Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Directions for Park 118
Posted: 2005-04-14, 12:55 am

elwoodbriles
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What is the best way to get to Park 118 from central station? How long does it take. A response is greatly appreciated.
Re: Directions for Park 118
Posted: 2005-04-14, 1:20 am

axxxtw Founder
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
this is one of the many questions that has been asked here about a bazillion times, which a quick trip to the searchable archive would answer. No worries! But as we're too lazy to actually write new directions, we copied and pasted one of those posts. Presto:

Quote:

Re: Last-minute trip to Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-04-01, 00:03

paniked Moderator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome, Matt!

as per your first question, I can't vouch for Ria's personally, but do like Park 118. I wouldn't call it 'walking distance' from Centraal Station (OK, really you can walk just about anywhere in Amsterdam, but it would take at least 30min walking quickly and if you know your way). it's very easy to reach via public transport (tram), but I really would recommend you note down addresses and that you buy a map of the Centrum so you can find streets and tramlines. Park 118 is, as it's name suggests, located at Sarphatipark 118 (that's the *south* side of the park) -- you can take the 24 or 25 tram from CS to Albert Cuyp Markt, have a stroll through the market, maybe visit coffeeshop Katsu (1e van der Helststraat), and Park 118 is just 5min from there.

I believe it is Paradise Club that has the Thursday gang bang. again, can't vouch for it first-hand. chances are there is some local prive action where you're staying -- might be worth looking into. better a couple of hours in a prive than on a train!

please do give us a report when you return!

cheers,
-paniked

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: