Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
6 days and 5 nights in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-05-08, 1:26 pm

malky
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi

we are a group of 5 men all aged between 21 and 25, and are comming to the dam form scotland glasgow, arriaving on 19/05/2005 about 2pm, for the first time.

i have heard alot of good things about the cafes and bars, and want to know more about the private clubs and brothels, do they have a guestlist and how do you get on?

also what are the best clubs to go to for dance, trance and r&b music? and does anyone have any contacts for the guest list.

we are all business men, and would return the favour for anyone comming to glasgow, scotland.

we want to experience amsterdam like locals and not tourists, whats the places were the dutch men go?

last thing we are thinking of getting accomadation when we arrive, one of my friends has a contact at the hotel y boulavard, is this hotel/hostel nice to stay in? and if not can anyone reccomend somwhere cheap and centeral!

thanks

malky
Re: 6 days and 5 nights in Amsterdam
Posted: 2005-05-08, 3:14 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
If you are going at the weekend, ie Friday or Saturday night, don't even dream of turning up without a hotel booking... Just don't... or you'll spend half the night going door to door instead of window to window....

Posted: 2005-05-08, 3:26 pm

malky
thanks for the advice :-)

i read on the internet that the dutch men go to spui to a place called albert cuipstraat. how far is this from central station? and is it as good as they say?
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: