Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The 50 Euro challenge
Posted: 2022-11-10, 1:41 am

busted
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey guys

I had a 6 hour layover in Ams today, so I set myself a challenge: to see if the 50 Euro punt is still available and what can be got without any ‘upgrades’…

1) I started by the oude Kirk this morning and found a nice petite Dominican girl (5’2” and 30 years old with natural DDs and a lovely fat arse) who answered my ‘what do I get for fifty’ with ‘whatever you want baby’ and we were on. I got 20 minutes of naked sex, oral and mild BDSM with plenty of smiles and giggles from both of us. She clearly loves her job;-)

2) After a few hours break, I got back to Stoof mid afternoon and saw a gorgeous Ukrainian blonde (she said she was 37 but she looked more like 27) with tight natural D cups and firm hips. My fifty got me the regulation 15 minutes of oral and HJ whilst topless and she was probably the fittest working girl I have met in a long time. My previous opinion that 100 was the starting price on Stoofsteeg was disproved and I left a happy man.

I guess this would be a different story on a sunny August Saturday night, but for a rainy Wednesday daytime in November, the 50 Euro punt is alive and well in de Wallen!
Re: The 50 Euro challenge
Posted: 2022-11-10, 6:58 pm

Franky
Nice! There is still hope! It has been a long time since I had a €50,= fuck in the Dam. But I am mostly there during tourist season.
Posted: 2022-11-10, 10:53 pm

brunno69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Most people would shudder at the thought of a punt around the Oudekerk at any price, myself included and I love black girls.
Which was why I was so astounded to meet Laura (La Vie en Rose 7) last month. A genuinely beautiful (only slightly buxom) South African black girl. Included for €50 in the allotted time (about 15 mins) was oral both ways (DATY & 69) as well as a couple of positions. I probably could have pushed it further and extended with even better value, but there was no way I was going to make the most of it. Downside was she only works (at least that week) really late from about 11pm, I was well passed it by that time, I'd been in Slainte since about 7pm waiting for her after I'd noticed her extremely late the previous evening.

Posted: 2022-11-10, 11:33 pm

brunno69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Also in April, Bloedstraat 2 (pretty sure it was a lady because that included DATY) I met a Latino in her mid/late 30's who was good value for €50. Although some of the more attractive (whom I thought were) girls in Bloedstraat/Monnikenstraat area were quoting €100/€200! I never punt on the main drags.

Posted: 2022-11-11, 2:41 am

algernon27
Could you be more specific like location, name on the girl on Stoofteeg. Your experience sounds great for the price nowadays.
Posted: 2022-11-11, 2:59 pm

busted
I never ask their names! (Does that make me a bad person?) ;-)

The Ukraine girl was in one of the windows on the north side of Stoof about mid way along, there was a half flight of stairs going up to her room on the left, then the stairs continued up past there.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: