Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The way I spend hours among naked women
Posted: 2021-08-12, 6:16 am

Eric
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Dear fellow Micers,

Over the last half a decade when in Amsterdam, I spend evening upon evening at La Vie. The beer I sip slowly is expensive, but a cocktail for a wonderful woman to sit by me in the V.I.P. area doesn't cost much more. I love to watch them dance.

I have met a rare selection of the most bodily and mindfully stunning women whom I've ever encountered. It began five years ago exactly like this:

"Would you like to buy her a cocktail?", the bare breasted barmade asked, passing me a beer. It was her question that had me realize the girl who just sat beside me came with intentions. At eight pm, void of other clients in the club, I was meat. Damn it, wrong mood, I had walked in in frustration due to a failed meetup with friends at Stones; because, as we later learned, there are two. Having a beer in peace, and watching women dance naked had been my plan for a remedy. Rolling my eyes, I asked back, "and how much would that be?" Twenty sounded reasonable, I turned to her, "if you sit still while I massage you." - I like to pet women, they're soft. Smiling and acting sexy, she agreed, "it's a deal, I like massages." That was the key five years ago that become a formula. When I see an entertainer I like, I'll have a dance with her first because it's an open invitation; and if we fit each other, "would you like to have a cocktail with me?" usually turns out to be a magnificent evening.

This post was inspired by a stunning young woman whom I recently met there; with her natural brilliance and charm, she easily convinced me it would be a nice idea to share my sentiment of La Vie on Ignatzmice. "Post it!!!!" she wrote enthusiastically.

Cheers,

... Eric

p.s. Insider tip, I tip; the door man, the bartenders, and other favorite woman of course. I've learned, 5 euro here and there smooth my experience considerably - I like to be remembered.
Re: The way I spend hours among naked women
Posted: 2021-08-12, 8:11 am

ams2008damPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Eric

Love the proost been there a few times.

I make a drink last aslong as possible in there aswell.
You have to expect heavy prices in these places been in when very quiet and rammed also.Girls there are great for what they do I love them.

First time first dance she slides down from the bar onto your lap.Being from the UK I kept my hands down my sides.She soon introduced them to her finer parts.

I have just spent a few days in London checking out a few of the old strip club/pubs.Looks like most of the clubs here might be topless stage shows only.

Oh my you really got me.thinking about proost now come out and find Anna standing in her doorway in the coverd area one of my best nights ever.
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: