Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
new temporary guidelines for RLD Amsterdam
Posted: 2021-11-10, 12:12 pm

averagejoe
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
RLD is open as before until 5am on weekend and 3am on weekdays
however services as, for example, pussy licking and kissing are officially not recommend .

Most girls are therefore following this rule/recommendation carefully as nobody wants this to increase into a lockdown.

safe sex and blowjobs are OK.
Re: new temporary guidelines for RLD Amsterdam
Posted: 2021-11-10, 5:55 pm

dorps
When you say officially not recommended, who has issued this recommendation?

Of course it makes sense with Covid, but I'm curious who has given that type of specific information.
Posted: 2021-11-10, 6:27 pm

averagejoe
its now also MANDATORY face masks for all contact workers (except sex workers..?!)- and also for everyone who travels with public transports / visits public places as shops, gyms again.

(...I just came back from Amsterdam and most girls are informing this to their customers , didnt really ask "who issued this" so Im not really sure to be honest.)

but yes, makes sense to do something , or at least show that they are doing something to prevent the increasing covid numbers if they want to keep RLD open.
Posted: 2021-11-13, 1:02 am

averagejoe
more rules - night shift is temporary restricted:

from PIC's twitter account (Prostitution Information Center)

"Starting Saturday 13 Nov 2021 in-person sex work will only be allowed 6 am - 6 pm.
Restaurants & supermarkets will close @ 8 pm. Performances in theaters & cinema can stay open.
We don't understand the logic but recommend visits to the Red Light District before 6 pm."

link
https://twitter.com/pic_amsterdam/statu ... 52/photo/1

anyone in Amsterdam right now?
it could be stacked in the windows at day time tomorrow.... or totally dead as everyone goes home early for christmas...
this is really bad news.
Posted: 2021-11-13, 6:52 pm

jms
Boy, that train was right on schedule. I fear February's trip is closer to cancellation if this keeps up. No sense in going if it's going to be like this. What's the phrase Einstein coined about insanity? Oh, yeah, 'Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.'
Thanks for the heads-up, averagejoe. BTW, if anyone ever takes a trip to Amsterdam, I'd encourage visiting the PIC. It is very educational, and Mariska Majoor is a lovely lady. So wonderfully Dutch. I spoke with her on a few occasions for a project I was doing back in 2015. I have a lot of respect for her.
Posted: 2021-11-14, 3:42 am

hoogy
jms wrote:
Boy, that train was right on schedule. I fear February's trip is closer to cancellation if this keeps up. No sense in going if it's going to be like this. What's the phrase Einstein coined about insanity? Oh, yeah, 'Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.'

The result is fine each time and reduces infections and ultimately hospitalizations so they are not overwhelmed. Only full vaccination will actually beat it.
Posted: 2021-11-14, 5:08 am

jms
What? Forever? We going to do this forever? It's endemic at this point. And this isn't a vaccination. I wish people would stop calling it that. You catch and transmit the thing regardless of vaccination status. And what of natural immunity from those who've had it and recovered? There is absolutely no record of that. The CDC has admitted that. There is so much that has been wrong about all of this from the get-go. I have no dog in this fight. I'm 'vaccinated', but I'm not naive enough to think full vaccination is going to beat it. Why would you think such a thing?
Posted: 2021-11-15, 12:03 am

pw999
The vaccination rate isn't really that low in the Netherlands. 80% among adults. The vaccines just aren't as effective as promised. All the feelgood-data is from late spring and summer anyway. Now it's getting cold and viruses can spread like wildfire.
Posted: 2021-11-16, 5:09 pm

zoodude
Hey Guys, It's been a very long time since my last post. Anyway, I'm scheduled to attend IBC in Amsterdam from Dec 3 to 6th. It's been a couple of years since the last visit and I'm really looking forward to sampling the goods again. Based on the latest rule changes how are things in the windows now Nov 16th?

I was in Frankfurt last month and everything was open but you had to show your vac info and write your fake name and contact details on a list. At least none of the girls were wearing masks or required them. Fingers crossed that the latest rules do expire on Dec 3 as they scheduled. The second half of the fun in Amsterdam is the nightlife. Do you guys think they will extend lockdown beyond Dec 3? I know it depends on "cases" but the state I live in has given up on trying to control things with pointless early bar closing and limiting capacity. It doesn't make any difference and the sooner everyone understands this the better.
Posted: 2021-11-23, 12:37 pm

geordie44
hey specifically regarding IBC, I think time will be a bit tight this year.
IBC open til 4. That only leaves from 4 - 8pm to get to the centre, hotel, eat, etc. and Restaurants are coliing at 8pm as are the windows I believe
Posted: 2021-11-23, 6:13 pm

dorps
geordie44 wrote:
hey specifically regarding IBC, I think time will be a bit tight this year.
IBC open til 4. That only leaves from 4 - 8pm to get to the centre, hotel, eat, etc. and Restaurants are coliing at 8pm as are the windows I believe

I believe the windows are closing even earlier, at 6pm. Restaurants close at 8pm, but takeaways are still open after 8pm so you wont go hungry!
Posted: 2021-11-23, 9:40 pm

zoodude
The bastards just canceled the show with ten days to go! I'm so pissed as I was so looking forward to visiting the city even with the restrictions in place. So the question remains: Do I still go as the flight and room are already paid for, or do I cancel. I want to go still, but if they impose more restrictions and don't allow visitors or if the wife catches wind that it's canceled. Damn covid bullshit is messing up a lot of plans. We have been doing lately in my state, which is nothing, is the best plan forward. People need to be careful but live their lives. So what do you guys think will they close the windows in the next ten days?
Posted: 2021-11-23, 9:49 pm

geordie44
I too am disapointed that IBC is off (as thats why i was going too)
My flights and hotels are all canceleble so thats lucky.
Roll on next year
Posted: 2021-11-23, 9:50 pm

geordie44
To answer your question - in my opinion things are heading in the wrong direction at the moment for the short term.
Id not expect anything but worse right now
Posted: 2021-11-25, 3:39 pm

averagejoe
geordie44 wrote:
To answer your question - in my opinion things are heading in the wrong direction at the moment for the short term.
Id not expect anything but worse right now

def worse....

NL - all time high with 23 703 new cases
BE - all time high with 23 334 new cases ( this is extreme as their population isnt that large as NL)

I wouldn't really book anything at the moment. Or maybe book if I got something for real cheap and then change dates to later. but this winter is most certainly off....
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: