfortunately the type of places I am referring to don't view all girls as beautiful. The base prices also have no correlation with quality of service.
I actually have the same view as you, to an extent. However appearance is important to me because If I'm not physically attracted to the lady the service can be outstanding but I simply would not find it sexually stimulating (and vice versa). There have been ladies at Park 118 who I've seen regularly even though they may not be considered to be "stunners" by most men.
Posted: 2020-07-03, 10:39 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
Over the years, I’ve been to Park only three times.
Each time I walked as the available girls were in no way appealing.
When it comes to SVP’s, I DO NOT have a strict acceptance filter for age, body type, etc.
The pics on their website are in stark contrast to the girls I’ve actually seen there.
Have things improved, or are they using fake / airbrushed pics on the website?
I think my last attempt was more than 5 years ago.

I’ve been to Diane’s Secret & Stout a fair few times.
Almost every girl on show was more than acceptable.
You get what you pay for, most of the time...... some of the time. (8~>)

Posted: 2020-07-03, 11:23 am

dorps
Shinken69 wrote:
Over the years, I’ve been to Park only three times.
Each time I walked as the available girls were in no way appealing.
When it comes to SVP’s, I DO NOT have a strict acceptance filter for age, body type, etc.
The pics on their website are in stark contrast to the girls I’ve actually seen there.
Have things improved, or are they using fake / airbrushed pics on the website?
I think my last attempt was more than 5 years ago.

I’ve been to Diane’s Secret & Stout a fair few times.
Almost every girl on show was more than acceptable.
You get what you pay for, most of the time...... some of the time. (8~>)

Unfortunately the pics on Park 118's website are still airbrushed and I can understand you not finding any of the girls appealing on the three occasions you visited. I also don't have strict criteria but I still find a number of the girls there unattractive.

In my opinion, things have actually got worse over the years - 5 years ago I used to come across a higher number of ladies that I liked and had fewer poor experiences. I have had some recent experiences where Ive basically been massively short changed on time, after an underwhelming service, and the house maid basically couldn't careless when I reported it to her. That said, there have been a couple of ladies I have visited regularly over the last few years - but few and far between!

The point you make about getting what you pay for is exactly the point I was making regarding appearance - places where almost every girl is attractive tend to charge more. Park 118 need to be careful that their charges don't go the wrong side of the demand / supply model for what is on offer; they have just increased prices and girls charge extra for some services that are inclusive at other privehuis brothels.
 [ 71 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: