Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Early morning RLD visit.
Posted: 2020-10-20, 10:06 am

Bemushroomed
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have a ridiculously long layover at amsterdam airport on Thrusday. It's from 0730-1430. I was wondering if there is any activity at all on the RLD from like 8-12, or any privehuis worth visiting that's open at that time.

Thanks for the help.
Re: Early morning RLD visit.
Posted: 2020-10-20, 10:43 am

dorps
Bemushroomed wrote:
I have a ridiculously long layover at amsterdam airport on Thrusday. It's from 0730-1430. I was wondering if there is any activity at all on the RLD from like 8-12, or any privehuis worth visiting that's open at that time.

Thanks for the help.

Privehuis such as Salon Prive or Park 118 open at 11am, however there will likely only be 1 or 2 girls there at that time so you will have very little choice and its unlikely you will meet a girl you want to have a service with.

In the RLD, there's basically no activity before 10am, and only a handful of girls between 10am-11am. Things start picking up after 11am, with most ladies arriving at around 11:30-12. As you are free from 8am, you may as well be in the RLD area at around 10am anyway.

If your flight is at 14:30, I wouldn't bother checking in at the privehuis. Instead, hang around De Wallen. However, if you don't need to be back at the airport until 14:30 (with a later flight), you have time to have a look at both a privehuis and the RLD.

My normal advice would actually be to visit the De Pijp RLD as in my experience the service tends to be better. However, it is very small and you are short on time! You might be able to visit if you go to Park 118 as it's walking distance from there.
Re: Early morning RLD visit.
Posted: 2020-10-23, 7:59 pm

averagejoe
I would have gone to RLD instead of waiting that many hours at the airport.

train to central station takes only 15-25min and RLD is located only 400-500m away from the central station.

its most definitely empty at the airport (I was there in september) and check in goes super fast when you get back again
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: