Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Foot fetish and footjob services
Posted: 2021-11-26, 7:01 pm

Animalhorndog
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello!

I hope I am asking in the right place but here goes!

I have finally decided to take the plunge and decided to ask for foot fetish and footjob services in Amsterdam.

However, the posts regarding that are a bit old so I decided to ask in a new post I hope that isn't a big problem.

I am very new to this and am quite shameful about my fetish, can I just ask any girl for service? Is there a specific area I have to visit? Are there specific girls I can ask for this service? What is the amount I can expect to pay and for how long?

Sorry for the tons of questions. If you could ease some of the anxiety about it I would be really grateful. :)
Re: Foot fetish and footjob services
Posted: 2021-11-26, 11:59 pm

averagejoe
Im not the right person to answear this as its not my cup of tea, but it sounds like a very mild form of sex. I would guess everyone would accept doing that, ( if you mean to worship their feet for a while?) .... just take a walk and ask the ones you like with the best feet...
Re: Foot fetish and footjob services
Posted: 2021-11-29, 7:20 am

Eric
I spend more than a fair amount of time massaging Vanessa's extremely cute and soft feet - they're as adorable as she is beautiful!

Vanessa is fair and usually up for anything safe. She also has a real fun-loving personality, so it won't be difficult to ask her for what you're interested in. Just as averagejoe mentioned, I would also expect the price to fall within the standard - 15 minutes for 50 euro, but you might get away with longer than 45 if you offer her 150 and show her a real good time ;-)

Cheers,

... Eric
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: