Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Touching Shemale/Gay
Posted: 2005-04-22, 2:03 pm

basshead02
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I am not interested in sucking or getting fucked by a shemale/gay, but i enjoy the S/F from them on occoasion...I have never asked to do anything to them, but I would like to lube up a huge cock and jack it off and possibly jack him off and play with his ball and ass than fuck him....are these typical requests? Are they extras or part of the whole deal and ive just been shy? Thanks
Re: Touching Shemale/Gay
Posted: 2005-04-22, 8:03 pm

clostro Power Kat
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi,
I never did f/S with a shemale (one way or the other), but visited some in the RLD. We just played together, laught, discuss...She should not charge you more than a s/f, just put it clear upfront what you want. For this kind of visit, i can advise Sophie, great TS from thailand, first right window downstair(bloedstraat), coming from OZA. I am not the one who reported her in the rating device, but had quite a similar experience. I visited her last March, "her" dick was hard as wood, very funny, nice face and body, but you have to take care of what you said, she looks very sensitive. I will for sure visit her again.
Clostro
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: