Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
How are the girls now in 2022?
Posted: 2022-07-10, 10:02 pm

SavageAce
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ive read alot of reviews, but they tend to be posts from 2010-2018. Very few from 2020 and onwards. Im going on a trip there soon and I want to know how the girls are nowadays? Are they mostly bunch of upsells and rip offs? Or are they just few bad apples?
Re: How are the girls now in 2022?
Posted: 2022-07-15, 9:45 pm

averagejoe
lots of info on the board. just read, mate. ...and yes you need to read all post to get the info that you want. This is a community/forum with conversations between people who share this specific hobby. Not really a travel support...

enjoy your stay!
for an example, try some new girls on your trip (some girls you find attractive and not read about here) - then write a trip report and let us other know how it went. good? bad? what to think of next trip?

maybe YOU are the one who's going to start writing some fresh reviews? who knows....

I wish you good luck! it will be fun either way. I honestly dont want to be rude, mate. amsterdam for the first time is magic even if it doesn't go exactly after plan. no need to be nervous. - Good luck!
Posted: 2022-08-16, 8:53 am

Dinodina
Indeed. Follow the trip reports. They tell you a lot about the girls. In general, and I hate putting people in boxes, my best experiences are with locals and Asian girls.
Posted: 2022-08-18, 2:55 pm

busted
Hi all

I had a few minutes spare in de Pijp yesterday between business meetings and thought I would check out the rld as I hadn’t visited that one before.

But disappointed really as only a handful of girls available in the 20 or so windows. Mainly more mature including latinas and Philippinos.

One younger EE girl had some super perky fake tits but she wouldn’t get off her texting to talk to me…

I did see my perfect girl, early 20s Dutch, really pretty with tots bigger than my head, unfortunately her rates started at 100 euros and she wouldn’t consider any extras that I asked for.

Back to de wallen next time, I guess!
Posted: 2022-08-18, 4:29 pm

tom999
Hi.

Thanks for your report.

Do you have any more info about this girl: street, room, etc?

"early 20s Dutch, really pretty with tots bigger than my head"

Thanks.

//Tom.
Posted: 2022-08-20, 5:44 pm

busted
Hi Tom,

Some observations:-

1) De Pijp RLD is only 50m long, 20 windows with less than 10 girls at any one time. Mostly munters but the occasional stunner in there. 2 minutes and you have covered it all.

2) I can’t spell ‘tits’

Hope that helps…
Posted: 2022-08-21, 1:20 pm

busted
Hi,

Just to add that de Pijp seems to often have about as many available girls from its 20 or so windows as Singel RLD has from a much larger number of windows.

Daytime/early evening sees around 10 girls available at either location. Similar quality either way in my view.

Less silicone than de Wallen and generally a bit older, but some good ones varying from day to day.
Posted: 2022-08-23, 6:40 pm

busted
In the end I managed to visit de Pijp 3 times (once to stay, twice with literally just time to walk past) and one visit to Singel (just time to walk through) this week.

Now I can see why some of the regulars here speak so highly of de Pijp. Each time, there was at least one girl out of the 8-10 available who I would count as a "stunner" (big tits, young looking, pretty face, nice figure), whereas Singel didn't have any girls that took my fancy - there were also about 10 girls available there although Singel has around double the number of total windows compared to de Pijp. All my visits were early to mid afternoon.

Work commitments meant I had to resort to just walking past on two days, but the final day gave me 15 minutes free for a quickie and boy was I glad I stayed!

Without giving names or room numbers (as this isn't a full review) I found a lovely Turkish girl in de Pijp who offered me 15 minutes for 50 Euro (the fool that I am, I only had 60 Euro in 20s, of course working girls NEVER have any change!) At least I got a few extras that I asked for within the 10 Euro overpayment...

She was stunning, tits off the scale (enhanced, but natural feeling), great big curvy hips, nice tanned skin, slim and no rolls of fat. Lovely long black hair and a pretty face, I guess early to mid 30s.

No rush, I think I slightly overstayed my offered 15 minutes but she didn't seem to care. Lovely, friendly service and an absolute joy to fuck.

I will certainly be taking the 15 minutes tram ride out to de Pijp on my next Amsterdam visit!
Posted: 2022-08-24, 12:25 am

Rogert
I thought days of the €50 a pop had long gone
Posted: 2022-08-24, 9:00 am

busted
No, two of my four 2022 Amsterdam punts were at 50 Euro, this one was also offered at 50 but my carelessness in not sorting change bumped it up to 60. I did have a 100 Euro "luxury" punt for my first one back at the start of the year, but that was an exception.
Posted: 2022-08-24, 9:50 pm

tom999
Hi busted.

Was this girl a daytime girl?

"I did see my perfect girl, early 20s Dutch, really pretty with tots bigger than my head, unfortunately her rates started at 100 euros and she wouldn’t consider any extras that I asked for."

Thanks, Tom.
Posted: 2022-08-25, 10:30 am

busted
Hi Tom,
She was day shift last Thursday in de Pijp. Her attitude (and prices) weren't on par with her appearance unfortunately, much better were the busty blonde on the Saturday nightshift and the raven haired Turkish stunner on Sunday day shift IMHO ;-)
Posted: 2022-08-25, 10:20 pm

tom999
Hi Busted.

Thanks for all the info.

Br Tom.
Posted: 2022-11-29, 12:15 pm

phydeaux333
Great info thanks.

I'm there this weekend for my first trip, so will hopefully get lucky like you did!
 [ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: