Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 16 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Migrants
Posted: 2020-12-30, 2:09 am

funfor2houston
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Someone please tell me this is not true. An article came up that in Amsterdam alone there are 10,000 migrants waiting for housing . The Dutch government has chosen to put these people in hotels and cruise ships.
Amsterdam has a shortage for homes already and putting migrants in fancy hotels and cruise ships won’t fly.
Please tell me this isn’t true because if so our beloved Amsterdam will never be the same.
Re: Migrants
Posted: 2020-12-30, 2:42 am

officematt2002
Provide a link to the article is the best way to test the veracity of your post. Not sure what your beef is, we are all migrants in some form of fashion, no need to be a nativist.
Posted: 2020-12-30, 12:28 pm

jimmy_nova
Yeah, I'm going to need to see the source on this. My Google searches are yielding absolutely nothing.
Posted: 2020-12-30, 12:54 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
officematt2002 wrote:
Not sure what your beef is, we are all migrants in some form of fashion, no need to be a nativist.

Cool, they can come live in your community then. I guess you'll be happy about it. Perhaps you even have a spare room or two in your house?

Posted: 2020-12-30, 7:29 pm

funfor2houston
Go to ( YourNews.com ) I will not say this is on the up but it sure makes sense. Netherlands to rent cruise ships and hotels for thousands of migrants. .
Our friends in Diemen says it is true , hotels are hurting because of lack of tourism . This certainly changes the city for us. The article notes most of these people are not even migrants but pure fortune seekers . I will not say it is true but our friends say the Netherlands is seeing 500 people a week. Seems like a small issue if true but this could certainly Ruin a lot.
Posted: 2020-12-30, 7:56 pm

jimmy_nova
The original article comes from InfoWars, which is a well known nutjob conspiracy fake news bullshit website. I'm not going to link to such garbage.

Move along; nothing to see here folks.

Please don't spread fake news. Thank you.
Posted: 2020-12-30, 8:10 pm

funfor2houston
Thanks Jimmy , my friends in Diemon said the motels/ Hotels are vacant so they thought it made sense. Whewww
Posted: 2020-12-31, 1:02 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
jimmy_nova wrote:
The original article comes from InfoWars, which is a well known nutjob conspiracy fake news bullshit website. I'm not going to link to such garbage.

What do you consider to be a legitimate news source?

jimmy_nova wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Fake news is so pervasive these days, it's almost impossible to avoid. For the most up to the minute actual news, we recommend: https://thedonald.win/

For those craving the traditional Communist News Network and/or MSDNC website format, without the blatant and constant fellatio to the Chinese Communist Party, we can also usually recommend: https://www.oann.com/

Posted: 2021-01-01, 2:53 pm

officematt2002
funfor2houston wrote:
Go to ( YourNews.com ) I will not say this is on the up but it sure makes sense. Netherlands to rent cruise ships and hotels for thousands of migrants. .
Our friends in Diemen says it is true , hotels are hurting because of lack of tourism . This certainly changes the city for us. The article notes most of these people are not even migrants but pure fortune seekers . I will not say it is true but our friends say the Netherlands is seeing 500 people a week. Seems like a small issue if true but this could certainly Ruin a lot.

Where did you come from? Did you grow up out of the ground? Give it a break bud, your Trumpyness just speaks to your ignorance. And yes I know I will be banned now due to your butthurtedness but so be it, because this website has been in the toilet ever since you bought it. Fuck you Bluto, ya stupid migrant.
Posted: 2021-01-01, 2:55 pm

officematt2002
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
jimmy_nova wrote:

What do you consider to be a legitimate news source?

jimmy_nova wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Fake news is so pervasive these days, it's almost impossible to avoid. For the most up to the minute actual news, we recommend: https://thedonald.win/

For those craving the traditional Communist News Network and/or MSDNC website format, without the blatant and constant fellatio to the Chinese Communist Party, we can also usually recommend: https://www.oann.com/

More proof in the pudding that you are fucking retard, Bluto. Have fun in your little sandbox. Who’s the duck now sucking on the Donald dick? Imagine that people like you love this clown. Happy New Year, fucktard!
Posted: 2021-01-01, 7:00 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
officematt2002 wrote:
nothing worth reading

What are you yelling at funfor2houston for? It's me you're angry with, I think?

Either way, you've won me over with your rigorous logic and bulletproof condemnation of my post. I hang my head in shame!

You'll notice I have not deleted any of your posts. Censorship is for communists like you. Real people don't care for it. But also, it's just more fun to leave them as an example of the "thought" process of the unhinged left.

Posted: 2021-01-01, 8:02 pm

jimmy_nova
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
You'll notice I have not deleted any of your posts. Censorship is for communists like you. Real people don't care for it.

You might want to check your forum security, because I've noticed several posts going missing in the last few months.

For reference, I've attached a screenshot showing some posts that were later deleted in the topic New Video (all replies after the first post were deleted).

Attachments
Screenshot_20200922_121252.jpg
Screenshot_20200922_121252.jpg [ 486.12 KiB ]
Posted: 2021-01-01, 8:21 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
jimmy_nova wrote:
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
You'll notice I have not deleted any of your posts. Censorship is for communists like you. Real people don't care for it.

You might want to check your forum security, because I've noticed several posts going missing in the last few months.

For reference, I've attached a screenshot showing some posts that were later deleted in the topic New Video (all replies after the first post were deleted).

Sure, let's pretend we weren't only talking about this thread. Yes, I admittedly deleted that off-topic shit. I thought it had nothing to do with the intended subject matter of the thread and added nothing to the forum. I thought the original post was a good one before the thread was hijacked by assholes, so I purged the garbage in hopes that it might actually get some legitimate replies from non-trolls. And I admittedly suspended neurosynth for being a pedantic pain in my ass. I will also admit to permanently banning you just now, along with your other account, TurricaN. I figured the temporary ban/suspension for insulting/bothering me via PM wasn't enough for you a few weeks ago, but, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. And I always end up regretting it, softie that I am...

Keep it coming, guys. It's not like I have better things to do. And I obviously make big money from running this site...

Edit: Finally, for those of you who appreciate the non-political nature of this forum, I agree. So do I. But at the present time, it's impossible for me to ignore certain politically charged comments that pop up in threads. I don't like censorship. I'm simply more inclined to reply to things than I am to delete them. Of course, personal attacks and relentless trolling directed at the site admin do have their predictable consequences. I'm only human. So, you know, give me a break, eh? Let's please just get back to the intended subject matter and spirit of this forum. Happy New Year to all.

Posted: 2021-01-03, 9:02 am

IQ
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:
Let's please just get back to the intended subject matter and spirit of this forum. Happy New Year to all.

Yes please. I'd prefer to have these debates in other places. We all have something in common here, despite I'm sure many political differences. Let's focus on the obvious commonality. Happy New Year!
Posted: 2021-01-06, 4:00 am

tym
officematt2002 wrote:
Provide a link to the article is the best way to test the veracity of your post. Not sure what your beef is, we are all migrants in some form of fashion, no need to be a nativist.

Mass immigration especially mass immigration from immensely poor Neanderthals that require heaps of handouts is never a good idea. You should have more respect for your country, your race, and yourself, mate.

Quote:
More proof in the pudding that you are fucking retard, Bluto. Have fun in your little sandbox. Who’s the duck now sucking on the Donald dick? Imagine that people like you love this clown. Happy New Year, fucktard!

Why do you type as if you are some deranged teenager throwing a tantrum just because someone does not agree with you as well? It's hard to imagine someone being over the age of 20 and acting in such a way.
Posted: 2021-01-09, 9:14 pm

paolo2
Surely mass immigration of impoverished "Neanderthals" (as the previous poster jocularly calls them) isn't ALWAYS a bad idea. It is the customary way Western nations have had of finding people to do the jobs their own residents don't want to do. You know, like bending down on their hunkers to pick farm produce, swabbing toilets, ditch digging (my immigrant grandfather's profession btw) and uh...working as prostitutes.

Having lots of immigrants (and their progeny) available has also been a good source of cannon fodder for some countries- don't overlook that.

Yes, even writing a post like this is tedious. I'd rather write about the time Lisa (from Ghana, used to work in Singel, nice big tush) asked me if I had any fantasies...
 [ 16 posts ] 

Jump to: