Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 28 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Recent Wallen RLD occupancy
Posted: 2020-11-24, 3:18 pm

rheingau Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In another somewhat pedantic thread on this site, the question was asked about how many girls are actually working.

I was in the Wallen, quite often in the weeks right up to the 2-week shut-down from 4th - 18th November.

West of OZA, formerly 'Sexy-Land', so St. Annen, Dollebijnen, Trompeter were all empty. Because of a dispute over room rates all the girls with fixed rooms had all at once left and started to work elsewhere, so OZA, Monniken, Molen, and of course Oudekennisteeg.

Daytimes, Oudekennis @60% occupancy, OZA one or two girls only, Molensteeg some.

Nightshift:

Oudekennissteeg, full occupancy, especially Friday - Sunday.
OZA, some girls in the week, say 12, weekends 25+,
Molensteeg, full occupancy, except for the largely unused windows at the Neumarkt end.
Monikeen, most windows occupied.

My contacts say it is largely the same. In general there are very few or no tourists, it's uncanny, almost eerie! In my hotel I was sometimes the only guest!

The supermarkets can stay open past 20:00. Many stores insist on masks, separate entrances and exits, etc.
Restaurants, cafes, can and do offer take away service. Burgerfabrik on Lange Niezel for instance is open until 01:00, there are other options as well.

The large Albert Heijn by Dam Square and the Palace is very well stocked with drinks and pre-packed meals.

Have fun....
Re: Recent Wallen RLD occupancy
Posted: 2020-11-24, 3:37 pm

jimmy_nova
Thanks for providing this information. Do you also happen to know if the current situation has had any impact on prices and/or service in De Wallen?
Posted: 2020-11-24, 7:29 pm

averagejoe
rheingau wrote:

My contacts say it is largely the same. In general there are very few or no tourists, it's uncanny, almost eerie! In my hotel I was sometimes the only guest!

sounds like the movie The Shining.... lol

I hope the day time girls at trompeter will be back in january. I like one of the girls alot. I was there september and it was like you described - empty during day time shift.

had a look for hotel rates in january. its 50-70% discount on most hotels .. many hotels are also closed right now. its impossible to even book. I use booking.com btw.
Posted: 2020-11-24, 9:52 pm

averagejoe
found these videos from our friend GeorgeAmsterdam. uploaded Nov 6th and 19th

6th nov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wUu4Z4SR-M

19th nov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvSulxnQRcE

I guess this is how it looks like now. Also some info in the comments.
Posted: 2020-11-25, 2:09 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Thanks rheingau,
Exactly the kind of info I needed.
Just need to see what comes from the Dec 8th update.

Posted: 2020-11-28, 4:40 pm

pw999
jimmy_nova wrote:
Thanks for providing this information. Do you also happen to know if the current situation has had any impact on prices and/or service in De Wallen?

I was there in late September. The situation was already bad for the girls then. One girl during the dayshift gave me a good service. She was working at Dollebegijnensteeg. At night, I still managed to get rip-offed shamelessly by another woman at OzA, despite the absence of tourists.
Posted: 2020-11-28, 7:30 pm

averagejoe
pw999 wrote:
I still managed to get rip-offed shamelessly by another woman at OzA, despite the absence of tourists.

probably more common during hard times than normal.
Posted: 2020-11-28, 8:26 pm

jimmy_nova
averagejoe wrote:

Generally speaking, I've been very reluctant to visit any girl I don't already know since the pandemic started, on the basis of a higher risk of upselling and/or limiting services. Before the pandemic, I know many of the girls at Park 118 would charge different prices for extras with different clients, depending on what they think they could get away with, so I definitely would not take my chances there right now, let alone in De Wallen.

On the other hand, my favourite privehuis have actually been offering a few discounts recently, e.g. Threesomes for €40 less, Black Friday appointments €20 less, etc..
Posted: 2020-11-29, 9:22 pm

pw999
averagejoe wrote:
pw999 wrote:
I still managed to get rip-offed shamelessly by another woman at OzA, despite the absence of tourists.

Logically, shouldn't they make sure that at least those few customers that come, have an incentive to come back again and spend more money?
Posted: 2020-11-29, 10:09 pm

jimmy_nova
pw999 wrote:
Logically, shouldn't they make sure that at least those few customers that come, have an incentive to come back again and spend more money?

This logic should apply regardless, but remember that we're talking about De Wallen, possible the shittiest place for paid sex in the whole of Europe.
Posted: 2020-11-29, 10:15 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
jimmy_nova wrote:
pw999 wrote:

This logic should apply regardless, but remember that we're talking about De Wallen, possible the shittiest place for paid sex in the whole of Europe.

Not sure I would go that far.
Certainly OZA is to be avoided.
In 25 years of visiting, I think I’ve seen <5 girls on OZA.
Just not worth it.

As someone on here said a long time ago, friends don’t let friends punt OZA.

Posted: 2020-11-29, 11:26 pm

averagejoe
well, I ve also been ripped off (first time was actually this year during Covid) I was angry then but shit happens. life goes on.

To be ripped off comes with the hobby. Sex workers and punters act together in a grey zone. This phenomena is illegal in most countries. I cant really say I expect fair play with every new woman I meet. you go to a sex worker not to sunday school. Like it or leave it.

most women are ok!
Posted: 2020-11-29, 11:29 pm

averagejoe
btw, that guy who had his trip planned to this weekend. how does it go for him? should be there now? or maybe already home again? looking for a report. thanks in advance!
Posted: 2020-11-30, 12:00 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
You just have to exercise good judgement.
Interview prospects and learn how to spot the wrong’uns.
Knowledge sharing resources like this forum help a lot.
Avoiding OZA is mostly good advice, unless the girl is well reviewed.
I think in 25 years, I’ve been ripped off maybe 3 times.
That’s probably more due to luck than skill.

Posted: 2020-11-30, 12:05 am

Shinken69 Power Kat
averagejoe wrote:
btw, that guy who had his trip planned to this weekend. how does it go for him? should be there now? or maybe already home again? looking for a report. thanks in advance!

I have a trip booked, starting Dec 18th.
I doubt it will go ahead.
The numbers in both the UK and the Netherlands just aren’t low enough.
I’ll wait to see what the Dutch announce on the 8th, before I decide.

Posted: 2020-11-30, 11:57 am

jimmy_nova
Shinken69 wrote:
Not sure I would go that far.

Tell me somewhere shittier than De Wallen in Europe? I've yet to hear of any such place.

averagejoe wrote:
To be ripped off comes with the hobby. Sex workers and punters act together in a grey zone. This phenomena is illegal in most countries. I cant really say I expect fair play with every new woman I meet. you go to a sex worker not to sunday school. Like it or leave it.

You're being dismissive of the difference in probably of being ripped off in De Wallen vs. elsewhere. Of course it's possible to be ripped off regardless of where you go, but in reality it's significantly more likely in De Wallen. That's just how it is.

Shinken69 wrote:
You just have to exercise good judgement.
Interview prospects and learn how to spot the wrong’uns.

This is only necessary because you're in De Wallen. That's not to say good judgement isn't wise, but there are places where I'm certain to have a much better experience with any random girl than any amount of good judgement and interviewing could do for me in De Wallen.

Let's not downplay and excuse how shitty De Wallen is.
Posted: 2020-11-30, 2:30 pm

Shinken69 Power Kat
Somewhere shittier than the main Amsterdam RLD?
Oh there’s quite a few, for me, that are worse.
However, unlike you, in 25 years, I haven’t quite visited every single P-4-P venue in Europe.
So I can’t make such an absolute statement.
I shall have to defer to your superior knowledge on the matter.

Yes, I too think the main RLD is now shit and don’t visit as often as I used to.
I find that’s a common view among guys like me who’ve been doing this for several years, purely because we remember it in what we perceived as better times.
To those who have just discovered it, it’s still a wonderland capable of just as much head spinning joy as we remember from the past.
It’s all relative and not absolute.

It sounds like you think it’s a lost cause.
I assume you no longer frequent such a terrible place.
So why comment on a thread dedicated to it or even participate in this forum at all?

If your looking to start a fight in yet another topic, I’m sorry to disappoint you.
This will be my final response to you, regardless of whatever witty retort you may have.

It’s one of the many things that mark this forum out as something special is the good natured discussion and lack of flaming, pointless, arguments.
Yes, I’m well aware how hypocritical this post is. I’m ashamed of myself.
I’ll chalk it up to COVID/lockdown and hope that normal service resumes, soon.

YAWN!

Posted: 2020-11-30, 2:40 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Let's keep things civil, gentlemen.
And I think it's possible to point out how shitty and worthless De Wallen is while still participating in this forum. Hell, I do it all the time.

Posted: 2020-11-30, 4:25 pm

jimmy_nova
Shinken69 wrote:
Somewhere shittier than the main Amsterdam RLD?
Oh there’s quite a few, for me, that are worse.

It would be nice if you or someone else could cite just one of them.

I'm not trying to claim that such places don't exist. But such arguments have been made here before and it's always the same: Someone claims that worse places than De Wallen exist, but stops short of actually identifying them. Why is anyone supposed to believe that such places exist if no-one will say what they are?

There was even a whole thread on this subject a few years ago, where there was a general consensus that De Wallen was the worst RLD, and not a single specific location was cited in opposition to that view.

Shinken69 wrote:
I find that’s a common view among guys like me who’ve been doing this for several years, purely because we remember it in what we perceived as better times.

I've lived in the Netherlands for 15 years and had many encounters in De Wallen. I've never been ripped off, but I've also never had an encounter that I would repeat, and that includes at least one of the most highly rated girls on this forum.

Now that is not to say my experiences were bad, but based on a wide range of encounters in various other locations, a good encounter in De Wallen is on about the same level as a mediocre encounter anywhere else in my experience.

Shinken69 wrote:
To those who have just discovered it, it’s still a wonderland capable of just as much head spinning joy as we remember from the past.

I think there is an big element of fantasy vs. reality in this statement.

Yes, De Wallen is a wonderland on the surface, but the fantasy is fragile and easily shattered the moment you step beyond being just an onlooker. I've never been to another RLD where this was the case, not in Germany, not in the Netherlands, and hell, not even De Singel in Amsterdam!

Shinken69 wrote:
It sounds like you think it’s a lost cause.

Yes, I don't see the point in paying more money for less service.

I currently pay €120 an hour for GFE at the privehuizen that I visit. That might get me 30 minutes of limited service in De Wallen if I'm lucky. If those are my options, why I would choose De Wallen?

Shinken69 wrote:
I assume you no longer frequent such a terrible place.

I still go to De Wallen occasionally for the atmosphere (a couple of my favorite bars also happen to be there). But I no longer partake in encounters with the girls.

Shinken69 wrote:
So why comment on a thread dedicated to it or even participate in this forum at all?

Because I think others will appreciate knowing that there are much better options than De Wallen.

Shinken69 wrote:
If your looking to start a fight in yet another topic, I’m sorry to disappoint you.

Why so hostile? I'm not looking for a fight or flaming anyone; I'm just sharing my opinions, experiences, and knowledge in a way that I believe is reasonable and civil. This is just how discussion works. I'm not going to restrain myself from sharing my views just because someone else does not agree with it. If you disagree with my view, you're welcome to share your own, and I think it's more productive to explain why you disagree instead of just trying to shut down the discussion or (figuratively) put your fingers in your ears.
Posted: 2020-12-06, 11:05 pm

amsdtw
Anyone know if Ana (Anna?) from Romania is still there? She wears big glasses, and her kamer is (or at least used to be) on OZA down a few steps next to Grill-Bar Baby. Last time I saw her was in mid-February.
 [ 28 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: