Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Amsterdam in December
Posted: 2021-11-21, 6:47 pm

Jeffharvey
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I will be making a very quick stop in Amsterdam in December. Therefore two nights.

I’ve have read various posts and I understand the red light district maybe pretty much closed down. Originally my plan was to visit the red light district but now I’m wondering whether or not to change my travel plans and skip Amsterdam and stay in Germany.

The question I have is if I have two nights and I would like to Visit with a prostitute in Amsterdam. Unless the red light district is open, can anybody give me a recommendation of a brothel? Yes I’ve read various posts and I’ve seen a few scattered names. Unfortunately it is hard to know what is open at this point and because I’m there for such little amount of time, I would want to make sure that I have one or two specific brothels to visit.

Also would love to know if anybody has any information about whether or not the fact I will be there around Christmas time changes anything.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Amsterdam in December
Posted: 2021-11-25, 1:54 pm

averagejoe
Jeffharvey wrote:
Unless the red light district is open, can anybody give me a recommendation of a brothel?

Also would love to know if anybody has any information about whether or not the fact I will be there around Christmas time changes anything.

Thanks in advance.

question 1. if RLD is closed , brothels will most definitely also be closed. go look for stats the professions "sexworker" this can be found within the genre: "contact workers".

question 2. info is changing every week. I think tuesdays is the day where new info is informed. No one knows whats coming during christmas as its a month from now. you have to look weekly.

But at the moment it's ALL TIME HIGH for some strange reason I dont undertand... so I guess they need to do something or even alot.

you can have a look at germany but very bad stats there also. Belgium is the worst....

EDIT:

new info already on friday that means they are increasing restrictions in NL....

"new cases hit a record high of 23,709 in 24 hours on Wednesday, official data showed"
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ne ... 021-11-24/

article from REUTERS.
Posted: 2021-11-26, 5:36 am

Jeffharvey
Wow. Seems pretty dire.

If they were light district and brothel are closed, What about reaching out to the individual prostitutes? I’ve seen many websites. Are they still seeking customers? Best website? Thanks

Jeff
Posted: 2021-11-26, 8:48 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
This looks like it is turning into a mess.
The numbers are a little skewed, as the largest rise in cases is in kids.
They are also doing 100k tests a day, so they are finding more mild cases.
That said, hospitals are full, and elective surgeries are being cancelled.
I expect some serious lockdowns.

Christmas is always a problem.
EE girls go home, often for a month.

Independents and outcalls worked even during the worst of last winter.
Kinky.nl--quality is a crapshoot.
Societyservice.com--I can vouch for them personally.
There are others that do not allow posts...I try to be good!

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: