Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Travel to the Amsterdam/Netherlands
Posted: 2021-06-08, 1:47 pm

420XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I have plans to visit Amsterdam for a month from mid August to Mid September and still do not have concrete information about visiting the Netherlands. Here is a message I received from the Netherlands Public Information Services,' I purchased the tickets almost two years ago with original plans to visit last August. Either I use the ticket or lose it by November 30, 2021.

There is also a new App called Reopen EU. Re-open EU by European Union Apps

Thank you for your e-mail. You are a US citizen, and you ask whether you would be allowed to visit the Netherlands from 23 August onward.

I understand that you wish to plan ahead, but I am afraid I do not have an answer for you. It is only early June, and right now the EU entry ban is still in force. When it will be lifted depends on the virus. So far we do not make any distinction between people who are vaccinated and those who are not, because we still don't know if vaccinated people can carry and spread the virus. I can only advise you to keep an eye on our site:

Sincerely,

Ingrid
Public Information Service, Government of the Netherlands
Re: Travel to the Amsterdam/Netherlands
Posted: 2021-06-09, 11:29 pm

averagejoe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
In late summer it’s def OK to go. You know that Biden is here* right now, dont you? Gonna meet Putin in Schweiz I think lol.

Here* = EU
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: