Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anyone recognise this hotel room.
Posted: 2021-05-20, 12:23 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
https://youtu.be/y0UFLavtICo

There should be one forum member that should as back in the day he recommended it.
Re: Anyone recognise this hotel room.
Posted: 2021-05-20, 10:03 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
I'm pretty sure I know who you're thinking of but I do believe he recommended room 21 (where I actually had occasion to stay once by pure coincidence, didn't request it specifically) and this here is room 29. Anyway, thanks for the memories. Never stayed in this particular room myself but it's definitely the Terminus, which has undergone numerous name changes/changes in ownership since I last visited. Not the fanciest place but definitely was my favorite hotel back in the day. Passed out drunk there so many times. I remember well the guy working the front desk one night who alerted me to the fact that I had a minor head wound as I walked in all fucked up. Guess I fell down or something. To his credit, he went and got me a beer when I asked for it, despite the bar officially being closed at the time. He never much cared about such rules. Fun times.

Posted: 2021-05-22, 8:35 pm

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Remember the guy and the girl that did reception there.
I think the forum member here had some regular visitors to his room there.

Very reasonable prices compared to what you can pay in ams and the location was perfect.

Was looking back at a few of my old videos think that was from 2011.

Will never be like it was back then the good euro rate 30 euro a night hotel rooms ams was a massive bargain back then.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: