Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Gloria
Posted: 2005-02-05, 6:46 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Ah, that reads a lot better than what I can do - will I EVER get this language down. Still, now I'm trying to figure out what kinds of smart remark I can create with a "voortuin"...
Posted: 2005-02-05, 8:24 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Wim,

Haven't I taught you anything? It's better to be concise in your wording. Just call it a "Rackij"...we will know what you mean...and I bet the Nederlandische will too. You might not be under Nina's spell but "she's a cutie", no? I think if you ever get under (yess!!) the spell she will make you 'gemaakt u gejank' .

Mike,

Go for the Russian with pearls :-) Oh, and BTW, "Russian" is not an Americanism like "Greek".
Greek will cost you at least an additional 100 to 150 euro............. (so I'm told!!!) Is "tittywank" a Britishism? And what the hell is a punter?? Someone who kicks a football? (our kind, not yours.)

Smurf,

Seems like Gloria is there every night. I doubt you will have trouble finding her. If you can't, though, try Stella on St Annenstraat (bigger rackij in a smaller package). Anna of Poland has the best personality, by far, though. Look at their ratings on the device.

AMF.... (now that's an Americanisn, right Wim?)

Skip
Posted: 2005-02-06, 2:33 am

smurf
thanks...

ive been with anna twice....great girl...my rld favourite...will always visit her..

stella..she only works weekends I think, since I will be in the dam on business(officialy at least) unfortunately the downside is that i wont be there weekend...

I will try gloria...to me it seems like shs one of the girls who just dont put effort into 50 euro sessions...that doesnt mean she isnt worth visiting, it just means you have to spend 100...a lot of the top girls are like that..with 50 they will try and get you out in 5 mins but spend 100 and you will have a totaly different session...

I dont go for 50 euro sessions as the time just isnt enough...and it doesnt seem worth it..
Posted: 2005-02-06, 3:23 am

Wim Admin
Quote:
Thanks a lot mate... I kind of figure it would be Stella, but I couldn't see anything about the Tatoos in the reviews... Anyway, she seems cool so I guess it's worth a check,
cheers
B

now who is Binky, I really thought he's English, but he's not ... , you son af a ....

Quote:
Haven't I taught you anything? It's better to be concise in your wording. Just call it a "Rackij"...we will know what you mean...and I bet the Nederlandische will too. You might not be under Nina's spell but "she's a cutie", no? I think if you ever get under (yess!!) the spell she will make you 'gemaakt u gejank' .

A Rack is also known in Dutch as a Rek - it's kind of a construction you can fill up ....
'gemaakt u gejank' , she makes me scream in doggie reverse , you b ....

Thank you and A... MF

Wim
Posted: 2005-02-06, 8:13 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
>> Is "tittywank" a Britishism? And what the hell is a punter?? <<

Yes, "TittyWank" is one of the many British euphamisms (From Euphamland?) for this deviant activity, for which Polish Anna is undoubtably well equipped.

There was a big thread about the word "punter" before Christmas. A punter is anyone comming up to a grafter, buying. Grafter, Punter, Buyer (Also means hard worker) compliments buyer or customer (slight overtones of being a tourist or mug, but not always dergatory).

When the British Army occupied India, a religious group in the Punjab called themselves Puntahs. They were known for being merchants and would buy almost anything of the Army and re-sell it. Hence, Punter became part of colloquial English.

The degree to which Hindi language and culture influenced British language and culture is incredible. And it still does. All the following words are hindi or Bengali in origin.

Crap, Verhanda, Bungalow, Ajar, Amok, Wallah (Punkawallah) curry, and so on and so on.
Posted: 2006-07-24, 8:49 am

untiringlovable
Have met her recently and found her giving good service specially CIM without Condom. Lol
 [ 26 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: