Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Street Girls in the RLD/Sex Palace
Posted: 2021-08-11, 4:46 pm

jontree
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
So, a couple of weeks ago I was in Amsterdam with my gf on a Saturday night. We decided to have a little fun and check out one of the 2 euro live window shows at the Sex Palace. As it was a Saturday and rather busy we had to line up to get in.

While waiting to enter I noticed 2 girls going up and down the line talking to single guys or groups of guys. Naturally, she skipped over me and started talking to the two guys in front of me and my gf. I was surprised to hear she was offering/making deals. From what I remember hearing it was 30 euros for an hour with both of them! The two guys were a little hesitant, asking if they could book her after their show in the theater, but the bouncer guy told them if they don't take her now they won't be here when they finish the window show.

So, from that it seems like these girls are fairly known as freelance/street girls? Anyhow, the two guys decided to make an arrangement with them and went in to the sex palace booths with the two girls. I can't say any more that than, as I left shortly after, but I was wondering whether anyone knew more about this?

The two girls were Dutch, one with dirty blonde/brown hair, look a bit trashy, but in a hot way. The other was a bit taller with long brunette hair. The blonde one was taking the lead in all the discussions/transactions and they seemed a little drunk/on something.
For what it's worth them doing this seems to be something that was not a surprise to the people working in the clubs around the area. Anyone have similar experiences?

I haven't seen this or any similar topic discussed here, so I thought it'd be interesting to share and maybe hear some more about it from more experienced travellers.
Re: Street Girls in the RLD/Sex Palace
Posted: 2021-08-14, 1:15 am

averagejoe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would say - 100% rip off / scam . No way these girls had sex for 30euro/ 1h .

That's 15euro each for one hour of work?!? Maybe had a private show and the dude could watch their boobs for 5min. That’s more realistisc… at least to me.

Second:
If the people working in that area knew about them, there is no sex involved. Street prostitution would be reported at once. Even if one window girl took a 1meter walk outside her room and fronted guys she would be reported….

So sorry. It sounds to good to be true. (My personal opinion)
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: