Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
NYE Amsterdam with the Ignatzmice Crew 2005,,,I miss this
Posted: 2021-12-31, 4:16 pm

420XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
This picture was taken at a Party I hosted for the Notorious Ignatz Crew vintage 2005. Wim, Withnail, Trip, The Admiral, Rear Admiral, and a few others. The prior year I was in the crowd on Dam Square and looked up at the Kras and promised everyone that we would be partying the next year overlooking this crazy scene...Plan your work,,work your plan.

Happy New Year to all the Old and Current Ignatz Crew.

Cheers

Attachments
NYE 2005 Krasnapolsky 4th Floor
amsterdam nye.jpeg
amsterdam nye.jpeg [ 62.81 KiB ]
Re: NYE Amsterdam with the Ignatzmice Crew 2005,,,I miss this
Posted: 2021-12-31, 5:00 pm

eddie2358
I would like to wish all past and present micers a Happy New Year!
I rarely post, but read this site often. Special thanks to the old school posters such as Wim, Withnail, and others. I have enjoyed reading about your many adventures.

And a sincere Thank You and Happy New Year to Bluto!
Thanks for keeping this community alive. It is much appreciated.
Posted: 2022-01-02, 7:08 pm

averagejoe
happy new year!
I honestly think this year will be better than the previous (two)
Posted: 2022-01-02, 8:56 pm

funfor2houston
Yes , Happy New Year Everyone . Let’s keep our fingers crossed for this year . There is good information coming out of South Africa . If true we will have a great and prosperous New Year.
Posted: 2022-01-03, 5:37 pm

BlutoBlutarsky Admin
Happy New Year guys. All the best!

I wasn't around here in 2005. I missed most of the best years of Amsterdam (visited for the first time in '08.) So much of that knowledge and general hilarity is chronicled here. The older the site gets, the more important it seems to me to keep it around.

Posted: 2022-01-03, 8:57 pm

IQ
Happy New Year to all.

When visiting Amsterdam (or any other city really) after having known Ignatzmice, I feel like I'm standing on the shoulders of giants. My life has been improved a great deal thanks to the culture of this site.

Keep it up in '22!

It's going to get better.
Posted: 2022-01-05, 10:13 pm

jms
What a great pic and thread!
I remember being in Nieuwmarkt Square in 2000 and 2001 NYE and the scenes were memorable.
Happy New Year to everyone! '22 will be better...we all need a little faith. Cheers!
Posted: 2022-01-06, 11:36 am

Grassleaf
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:

I wasn't around here in 2005. I missed most of the best years of Amsterdam (visited for the first time in '08.) So much of that knowledge and general hilarity is chronicled here. The older the site gets, the more important it seems to me to keep it around.

Hahahaha, 2005 was my first year there and my first punt, and I have to say that as great as it was, you could tell that there was only so much longer it could have gone on. I'd have loved to have visited Dam in the late 90s and early 2000s like my mates, when it was truly anarchy!
Posted: 2022-01-06, 5:27 pm

jms
Grassleaf wrote:
BlutoBlutarsky wrote:

Hahahaha, 2005 was my first year there and my first punt, and I have to say that as great as it was, you could tell that there was only so much longer it could have gone on. I'd have loved to have visited Dam in the late 90s and early 2000s like my mates, when it was truly anarchy!

The late '90s and early oughts was truly a magical time. I'll never forget the first time I stepped foot onto Oudezijds Voorburgwal after taking a cab from the airport to The Bulldog Hotel. That was '97 and it's been love ever since, though now is kind of a comfortable love, rather than an all-in, never forget your first love, love; the kind that's never going to be like that again, but you have your memories and posts like this to remind you.
Thanks all for these kinds of reminders.
 [ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: