Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Characters in Amsterdam
Posted: 2022-07-30, 4:11 pm

funfor2houston
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sometimes I feel We are just getting flat old …We have been coming to Amsterdam since 1995 . We have always enjoyed the Vibe but mostly the characters . From the flower pot man to the big black guy selling coke or the guy in front of the Old Sailor who would steal your beer if you turned your head. On Kings Day Susies Saloon would have event cups and you didn’t realize you paid a dollar for just the cup but you could redeem for. A dollar . There used to be a funny guy who had a hat with a dinosaur on it and he would pick up these cups and drink all day. Some of the people could be annoying but at the same time entertaining . I don’t see any of the characters anymore. Remember Leidseplein one time a crusty old guy rode up on a bicycle with a guitar on his back and a battery powered amp in his basket . I was just joking with him I said play Free Bird . He stared yelling just see just see . Then he set up and played flamingo guitar ……he was for real a pro miss these people .
Re: The Characters in Amsterdam
Posted: 2022-07-31, 3:28 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I saw the Musikboot guy in June.
Still in the crazy tiny boat with the player organ and all the other instruments.
He put on a great performance.
He does a duet with the guy that plays the bells at the Old Church.
Tuesdays at 1600.
Must be seen to be believed.

Weasel

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: