Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Oriental girls?
Posted: 2005-04-20, 5:29 pm

Thaipan
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
When I was in Amsterdam last November I was concerned to note a lack of Oriental girls in kamer's. There were the usual assortment of Thai girls in Love Club 21 but very few others around which I thought was unusual - maybe they went home for the winter! There are usually a few in the street you walk down with you back to the Old sailor Pub (damned if I can remember the street name!) but they seemed to have either gone home or relocated else where!

As I will be visiting again in the next few weeks does anyone have any up to date information on the where abouts of Oriental girls in the Wallen or Singel areas.

Info is much appreciated.

Posted: 2005-04-20, 5:51 pm

Dam_04
Alright mate, Not experienced in the field of Thai girls but might have to make an exception this time. There is an absoloute stunner on Stoofsteg, on the same side as Cafe Bar De Stoof, where's a white top with 'Foxy' on the front. I was tempted but she was on the phone at the time and i can't be arsed with that. But look out for her cos she looks fit as you like!

I'm out in Dam this weekend with a few mates, could you give me some info on Love Club 21? Walked past a few times but can't remember where it is? What are the selection of girls like, mostly Thai or some european etc?

Regards
Dam_04

Posted: 2005-04-20, 6:09 pm

Thaipan
LC 21 is all Thai, no Euro girls at all (thank goodness!) €120 for 1 hour full service massage, shower, shag (multiple positions, oral etc) and beer. If you speak a few words of Thai it helps :-)

Sorry I can't remember the street name, I'm hopless with names! Enjoy yourslef this weekend and I'll look out for the girl in Stoofsteeg.

Posted: 2005-04-20, 6:51 pm

JameThai
Love Club 21
Koestraat 21, tel: 020-620-5307
Re: Oriental girls?
Posted: 2005-04-21, 8:38 pm

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Stoofsteg was full of Asian girls one night in early December 04. I think it was a Tuesday night. It was the only time over 5 nights that I saw this, tho. :-( Search for a post from me with "Pan Asian..." in the title for more details about the Asian girls I saw on the Stoof, Dolleb., and Bethlemsteeg.

Thanks for the info about LC21 - I'll put that on the list for next time. Let us know if you hook up with the girl on Stoof that Dam_04 spotted!
Re: Oriental girls?
Posted: 2005-04-22, 12:59 pm

Thaipan
Thanks Lazlo, much appreciated!

[ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: