Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Covid rules in Amsterdam in February
Posted: 2022-02-13, 12:43 pm

Rogert
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
rollmech wrote:
Rogert wrote:
Thanks for the replies.I don’t have to quarantine when I get there do I or have a PCR test when travelling back to UK?

My understanding is if your fully vaccinated including booster (3 jabs), you don’t have to quarantine, that rule changed this week.

If returning after 4 am on 11 February you don’t need to take any tests when back in uk

How was your trip.I ended up rescheduling mine till July.
Posted: 2022-02-13, 5:38 pm

rollmech
Had a very successful trip, though I knew the girl I wanted to see would be there, so expected to have good time.

Amsterdam was very quiet everywhere.

Probably 1/3 of girls normally working, best times probably early afternoon till 9pm, most girls just doing 1 shift so no changeover of girls. Day time girls seemed to be working up till 8pm. night time girls starting in afternoon then working till 8-10pm. Seemed to be more tourists around as week went on, though nowhere near as many as pre covid. girls hoping it will pick up as they should be allowed to open till 12/1am from next friday.

De Pijp had good selection day times some very hot looking girls around

Single had reasonable choice around Spuistraat 17/19 nice to visit Ina again.

Looks like things are heading in right direction with regards to Covid there, expect all will be good in July.
Posted: 2022-02-24, 2:42 am

kal77uk
I entered Netherlands on Monday 21/2, despite completing 3 different forms and possessing a negative test result, the Dutch border police said hello and whacked a stamp in the passport and never asked for anything COVID related. The airline didnt ask for any credentials either.

De Wallen was a shit show, I dont know why some peeps make out its a fun place. I read 35% occupancy, I would dispute that, its more like 20% until evening. The place is on the decline if it was not before. Singel and De Pijp- much better ladies but the rate is up. Den Haag has started to go into decline-rates up here too and a change of ladies.
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: